Haier HDV60A1

Haier HDV60A1

MPN: HDV60A1

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

3.9

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dryer

After living in Brisbane for 18 mths having moved from Melbourne, we have little need for a dryer. However, we buckled and decided to buy one after a week of rain and lack of line space. So, we don’t use it often but when we do it does the trick. It sits comfortably on top of our front loading washing machine, I can dry one item of clothing or several towels equally well. It’s quite enough, has an easily accessed effective lint filter, (doesn’t cover the walls with excess lint) Has an easy to use dial with more than enough cycle options to select from. Overall... it does what it’s designed to do effectively, efficiently at a low purchase price. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$385.00.

martin

martinPerth, WA

24/7 support is a week late!!

I purchased the tumble drier and have had it wall mounted. I have asked the company how to remove the control knob safely so I can fit the new sticker as the fitted one is now upside down. I have been awaiting a response for over a week even though they say they respond within 4 business hours. Really pathetic customer service!!

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Jonesy4567South East Queensland, QLD

Good Appliance

I was under strict instructions to purchase a big dryer and this fitted the bill perfectly. Easy to use controls and works well. Good looking appliance that does the job.

Purchased in June 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for A$374.00.

rebekah.howard1

rebekah.howard1AU

Dries clothes efficiently. Set and forget

Dries clothes efficiently. The automatic setting means I can 'set and forget'. The fluff filter is so easy to lift out and empty. Seems to suit any type of clothes and is very gentle. I've even put woolen items in on cool setting.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY IT

Purchased this dryer because it has decent reviews.
I’ve owned it for less then a month and it has stopped working. Cycle doesn’t start and light just flashes. Don’t buy.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$425.00.

Celloman8

Celloman8Hawthorn

Good value dryer - its big!

I got this on price and because you get a full sized 6 kg dryer whereas the same thing in Fisher and Paykel would be tiny. Its really well made and its doing a fabulous job. I love how clothes don't bundle due to the two way action. My old Simpsons would have everything in a big soggy ball unless you were careful not to overload it. This is good.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
EMMR

EMMRPERTH

Great dryer, Great price

I purchased this dryer last month after my old one broke. I am very happy with it, the auto dry function saves my electricity bill by turning the dryer off once it’s done, the size of it is great for the price, I can fit so much more per load than my old dryer, which means I get everything dry in half the time. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Ace223

Ace223Malvern

Great dryer

Very pleased with this good value dryer from Haier. They are not the one of the traditional brands but they have been around long enough now that I thought I would try then out as you got more bang for your buck with them. Its got a big capacity 6kg and its reversing which I definitely wanted . It also senses when the load is dry which is great as it saves wasted on time. Overall very happy with it so far

Date PurchasedMay 2018
GolfTime

GolfTimeBentleigh

Excellent dryer - does a great job

I am happy with this Haier dryer. Had my doubts at first because I hadn't heard of them but I was reassured they are a well known brand these days and its turned out well. Its big - 6kg which means it can take a whole machine load at once. Its fast - it seem to get the job done a lot quicker than my old Simpson and I really appreciate the reverse tumbling action. - nothing balls up. It also is pretty efficient because it senses the end of the drying automatically, A good experience to date.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

SupaC

SupaCmelbourne

Cheap And Good

We had to get a new dryer but we didn't want to spend the earth on it as its not a very exciting purchase. This Haier seemed to offer a lot for the price so we went with it. It has been a good choice. It just works! It runs quiet and smooth and efficiently does its work drying our clothes when needed. There is plenty of room for a load and there is no maintenance other than remembering to clean the lint filter. Its a good machine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
t18

t18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Oir old Hoover dryer finally died agter 13 years of service so we went hunting for a cheap replacement. Normally used for sox and jocks or in emergancy on cold days, but we find we are using tje dryer more now. A lot quieter than the previous dryer and works perfectly. Based on cost this was a great buy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pinot

Pinotmelbourne

Quiet And Efficient

Very happy with this dryer.
It hardly makes any noise when running and is big enough to take a whole washing load in one go.
Clothes come out all fluffed and and nice to wear. It seems well made . I guess time will tell how long it lasts but so far so good. Would buy the same one again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
A06

A06Armidale

Does what it says

For the price point, this is exactly what I needed. A cheap dryer to use when it's raining and we need to wash the kids clothes. We don't use a clothes dryer every day, and so an expensive bells-and-whistles dryer wasn't needed. This does the job nicely. At 6kg, it's a larger capacity, so when we need to get lots of clothes dry this can do it.

It's quiet too, which is a bonus.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Marg

MargMid North Coast, NSW

Clothes Dryer

Great drying without wrinkles. No noise very quiet. Good size for my laundry.
Towels come out nice and fluffy. Saves on ironing, Good value for money, just as good as
Expensive brands. I would buy another Haier product. I am very happy with my new dryer.
I would recommend a Haier dryer to other customers.

lisa

lisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

too expensive for what it is

like 400 and it is so basic wow, i dont understand why it is so pricey for what it is/ It does do the job as of course with chicldren you need it in winter. I think the price is the lowest one available but talked to the delivery driver and he said this brand is iffy

Date PurchasedApr 2017

mangobaby84

mangobaby84Perth, WA

WORKHORSE OF A MACHINE!

I purchased this dryer to help with getting clothes and towel s dried in winter. I have put this dryer through the ringer so to speak and it has never failed. Very quiet, never over heats and love that it has the anti crease function so your clothes don't get creased. Love the tumble effect so nothing gets knotted in the machine.

lisa

lisacasino

best purchase

love this clothes dryer best I've owned so far. it's quiet doesn't overheat leaves clothes so soft and wrinkle free. it's has a few different options I love the auto option it just turns off when clothes are dry. power bill hasn't gone up at all and I use it at least twice a week.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Paris

ParisVic, 3977

So far so good

Not all that impressed with it, you don't know how much longer it has to go, the clock on it doesn't count down, so your left wondering how much longer before it's going to finish. It is pretty quiet when it's running.
I've had this brand before and l was more and impressed with my last one...