Heart and Soul Health Clubs

Heart and Soul Health Clubs

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mollz

MollzSydney, NSW

Stay Away

Do not be fooled by the name, the rooms are nice and teachers are good (even though they change regularly due to the manager), management Jana and owner Tony are not interested in creating a community or nice feel in the centre. They are rude, abrupt, blunt and dismissive of everything (including suggestions). Lots of potential if management changed. Really bad vibes, they are only interested in the profit, certainly would not recommend!
Stay away!!!

Fantastic gym!!

I am very impressed. The space is clean and well kept and the staff are so friendly and accommodating. This gym truely does care for its members and this is shown in every detail present within the gym. Thankyou for providing a great facility!

Worse experience ever because of the gym's drunk owner

Sam

SamSydney

Friendly service & great facility

Heart and Soul has very friendly staff that are accommodating and caring. The gym floor is well equipped with a great vibe and the yoga studio is just beautiful, clean and amazing energy. Highly recommend joining Heart and Soul Health Clubs.

Colap

ColapByron Bay

No heart, No soul

Disappointing

Really disappointed in the service I received after coming in for a trial. I felt neglected and that they didn't have my best interests at heart. No one helped me with the equipment, even when I was struggling to use the weights. The first time I went in the lady in charge made me feel very welcome and after returning from my holiday wanting to join up I met with somebody else who was cold and quite frankly rude. Overall I am really disappointed in the treatment I received and would definitely not recommend this place to anyone.

Expensive, cold, not welcoming, bad customer service, neglected

Carol

CarolAlbama

Fantastic Gym and well Equipments

Heart and Soul Gym is really very fantastic and all the equipments are awesome.All the staff members are helpful and very friendly.First thing which I have noticed there is-cleanliness.Trainer helped me more to lose my weight and made me beautiful.
Get Facebook Likes from [link removed] on your Gym website to earn profit.
Well furnished and new equipments,supporting staff
This is far from my home.

Absolutely amazing gym!

Absolutely amazing gym! As soon as you walk in, its so friendly and welcoming and smells lovely and clean. The staff are great, really helpful. All the equipment is fantastic and is always clean! The classes are great, i've met some really nice people. Oh and i love the air conditioning.

Love my Yoga !

Heart and sourl health club is my little 'get away' during the week, I feel calm and relaxed as soon as I walk in, the calming scent and background music prepare me for my one hour 'stress free' Yoga pratice. Friendly staff and experienced Yoga instructors are always thete to help. The classes are catered for all levels, beginners to advanced, you are always advised by the instructors to work at your own level to avoid unnecessary injuries - no pressure !!
Try it ! Healthy mind, healthy body and soul.
The club is very personable, it also has a small gym for a.good cardio work out.

Personal

From the moment you walk in, you are among friends and you know you get to spend the next hour focusing on YOU. The Heart and Soul Team go above and beyond to welcome you, make you feel comfortable at any level of experience and provide a wide range of instructors so no 2 classes are alike.

I began yoga 7 years ago and have practiced in the United States, Germany, England and now Australia and I must say, the Heart and Soul experience tops all of them!!
Variety of instructors, welcoming environment, focused on my wellbeing!

My home away from home

Heart and Soul truly lives up to its name. It's full of people who are there because they care about supporting people in their ambitions to become more grounded, happy and healthy individuals. It's not often that you can walk into a gym (or anywhere for that matter) and be greeted by someone asking how you're doing today and really meaning it.
amazing instructors and trainers, warm and comforting atmosphere, great members who become friends

Great staff and excellent equipment

I have found the staff warm, friendly and helpful. Always willing to assist when required. The equipment is excellent, by far the best in the area.
If I have a criticism it is the comparatively high cost of casual visits. My son likes to go to the gym when visiting us but maintains that the cost is too great here when compared with other his local gym.

Awesome gym

Superb experience through and through. When I enquired, I got mixed reviews. Once I walked through the door, I knew this is it. Every piece of equipment is maintained at the highest standards. To top it all the staff are welcoming.
Friendly staff, brand new equipment, no waiting, flexible contracts