Haier HDV60A1

Haier HDV60A1

MPN: HDV60A1

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.8

Anastasios G.
Anastasios G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty after warranty

Today this dryer started making a very loud scraping noise when Turing anti clockwise.
Spoke with support said it was out of warranty and that I would need to foot the bill to have it looked at. If it was found to be economically fixable I’d be charged the call out fee and the cost of fixing it. I think I’d be better off buying a more reputable brand as who knows what else can go wrong once it’s been fixed. Don’t waste your money and go with another brand

Purchased in September 2017.

Ant
AntSydney, NSW

This dryer is so good!

Replacing a 20 year old Simpson, wasn't expecting anything special but wait! Haier has an auto setting that is brilliant. It does not overdry the clothes and as the drum rotates in both directions crease and lint as significantly reduced. I am speechless. It's just a dryer but a very good one. Also have a Haier fridge that is very good. Used to buy Fisher and Paykel (like a good Kiwi) but Haier now own F&P, so there appears to be a bit more than you expect in a 2nd tier brand.

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online for $439.00.

DawarCairns

Good value to money

I was thinking a big surge in my power bill because i got the dryer when it was continuously raining and i had to use it a alot for kids cloths. But to be Honest i can't notice any significant increase in my monthly power bills

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dryer

After living in Brisbane for 18 mths having moved from Melbourne, we have little need for a dryer. However, we buckled and decided to buy one after a week of rain and lack of line space. So, we don’t use it often but when we do it does the trick. It sits comfortably on top of our front loading washing machine, I can dry one item of clothing or several towels equally well. It’s quite enough, has an easily accessed effective lint filter, (doesn’t cover the walls with excess lint) Has an easy to use dial with more than enough cycle options to select from. Overall... it does what it’s designed to do effectively, efficiently at a low purchase price. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for $385.00.

martin
martinPerth, WA

24/7 support is a week late!!

I purchased the tumble drier and have had it wall mounted. I have asked the company how to remove the control knob safely so I can fit the new sticker as the fitted one is now upside down. I have been awaiting a response for over a week even though they say they respond within 4 business hours. Really pathetic customer service!!

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Jonesy4567
Jonesy4567South East Queensland, QLD

Good Appliance

I was under strict instructions to purchase a big dryer and this fitted the bill perfectly. Easy to use controls and works well. Good looking appliance that does the job.

Purchased in June 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $374.00.

rebekah.howard1
rebekah.howard1AU

Dries clothes efficiently. Set and forget

Dries clothes efficiently. The automatic setting means I can 'set and forget'. The fluff filter is so easy to lift out and empty. Seems to suit any type of clothes and is very gentle. I've even put woolen items in on cool setting.

Purchased in August 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Melanie H.
Melanie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY IT

Purchased this dryer because it has decent reviews.
I’ve owned it for less then a month and it has stopped working. Cycle doesn’t start and light just flashes. Don’t buy.

Purchased in June 2019 for $425.00.

Celloman8
Celloman8Hawthorn

Good value dryer - its big!

I got this on price and because you get a full sized 6 kg dryer whereas the same thing in Fisher and Paykel would be tiny. Its really well made and its doing a fabulous job. I love how clothes don't bundle due to the two way action. My old Simpsons would have everything in a big soggy ball unless you were careful not to overload it. This is good.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

EMMR
EMMRPERTH

Great dryer, Great price

I purchased this dryer last month after my old one broke. I am very happy with it, the auto dry function saves my electricity bill by turning the dryer off once it’s done, the size of it is great for the price, I can fit so much more per load than my old dryer, which means I get everything dry in half the time. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Ace223
Ace223Malvern

Great dryer

Very pleased with this good value dryer from Haier. They are not the one of the traditional brands but they have been around long enough now that I thought I would try then out as you got more bang for your buck with them. Its got a big capacity 6kg and its reversing which I definitely wanted . It also senses when the load is dry which is great as it saves wasted on time. Overall very happy with it so far

Date PurchasedMay 2018
GolfTime
GolfTimeBentleigh

Excellent dryer - does a great job

I am happy with this Haier dryer. Had my doubts at first because I hadn't heard of them but I was reassured they are a well known brand these days and its turned out well. Its big - 6kg which means it can take a whole machine load at once. Its fast - it seem to get the job done a lot quicker than my old Simpson and I really appreciate the reverse tumbling action. - nothing balls up. It also is pretty efficient because it senses the end of the drying automatically, A good experience to date.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
SupaC
SupaCmelbourne

Cheap And Good

We had to get a new dryer but we didn't want to spend the earth on it as its not a very exciting purchase. This Haier seemed to offer a lot for the price so we went with it. It has been a good choice. It just works! It runs quiet and smooth and efficiently does its work drying our clothes when needed. There is plenty of room for a load and there is no maintenance other than remembering to clean the lint filter. Its a good machine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
t18
t18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Oir old Hoover dryer finally died agter 13 years of service so we went hunting for a cheap replacement. Normally used for sox and jocks or in emergancy on cold days, but we find we are using tje dryer more now. A lot quieter than the previous dryer and works perfectly. Based on cost this was a great buy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pinot
Pinotmelbourne

Quiet And Efficient

Very happy with this dryer.
It hardly makes any noise when running and is big enough to take a whole washing load in one go.
Clothes come out all fluffed and and nice to wear. It seems well made . I guess time will tell how long it lasts but so far so good. Would buy the same one again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017