Hisense P7 Series

See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SeepK

SeepKSydney, NSW

Excellent Picture Quality but wifi issues and can't download certain applications

Being my first ever Hisense product, I was a bit skeptical. However, the picture quality is unmatched. The wifi though disconnects regularly, and you can't download certain apps such as Amazon Prime.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Seep , Please give our friendly customer service team a call on 1800 447 367 , they will defiantly be able to assist with the issues you are having.

TechMafiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almost perfect for a low cost TV

For a low priced TV this is just great. However, the problem you will get is the amount of blur and ghosting. You will actually need to turn off all of its feature to make it work.

Also, the preset setting is not that good when it comes to watching videos as there's some blueish color.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,200.00.

Paul

PaulSydney

Perfect Tv!

This tv is simple to operate, excellent natural picture, second to none in their price range. The Tv is smart looking too! Speakers are pretty good considering it’s a flat tv screen, we have ours wall mounted which is easy to do and not heavy like our old plasma. Uses very little electricity which is a definite plus! Everything is easy to setup and combine with audio sound bars using either the HDMI ports or Optical ports. Overall we are Very impressed, we wouldn’t look at another brand at the moment for sheer value for money and quality. Well done Hisense!

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

walkinstead

walkinsteadSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic picture but wifi problems

This TV has the best picture but wifi keeps dropping out after every time you turn off and you have to turn on at the wall again to let it run through saying smart Tv. This happens even on the NBN or ADSL2 and my router is less than a meter from the TV so it should pick up the signal without any problems. I don't though have this problem when hooked up to the Telstra TV box or Ps4. Only on live TV input and you decide you want to watch catch up Tv or Netflix or YouTube. So instead of always turning off at the wall, I watch through another input that has been connected to overcome this problem. I cannot though fault the picture quality and fantastic sound.

Purchased in May 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,475.00.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new TV!!

I am so happy with my new Hisense television!!! Great price for crystal clear, quality vision. Always looks superior on HD channels of course. I even love the remote, simple, clear and easy to use. Comparable to other brands for quality and price, Hisense is a winner brand!!!

Purchased in March 2019.

Steve

SteveNewcastle

Over 2 years of satisfied viewing

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Spocker

Spockeradelaide

Perfect picture quality

Very happy with picture quality. Did initially have trouble with the Netflix function of always having to log in but a quick phone call to the help desk resolved this. I like the remote as everything is self explanatory and to have a Netflix button is perfect. The detail in the picture is awesome. Sound is high quality. Very easy to use and would certainly buy hisense again.

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Dinusha Yake

Dinusha YakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great TV for a great price highly recommend!

Purchased in March 2019 at Betta Home Living for $2,050.00.

Compacct

CompacctSydney, NSW

A generally great viewing experience with a feature set equal or better than higher priced competition

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee for $756.00.

Phil

Phil

Picture quality is good, software is lacking

Panel looks good bar some panel uniformity issues (most LCD TVs exhibit this). Picture/colour quality is good. HDR is sufficient.

Software problems:
-"Smooth motion" turns itself back on randomly (visible on-screen) but the setting is still 'off' in the settings. Need to turn on then off again to disable it
-YouTube and Netflix apps can freeze the entire TV, forcing you to turn it off and on again at the powerpoint
-If WiFi disconnects for whatever reason, the TV has difficulty finding the network again

Can almost overlook the issues given the sale price but having to hard reset the TV is a big disappointment. Hisense's software really needs work.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

rightreviews

rightreviewsSouth Australia

Couldn't be happier got it on sale at HN and very happy overall.

Colour, clarity and picture quality is excellent. It puts our Samsung plasma to shame. We got it at a bargain price and honestly it's an excellent purchase. Rich vibrant colours, sound is good, better through our Yamaha surround obviously. Looks great with this bezel, chrome legs, easy to use remote and full.smart functionality. Only downfall is can't seem to download other apps to it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,100.00.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Great budget 4K HDR TV

Having an Apple TV 4K we don't really use the smart functions, so can't review those features. However, the quality of the image is simply excellent. HDR works pretty well too, and the TV works well with the Apple box to switch HDR on/off based on the content. Also, navigation, menus etc are super easy and look great.
I guess on con would be that from all the 4 HDMI ports, only one is HDR. So if you have multiple devices (eg Xbox and an Apple TV) only one will be able to use HDR (unless you keep switching the HDMI cable).

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $771.00.

Mike E

Mike EMelbourne

Excellent TV for a great price

Purchased in August 2018 at eBay for $2,087.00.

Just G.

Just G.Southwest, VIC

Superb value for the $$$

Bought this 2 months ago to replace an ageing 55"but didn't want to spend big $$$. This TV fits the bill and the quality of the screening, blows you off. The smart functionalities like Youtube and Netflix makes it easier to view. Network connection setup could be a little tricky but nothing to worry about.

Purchased in March 2019.

Brodie

BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money TV

Great TV considering the price. Works seamlessly with netflix and the UI is way faster than I thought (it probably takes about 5 seconds to load) and the picture quality is great.

Purchased in December 2018.

Kevin N.

Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect but not perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliance Central for $1,750.00.

veidt

veidtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang for the buck!

Bought the TV for around 750 from ebay using a discount code. Limited apps are available in the app store. Casting is possible only for Youtube and Netflix. Casting from the Android Netflix app is very glitchy and doesn't work most of the time. The unit also lacks bluetooth connectivity and the remotenow app doesn't work with my MiA2 lite phone which runs android 9.0. Nevertheless, it's a great TV with excellent picture quality and 100 Hz refresh rate.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $892.00.

Carol and Frank

Carol and FrankPerth, WA

Hisense Makes Sense

Good value with great colour and a industry leading warranty of three years in home service. Relatively easy to set up. Features Uled 4K and HDR plus. Time will tell but at the moment could not be happier with our purchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $755.00.

Ka

KaPerth, WA

Bought This TV 2 times

I bought one for me 7 months ago at $2500ish then bought another one on special for $1956 at TheGoodGuys Myaree for my son's new apartment, I love the price of the Hisense, Samsung, Sony, LG also have 75" selling at $1995 but most only have 100mhz while Hisense has 200 motion whatever they named it, this is a smart TV and connected easily with my wifi and also with my Sony subwoofer to give a higher bass sound. It has Netflix and YouTube button on remote (my wife loves it). It has 3 HDMI USB and Optical to connect your subwoofer, for some reason Hisense didn't 'recognise' the Yamaha sub I bought even after calling Hisense and they guided me.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Maj

MajSydney, NSW

Good expereince

My 55" 4k TV which i bought from JB hifi (Bankstown NSW) in 2016 suddenly stopped working 2 weeks ago. I contacted their call center and they sent a technician. Technician informed me that it cannot be fixed and I will be receiving a replacement TV. After 3 days, technician contacted me that my TV has arrived and he wants to come and setup the new TV. Same day he came and setup for me new 2018 4k TV and took away my old 2016 TV. Removed the box, provided extra batteries for the remote. amazing!!

Purchased in September 2016 at JB Hi-Fi.