HAAN Multiforce Pro SS-A25

HAAN Multiforce Pro SS-A25

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HAAN

3.5
No mopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sad end to what I thought was a great steam mop

Well sadly I have to stand corrected on my previous glowing review of my Haan ss-A25. 2 years and 6 months after purchase the vibrating function has decided to stop working for no reason. Given there is no service available in Brisbane the unit will have to be sent interstate at my cost. Far too expensive to even consider. So off to the dump for this expensive mop. And for me, back to the old bucket and mop routine, which seems to be the most reliable after trying at least 3 different steam mops over the years (all of which didn't perform as expected). Very disappointing given I paid over $300 for the mop and I could have purchased a cheap brand 3 times over from Godfries or Aldi which would have probably lasted just as long.

Purchased in December 2016.

Great product

I'm very happy with this product hann ss- a25. This is very easy to use and great result. Money well spent.

Jeanie
Jeanieasked

Does the floor dry instantly?

No mop

If you wet the pads prior to mopping like I do then no it takes a few minutes to dry. But if you don't wet the pads then it drys within seconds. I wet the pads slightly as it helps the mop to slide over the floor easier. You do not have to do this. After more than 12 months use I am still very impressed with this product.

Get an answer from our members and HAAN representatives

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners