Halo Bassinet

Halo Bassinet

Essentia, Luxe, Luxe Plus and Premiere

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Salena B.

Salena B.Hunter Region, NSW

Best product I bought for my third baby and third c section!

Fantastic bassinet cannot fault it you can literally put your hands on your baby whilst your sleeping it swivels out of the way easily and is super sturdy and adjustable for any bed. Excellent product wish I had one for all 3 of my children.

Purchased in August 2017.

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good but pricey

MinaPerth, WA

Just perfect

This bassinet has been amazing. I had a traditional one for my first child and the difference is incredible. The Halo Bassinest is so smooth in its movement and do convenient. I can have it right next to me and not hurt my wrist shoulder and back trying to get Baby in and out. It’s smooth swivel action also allows me to get in and out of bed easily. I very highly recommend this product.

ABBA

ABBASydney, NSW

Pretty good bassinet with few design flaws

The Halo Bassinet has a great design concept including breathable mesh sides, 360 turning, adjustable height, melodies, nightlight and vibration settings but unfortunately most of these features have issues. The adjustable height does not go low enough to align with modern bed height, the volume of the melodies is very low and cannot be adjusted, the nightlight is useless, the vibration is very very light, the base is extremely heavy and the mattress is very thin and made from very cheap material. I love the fact its mesh and can spin around however, its pricey and half of the things you pay for are below average.

Lisa

Lisa

Very happy with this purchase

I don't usually write reviews, but I must let people know how happy I was with this purchase. The light was perfect for night time feeds. The swivel was effortless and didn't wake baby if he was sleeping. It could be adjusted in height easily and the front pushed down so you don't need to reach in as much. it is also quite a large bassinet and was fine for my baby at 9 months old which is a long time for a bassinet.

Emi

Great way to safely co-sleep!

Tania J.

Tania J.asked

I’m concerned about that low side bending down, is it safe? Can’t baby roll over and out?

No it bends down when the parent pushes it down and then when force is removed it goes back up. Baby can’t roll out.

Mina

No, they can’t. It bounces back up with a spring mechanism after you have pushed it down. There is also an option to lock that function.

Eva M

Eva Masked

Halo Bassinet Essentia

Does the bassinet separate from the base to move between rooms?

Emi

Yes but it doesn't lie flat as the plastic swivel attachment is on the bottom on the bassinet. Also the base is quiet heavy and alkward to carry.. my husband carried it in and out of the bedroom for the first few weeks with bub but it was a little annoying. I would suggest a day bassinet in another room if you are wanting the option of 2 sleep spaces for bub.