Hembrows

• Job Satisfaction
stuart k.

stuart k.South East Queensland, QLD

Clean Energy Regulator Inspection:Solar Panels by Stuart Smith

6.6 Solar system installed 28/03/18 by H.E.S Underwood. inspected on 03/10/18 by Clean Energy Regulator overall assessment Sub Standard. E-mailed full report to Chris Green 15/02/19 e-mail back all received look into it and get back next 4 months could not contact him either out of office or on holidays. Contacted Office Fair Trading 26/06/19 final report back from Susan Fallon OFT, H.E.S. has failed to respond to any of my repeated attempts to contact them. Cost $5,690.Contract reads workmanship is warranted for a period of 10 years yeah that's if they can be contacted hey Chris

Job Satisfaction
Jimmy Jay

Jimmy JayAU

Best investment ever

Lachlan installed a 6.6 solar system on our roof in November 2017 . With current returns it will pay for its self in approx 12 months. My wife and I could not be happier

Niecee

NieceePeachester

Hembrows in the Sunshine Coast have given excellent service during the building of our new home. We had problem with the aircon. Phoned up one day they came that day to rectify. Thank you Hembrows for your great work.

Electricians

Find out how Hembrows compares to other Electricians

Simon L

Simon LBrisbane

Great solar

These guys really know their stuff. No dodgy component up sells. Just honest pragmatic advice. Lachy was really helpful and stepped us through the process cause we were a bit confused to start with.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hembrows Electrical Service- Professional, Polite, great service

Hembrows Electrical Service installed the Solar power system on my current property and I could not be happy from the sign up to the finished product I couldn't fault their service and their team was very friendly.
Thanks again.

Denby

Denby

Very poor service

This company provides very poor service when making a warranty claim. It seems the company policy is to ignore the claim and not reply under any circumstances. Dont get caught.