94% · 633 · 4%

1.0
2.5
Smell
3.0

Mick
MickSydney, NSW28 posts

absolute waste of money

absolute waste of money they say theres a money back guarantee but they keep asking more and more questions that I answer and then they come up with more questions Show details
Mohan
Mohan9 posts

Not working...Waste of money

Not happy customer. I chose this product over 3M products based on the reviews but I regret it now.
I bought 2L with the spray and applied about 1.25L on one armchair.
It was tested with water drops, a big disappointment !!!!, I see water soaked into the fabric and visible multiple wet watermarks. I can’t imagine if I drop warm coffee on it…hahaha.
It's not worth what I spend, and I would not recommend it. Show details
Smell
protectME Products
Annabel
Annabel12 posts

Peachy
Peachy26 posts

This stuff works

I used Protect Me on a new light grey fabric sofa in January 2020. Eight months later I accidentally left a coffee cup on the sofa. The next morning it was tipped over and coffee residue had spilt leaving a pretty big stain and I must admit it had soaked into the fabric instead of sitting on top, perhaps due to the length of time it was left like that. I used a damp rag and a little detergent and to my surprise the stain came right out with little effort. I’m extremely pleased I chose Protect Me. Show details
Emily E.
Emily E.

waterproof

Used to waterproof some printed mouse mats and the results are positive. Repels those pesky tea spills and seams to keep finger marks at bay.This can be used for multiple purpose in the house.
Cathy H
Cathy HAdelaide2 posts

Ordering was easy and delivery timely. On using it on one of my cushions in our camper I discovered they had already been waterproofed so am going to try it on my car seats. I am sure it will do the job.

Mr Magnesium
Mr MagnesiumSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

This is exactly what I was looking for

So many solvent fabric protectors on the market and in the past have been highly toxic and not very user friendly.

ProtectMe was bought specifically to apply to my new fabric dining chairs which are a light beige colour.

I used the electric spray attachment and it was easy to put an even coating on all eight chairs which only took

less than 15 minutes.

Within a day after applying a second coat to the seats the silicone based protection was dry and worked like a treat.

I tested one chair with a water spray bottle and it beaded just like it was supposed to.

I highly recommend ProtectMe to anyone.

You will not be disappointed.

Cheers to the ProtectMe Team.

Peter Sanderson

Jude
Jude

Fabulous product

I recently purchased with the spray nozzle to use on my new suede fabric lounge and could not be happier with the result. It was so quick and simple to apply, no harmful fumes or odours that would upset the kids or dogs, and testing after one coat, water beaded and ran off. It also did not affect the colour or feel of my lounge, you wouldn't know it was there. I regret not buying the larger size! Thank you.

manju
manjuSydney, NSW4 posts

I can highly recommend

I bought “protect me” after randomly searching through internet. I was initially a little sceptical but decided to try my luck and bought 2litres with the spray gun.

I applied them only few months later and took another few months to put it to test. Still early days but few chocolate stains were very easily removed just by a wet rag from a fluffy dining chair material. I think it works really well and I have my confidence on this product.

If I pick on anything it would be on the spray gun. I think it could be better than the current one which is a little rough on spray and cannot do a nice misty spray. Item arrived quickly and packed nicely with all instructions.

Mike
MikeSyndey3 posts

Great customer service

I have not used fabric protection prior so decided to do some research. Contacted a few suppliers and found that the Technical support offered by Protect me was second to none, the support Tech returned my call and was very informative in answering my inquiry. The product was simple to apply, as directed.

Would definitely recommend

Adele
Adele5 posts

So far so good

I purchased ProtectMe for some new rugs for my home. Application was easy and when I tested it with water it didn’t penetrate the surface layer as promised! Seems great so far!

John
John2 posts

Yep....one application & it works!!

Applied the product late one night as per the directions on my 6 seater corner recliner lounge, with the battery operated spray nozzle, which made it sooo easy & the next morning it was dry. (< than 12 hours later...I had the ceiling fan running all night) No nasty smells & when I tested it the next day with a little water. the water beaded & just ran off the arm of the chair! Brilliant!!

Will be very keen to see how long it lasts as the lounge is used everyday but hoping it lasts a long time.

Will spray other items with whats left over from my 2L bottle.

Peter
PeterMorphettville

Works as described

Repels liquids extremely well.

Time will tell as to its lasting effects. No reduction in the short period since first applying.

At the moment I would definitely recommend Protect Me products.

Maz
MazPerth, WA2 posts

It works!!!

It really works as advertised... I am really impressed!... the only issue was the spray usage Rate.. It recommends 100cc per sqm fabric but probably it requires more than that! In my case and I have to buy another bottle now...!!

Linda G
Linda GSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Amazing product

Love this product. It took me a while to work out how much to use (I brought the 750 ml bottles). I purchased a new lounge and after looking at all of the reviews I decided on ProtectMe.

Easy to use, was delivered quickly. I did the water test and presto, it beaded straight away. Next I will spray my shoes and whatever else I can find. So far, so good.