Hisense HR6AF351BS

Hisense HR6AF351BS

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Upright Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris.WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fridge only refrigerator

I bought this new fridge only refrigerator 4 months ago and it has been a fantastic buy so far. The only problem I have had with it, is some ice that gathered at the drainage hole and leaked out from the bottom of the crisper area when I had it set at 2C. It was fixed easily enough by adjusting the cooling temperature to 4C and it now doesn't freeze up anymore. So far there have been no more problems and the space I have now in the new fridge is awesome!

See all Hisense HR6AF351 / HR6AF351B reviews

Tarnee string

Tarnee stringasked

What do i do when the alarm light doesnt turn off and the super freeze want go off either?

Chris.W

Hi Tarnee, I have had the same problem with my fridge, but I haven’t delved into solving the issue with it yet. I get by without the light and alarm working, which doesn’t bother me at all, so I’m being a bit slack on getting on with fixing it. The alarm and light will eventually just turn itself off after 5-10 minutes, then it should be fine after that. With fixing this problem and having it working, I haven’t reached that solution as yet, but now someone is asking, I should get back to having a look at my fridge again. It still works just fine without the light and alarm, and when the power has been disrupted and turned back on, it just beeps for 5-10 mins, then it’s quiet again. I’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as I check out my fridge and hope I can get you some answers.

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

CategoryUpright Fridges / Refrigerators