Hisense 70000UWD Series

Hisense 70000UWD Series

75M7000UWD (75"), 50M7000UWD (50"), 55M7000UWD (55"), etc...

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Michael R

Michael RPerth, WA

Great 4K TV

Picture quality is great and I'm glad I went with a 75 inch screen. Worth the extra money. Looks good with 4K Blu-Rays and games on my Xbox One X and Netflix. HDR looks good.
    Speakers quality is very poor. I use a soundbar that I already owned so it doesn't bother me.
    Only 2 x High Speed HDMI ports. OK for now but i'm using them both so if i get one more 4K device this could be a problem.
    Supports most of the streaming services like Netflix, Stan, SBS On Demand, iView etc. Last time I checked it was not compatible with Stan in 4K. This may have been fixed. Not sure.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    les

lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

just wow was a sony boy! Cant believe how good this TV is

you have to admit when something is awesome..
    Its not just the TV, its the 3yr in home warranty! yep thats correct!
    I just had a Sony 65inch fail and it only had 12mths warranty... sad for me!
    Good news I have replaced it with this amaziing TV.
    Peace of mind, now I have a Platinum Service with this TV
    My mind has changed Hisense all the way

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    bache

bache

Fantastic Quality

Picture quality second to none. Sound quality is great however we do have it wall mounted which may make a difference. My only issue is the screen can be a little bright but you just have to adjust in the settings. The operating system isn't as good as the bigger brands but for the picture quality it doesn't make a difference. Even SD tv looks great and thats saying something. Very happy!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense 70000UWD Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Brogdon

BrogdonGold Coast

Best value TV on the market

I purchased this TV to upgrade from a Full HD Sony Bravia to a 4K TV, and I was certainly not disappointed with what I got. At first I had a few issues with the colour tones of skin and other colours, but after downloading and installing the European software to the TV, I have since been able to sort the issue out. I would highly recommend anyone pick this TV up if you see it for a good price.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Pete

PeteBrisbane

Amazing ULED

Hisense uses the Opera system and it works very well. UHD content is as bright, detailed and vibrant. It rivals every flat-screen TV on the market for top-quality picture reproduction and colours and it’s more impressive at upscaling than Samsung’s (and LG's) TVs which is very important when watching real-world TV. Hisense's remote might not be as high-tech as the Samsung One remote but it’s very responsive and usable.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Pip

PipGold Coast

Great value for money

This tv has the best picture quality I could find under $2000 - and it cost less than $1000!!! The darker colours are amazing, without an annoying added contrast. But it's the reds and bright colours that really shine!
    The remote has Netflix and Youtube buttons; and both apps work great (in 4k!)

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Great TV with a Great Price

We needed a bigger TV because we are using the games room as a theatre room, but we didnt want to spend way way too much money. Looked up Hisense 75" and it was in the right price range.
    We tested it out with 4K video, and it was a thing of beauty. Sound was good and screen was very crisp and clear.
    Netflix function worked seamlessly, easy enough for my parents to use. Happy with this purchase.
    Note that this TV is about 50kg, but we managed to find a mount at Bunnings for $130 that was fully adjustable.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Lachie

LachieAdelaide

Good for the price - one shortcoming

I love the built in apps, and it is really handy having a Netflix button on the remote. Netflix looks beautiful in 4K, as do my Playstation 4 games. Fast moving sport looks good.

I paid $900 for the TV, which I am satisfied with given the picture.

The only downside is that, depending on the tv channel you're watching, skin tones can appear red/pinkish. I have only had this issue with FTA TV though, which I rarely watch, so it isn't a big deal to me.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great Tv for the money.

75 UHD TV does not get better for under $3000 than the Hisense.
    UHD movies look incredible, Netflix and other apps work quickly, if you don't have a home theatre system no problem as the in built speakers are ok as well. Other manufacturers take note it even comes with built in handles on the back to get it out of the box.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense 70000UWD Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Tezza

TezzaPerth WA

Fantastic Value for money

Being sport watchers and with the football season with us I decided it was time to upgrade our 10 year old TV. Did lots of research on the Net and according to reviews nothing could touch the Hisense value for money wise or picture wise without spending at least twice as much. We have owned this TV since February 2017 and it has been fabulous. At one stage when my son was watching the football with us.....He said why do we need 4K? The TV cost us less than $1100 and with a 3 year warranty how could I go wrong.

chinaplate1954

chinaplate1954Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Tv

Wow what a tv, my husband talked me into this as moving interstate we left most furniture behind. This tv was on sale so we grabbed it, huge screen, fantastic colour, clear picture, as good as another brand we were looking at but one third the price. Good sound, has all the features you want, can connect to Netflix, wifi, YouTube, etc, you name it it's got it, best of all, the screen is a whopping 75 inches.

Karma69