Heinz Baby Basics Sticky Fingers Hand & Face Fragrance Free

Heinz Baby Basics Sticky Fingers Hand & Face Fragrance Free

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Heinz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Make my tongue feel numb

It was a quick shopping so I forgot bringing the wipes with me. So I quickly bought it as friends around me all use it and small enough for my bag. It is well moisturized, and no unpleasant smell. Before I wiped my LO (she sucked her fingers all the time now), all of sudden I have a mind in my head, why not try on my hand first and take a lick. So I wiped and licked the hand, my tongue immediately felt numb! Seriously? Numb?! I decided not putting on my LO's hands. Now it's already 45mins passed, my tongue tip is still tingling. I don't know anyone have this reacts or only me but I definitely will not use this wipe my LO's hands.

flame.gisa
    flame.gisaWA, 6030

Good product

We have these in the nappy bag & i keep them on hand regularly to wipe up my 5 month olds face/hands after he has been dribbling/eating etc.

I love the fact that they are quite moist, they are damp enough to get rid of any 'yuckies' that may have dried & leave babys skin nice & supple. I love the size of the package too! Perfect size for my nappy bag.

I personally will be buying the fragrance free wipes from now on, the scented ones make me feel sick.. they smell like fructis shampoo only 2x stronger & i feel sorry for baby when i wipe up his mouth/face because that must be quite over powering for him.
    Moist & very handy! Leave baby refreshed.
    The scented ones are very overpowering.. they make me feel sick.

sarahwwww
    sarahwwww

OK

I like the product and have used them as they are handy for the nappy bag. but at about 10c a wipe - seriously can't i use a baby wipe instead? They do a great job but there are other products that will do the job for half the price or less.
    nice fruity smell - nice small resealable pack to fit in your nappy bag.
    these are very highly fragranced and this may not be ok with some people. or for those with sensitive skin.
    these are super expensive.
    cant seem to buy them in bull to lower the cost.

skivvy01
    skivvy01WA, 6162

Good

Some big department stores often have good prices on these but compared to the sesame street beginnings travel pack wipes from target which is a very similar product the Heinz ones are a bit more expensive. This is only really an issue if you go through a lot of then I guess, for occasional use in the nappy bag they are great.
    These wipes are a great size pack for the nappy bag. They have a plastic clip closure lid which means they stay more moist than ones that just have the thin plastic film that lifts up.
    A little pricey but most travel pack wipes come off a little pricey for the amount you get.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Heinz Baby Basics Sticky Fingers Hand & Face Fragrance Free compares to other Baby Wipes

emma_lou
    emma_lou

Bad

Would like to be able to use this product, but seems to give my daughter a rash as she has quite sensitive skin
    Good for travelling, case is protective and wipes dont dry out
    Gave my daughter a rash

shellfreak
    shellfreak

Good

These wipes are fantastic to keep in the car or to take when out as they have a great little lid that keeps the wipes moist and in good condition. They can be more pricey than other wipes but I have found them to be worthwhile to have the odd packet around for when you are out or are travelling. The wipes are moist and do a good job at nappy changes.
    Come in great little packets that have easy to use distribution lid. Keeps them sealed and in good condition. Handy for travelling.
    More pricey than some other wipes but a good product.

heytherek
    heytherek

Good

These are nice little packets of wipes to use but I tend to only keep them around for use in my change bag as they are a bit expensive if you are using them all the time. The wipes are quite thick and do the job great and really are good for using when out and about. I prefer to buy wipes in bulk packs and these ones are sold individually.
    A good product that does the job and is great for keeping in the car or change bag for use when out and about.
    Expensive if you are going to use them regularly.

Clara V.
    Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
    The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
    Jasam
    JasamAdelaide, SA

Nice wipes to keep in the nappy bag for wiping sticky little fingers & faces whilst out & about. Very distinctive fruity scent. Has not given my daughter any irritation or rash considering she has quite sensitive skin.
    Nice smell. Good size & thickness. Good resealable plastic lid. Not too expensive when bought from the supermarket.

tanyajane
    tanyajane

Good

I used these regularly. They were a bit expensive but were great for being out and about. The small package was convenient and easy to use. The package resealed well and there was no wastage. The scent was quite strong and almost fruity rather than being that clinical smell associatedwith other wipes. These did nit cause irritiation. I used them for bottoms as well and they worked fine. We also used these around the house for quick clean ups- adluts and children alike liked them. I found that not all my local stores stocked them
    Distinctive scent- different to the general smell associated with wipes.

Baby Wipes

Mythic
    Mythic

Good

Good, but pricy. They smell really nice, which is a bonus, and they don't seem to have any irritation qualities.
    I love the packaging and the way the soft packet can be re-sealed. The plastic area around the flap that you seal back up is good, as pressure can be applied between it and the wipe in order to ensure they break off. Do a good job of cleaning up after a meal!
    A little on the expensive side, we keep them in the baby bag and just use them when out, at home it's into the bathroom for a wash!

lil_lazza
    lil_lazza

if you are at home use a facecloth however out and about these are great for hands and faces. I also use them for myself when im doing anything that makes my hands dirty, They are expensive for a small pack however handy
    the fresh fruity smell. Handy in small packs for handbags
    expensive.