Tonizone Furniture Polish

Tonizone Furniture Polish

I desperately need this furniture polish

Hello Tonizone my very favourite furniture polish. Problem is I can’t buy it anymore. My supermarket is not stocking it anymore. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where to buy it and not at exorbitant prices. I am in Perth Western Australia. PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPERATE.

Absolutely the best furniture polish .

I have been using this product for years, it is the best . My husband even uses it to polish his motorbike . Sadly having a lot of trouble finding it in W.A.

excellent product

I have been using this product for years and finding it so difficult to buy - WHERE CAN WE BUY IT NOW? Everbody is asking this question & no-one answers!!

Were can I buy it

Were can I buy this polish I’m in Western Australia hard to get I tried shops that use to have it now the don’t like can any one help or tell me what shop online to get it

Cant be bought over the counter

Been searching online where to buy in shop for this product that has great rating. If it is that great why big shops like bunning, woolworth and coles dont carry this product which is australia make? Or in any furniture shops like havey norman or any furniture shops. This is very disappointed. I dont like to order only on line in bulk. Hope this Tonizone company will improve his sales for customer convinient.

There is no better furniture polish, but having a great deal of trouble finding it in Supermarkets.

I have been everywhere trying to buy this product, but unfortunately can’t find it anywhere. It’s just soooooo gooood. Can someone please let me know how to purchase it.
Thankyou

It is wonderful

I have been using the Tonizone Furniture Polish for years, and would highly recommend it to anyone and I have. My only complaint, is that you can't get it anywhere I had to go to Bunnings and they ordered it for me. It was very annoying. Then, I had to buy it in bulk for it to arrive. Why can't a particular store stock it !!!!

A must have

This is a must have product if u have wooden furniture. It has a nice citrusy fragrance & cuts through any stains on wood. Been using this product for 5 years & still love it.

Fantastic Polish and furniture cleaner

I have been using Tonizone Lemon oil polish for a number of years and cannot find any product that compares with ease of use,results and lovely lemon smell.Wish I could find some place to purchase it locally.

Can only get online but worth every cent

I have found this to be the best ever. I have been using it for over 12 years but have recently found the supermarkets aren't stocking it anymore. I was so excited to find it on line and brought 4 cans. It makes dusting and polishing enjoyable
Love it

Love polishing..again

Best polish ever! It works great on high gloss polish. I was devastated when I couldn't find any in the store or online, have been using my last can sparingly. Until today when I found it online - even though it's double the price to what I paid in supermarket, definitely worth it.

Best Furniture Polish

Works better than any other polishes I have ever used really penetrates into the timber. Wouldn't go past this product which contains beeswax and bring up a beautiful shine on furniture. Definitely PREMIUM quality as stated on the can. Seller service great and reliable. Would definitely recommend this product and buy again.

doesn't come out of can

Brand new can. I Shook it and heard the liquid inside, pressed the nozzle and .... NOTHING! I am so disappointed.

For those times when you haven't got time to wax and buff

Love this product. The lemon oil is important for the use on solid wood furniture and musical instruments. Apart from the scent, the product is easy to apply, brilliant on solid, vintage, heirloom furniture. Doesn't strip wax finish off furniture. Well priced. Being a spray, the product gets into all those nooks and crannies, leaving a nourished shine.
Ease of use, the fact it contains both beeswax and lemon oil. Doesn't stip wax polish off furniture. Well priced quality product.
Can be hard to find to purchase.

Brilliant brilliant polish, must have this one! It's the best on the market.

It cleans and it's glossy shiny polished finish on my Baltic wood furniture gives it a nourished rich look that I love. Friends have commented and asked what I use. The fresh soft woody lemon fragrance is gorgeous. The whole house smells great, fresh and clean. My mother uses it as well and is looking everywhere for it.
The finished soft oiled appearance, the beautiful fragrance is so fresh. It's inexpensive and it's the only one I can rely on for the finished look I like.
Toooo hard to get. Not available in supermarkets anymore, or at least hasn't been for some months now.

where can i buy this furniture polish i live near toowoomba qld?
Since Bunnings stopped stocking it I have been buying it online. Try cleanerswarehouse.com.au or alphacleaningsupplies.com.au. Good luck!!

Where in Brisbane or Gold Coast is this furniture polish available??. I’ve been unable to find it anywhere. Thanks for your help
I have a box of 12 cans I can sell you three at $6 a can of you like. I'm at Canungra so you'd have to pick them up. Australia post won't allow aerosols to go through the post.I have a box of 12 cans I can sell you three at $6 a can of you like. I'm at Canungra so you'd have to pick them up. Australia post won't allow aerosols to go through the post.If you find out where this product is available. I'm in WA and can't get it anywhere There's nothing that can compare it It's good stuff

Where can I buy this polish. Used it for years until it was no longer at Supermarket. I live Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Woolworths used to stock this line of products, however they have ceased. IGA retailers have been intermittent in stocking, however, a word with the store manager seems to ramp up the buying of the polish. There were times many of us would clear the shelves when it came into stock.Thank you David, such a great product. My two favourites, Marveer being the second, replaced on shelves with lesser quality items.

• GTIN13: 9310306005557