3Halo Bassinet

75%13%13%

Emilia L.
Emilia L.

Warning

I had an newborn that was in the Halo Swivel bassinet. The baby must have done it's first roll or leaned on the side which caused the top section (bassinet) to become dislodged from the base resulting in my baby falling onto hardwood floors with the very heavy bassinet on-top - hospital visit was required.
I contacted the company and they did not call me and wrote me an unprofessional email ending in "Xoxo " and told me they will simplify things for me by asking me to go to the FAQ page.
Absolutely no care about infant safety or compassion on an event that could have ended disastrously.
Chelle
ChelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Great bassinet

I absolutely love my bassinet, I have a high bed and my bub is right next to me all night, I love the 360 swivel and that the sides push down. The only downfalls are that I personally only used the extra functions like vibrations, sounds etc for a week or so at the start and they would chew through batteries, and is it is EXTREMELY heavy. Show details
Salena B.
Salena B.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Luxe Plus

Best product I bought for my third baby and third c section!

Fantastic bassinet cannot fault it you can literally put your hands on your baby whilst your sleeping it swivels out of the way easily and is super sturdy and adjustable for any bed. Excellent product wish I had one for all 3 of my children. Show details
Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA37 posts
MinaPerth, WA4 posts

Just perfect

This bassinet has been amazing. I had a traditional one for my first child and the difference is incredible. The Halo Bassinest is so smooth in its movement and do convenient. I can have it right next to me and not hurt my wrist shoulder and back trying to get Baby in and out. It’s smooth swivel action also allows me to get in and out of bed easily. I very highly recommend this product.

ABBA
ABBASydney, NSW7 posts
  Verified Halo Bassinet

Pretty good bassinet with few design flaws

The Halo Bassinet has a great design concept including breathable mesh sides, 360 turning, adjustable height, melodies, nightlight and vibration settings but unfortunately most of these features have issues. The adjustable height does not go low enough to align with modern bed height, the volume of the melodies is very low and cannot be adjusted, the nightlight is useless, the vibration is very very light, the base is extremely heavy and the mattress is very thin and made from very cheap material. I love the fact its mesh and can spin around however, its pricey and half of the things you pay for are below average.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Premiere

Very happy with this purchase

I don't usually write reviews, but I must let people know how happy I was with this purchase. The light was perfect for night time feeds. The swivel was effortless and didn't wake baby if he was sleeping. It could be adjusted in height easily and the front pushed down so you don't need to reach in as much. it is also quite a large bassinet and was fine for my baby at 9 months old which is a long time for a bassinet.

EmiVictoria6 posts