Heatstrip Portable LPG Outdoor Heater TGH34PL-2

Heatstrip Portable LPG Outdoor Heater TGH34PL-2

MPN: TGH34PL-2
See the Best Electric Heaters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Heatstrip

• Heating Speed4/5 - 5/5 (7)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (8)
Ronald Cox
Ronald CoxPeel, WA

This Heater is fantastic Heats a large area Perfectly.

I purchased the out door Heater from Harvey Norman appox 18mth ago.
The unit is fantastic looks great on the outside wall of our Balcony and heats the Balcony within a short period of time. Everybody comments on how powerful the unit is and want to sit near it. Unfortunately i had a small issue with the unit, i contacted Thermofilm directly and spoke to customer service (Brendon). What a fantastic and outstanding service i received. Everything is now working well. I cannot speak highly enough of both the Heater but mostly Brendon from customer service. ( what a refreshing change to receive such great after sales service.)

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $599.

Stephen Wong
Stephen WongMelbourne

First Class Customer Service

I bought this heater from Bunnings and it was easy to assemble. Unfortunately my unit had an issue where it would turn off by itself. I contacted the company and Brandon shipped me a new unit the next day. I had a further issue on fixing it (my fault) and they were super helpful in getting me what I needed at no charge. Fantastic customer service.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $800.

Excellent after sales service when I had a small issue with the heater

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $600.

Highly Effective Heater

This radiant outdoor gas heater is highly effective outdoors. It is probably the most powerful outdoor portable heater in the market. And the service from Brandon at Thermofilm is outstanding. We've had ours since 2017 and the ignition system was corroded because of our Ocean environment. Brandon replaced the entire head - we've basically got a new heater with an updated ignition system in it. Now that's some service.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $799.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Heatstrip Portable LPG Outdoor Heater TGH34PL-2 compares to other Electric Heaters

Amazing Service Best Company I Have Ever Dealt With

We had a small issue with our heater and Brendon was amazing, from the first phone call he has provided the best customer service I have ever experienced even sending us a new unit.

The heater is so easy to use does a fabulous job and looks amazing.

I highly recommend this product and company, I have never experienced such amazing customer service than what Brendon has provided. Will definitely use them again and will be recommending them.

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

Zach S.
Zach S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product! Great service!

I have several of these units in my pub. They are top notch and work very effectively! Service has just been outstanding, I had a small issue with one unit and within 7days a brand new unit was sent to me!
Highly recommend this product

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse.

Excellent service

We had to replace a heater on warranty only 12 months after purchase. From the time of first phone call to delivery of product 80km from factory was just 3 days. Excellent service

Purchased in at Bunnings Warehouse for $699.

• Heating Speed