Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Original

3.5

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

1st Choice Product !

Fed both my kittens this until they reached 14 months very happy with the product, compared to other brands I looked into this one had the highest nutritional value. I have noticed that both my cats maintain smooth shiny coats on the Hill's Science Diet range.

Purchased in January 2019.

purplethings

purplethingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kitty loved it

We fed our kitten this food until he was 1 and he loved it. It was what he was given whilst at the rescue centre and the vet recommended it also so we kept giving it to him. Never had any issue with it. It is a little pricey so I tend to search online until I can find it on sale somewhere.

Brina

BrinaWestern Australia, 6171

Decent kitten food.

My kitten originally ate this food when I got her so I thought I would continue buying it. She seems to really enjoy it as her bowl is always empty soon after her meal time, so it gets a thumbs up for that. Although I've been reading it's got quite a lot of grain/fillers in it and should have a more animals products. It's also quite expensive.
Overall it's okay but I will switch when I finish the bag.

Cat Foods

Find out how Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Original compares to other Cat Foods

Vell