65PX (65"), 55PX (55")

• Software
  • Picture Quality
John
JohnSydney, NSW

One of the best things I've bought.

After looking at the picture of a lot of sets, this one stood out to me even though I wasn't familiar with the brand. Now after watching it for a few months, I'm still happy. Skin tones, blacks, colour, smooth motion, all awesome. Easy set up. What I didn't expect was the sound quality which is very good for a TV (most TVs sound poor and need a sound system). Good features but I must admit I don't utilize all the potential. Struggling to think of a negative. The only one was that (on the advice of the manual), laid it face down on a flat surface and had some issue fitting the feet on installation due to the ultra thin large screen. Needs to be done adjacent to table edge.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for $1,175.00.

York
YorkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A budget 65 inch Oled TV

Purchased in December 2019.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Saag
SaagWaramanga 2611, ACT

Worst OS, satisfactory picture quality

Satisfied with its picture quality
Response time is nightmare
It's OS is crap
Very limited apps available. Doesn't have prime video, disney movies and lot of apps you might want in its app store.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,700.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense Series X compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Kael
KaelPerth, WA

I returned it.

Ray Urban
Ray UrbanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very impressive tv.

Excellent colour rendering-very vibrant and the blacks are insanely strong. Streaming works seamlessly via wi-fi. Have owned for over a year now and couldn't be happier especially with the 3 year warranty.

Refreshing of free to air channels seems a bit slow when scrolling through the program guide. Also the available streaming apps could have more content as not all the available apps are there to chose from.

The channel remote could be a bit stronger as its range seems a tad short. Overall this tv offers very good performance and the pricing compared to the bigger brands is more than favourable.

We are more than happy with this OLED tv from Hisense.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,900.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Ray , Thank you for the great review, we are happy you are enjoying our products as much as we do.

Nlventu
NlventuSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tv great to start but ongoing issues

we purchased this tv in December and it was great for a while but having issues now and seems to be common problem across many hisense smart TVs. The internet is dropping constantly and have to reset tv to get working and that’s painful to do. Both on wifi and cable. Other problems are that can’t connect to things that are not an app on tv. Eg Disney tv. If the internet keeps dropping out will be returning and getting another brand. Have downloaded latest firmware, turned off wake to wifi setting, done factor reset, it’s not speed or internet issue from other end, tried cable also. When it happens won’t pick up any networks. It appears to be an ongoing issue and across many models and something hisense has not been able to resolve.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,496.00.

Vlad
VladSydney, NSW

Cheapest OLED on the block didn't disappoint

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,650.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Vlad, thank you for the great feedback and review, we are glad you love our product as much as we do.

Derek L
Derek L

Constant Panel Refresh maintenance warning appearing on the screen

Wouldn't do anything when press "Start" to perform process, hard reset done by Hisense tech support, the message disappear for a while but keep re-appearing every two days, but Hisense team said this is normal. Personally I wouldn't want to be doing every two days (one cycle takes 70 minutes if succeful ) Currently escalated to the Hisense tech.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,446.00.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

John Z
John ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best tv money can buy for under 2k

Went in to upgrade to a uhd and ended up with this bargain. The thickness of the screen was the game changer. It's as thick as my iPad. It's a pretty heavy therefore it's not a cheap tv like some of the other tv's. The volume isn't loud but nothing an affordable sound bar hasn't fixed. Easy to set up to the internet and picked up the foxtel with ease. The black colors are so dark and the reds are so vibrant. Remote is a good size with easy to see icons. The only question to ask yourself before buying this tv is are you willing to pay the extra 1K for a 5% better pic via LG or Sony. This is an awesome 65 inch tv the I highly recommend for the price. 9.5/10.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,930.00.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense Series X compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

DamianSydney, NSW

The best TV I have owned

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,620.00.

Stevo24
Stevo24Queensland, 4000

Great Picture

Mr M.
Mr M.Sydney, NSW

Hisense OLED 65PX is just excellent

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,995.00.

Ben S.Hisense

Hi Mr M, Thank you for the amazing feedback , we are happy to hear you are loving our products .

NighthawkBNEAlbury, New South Wales

Great Picture - can take a bit of setting up UPDATE 2yrs on - DO NOT BUY THIS THING

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

E M.
E M.asked
Series X

Can you cast Foxtel go from your iOS device to this tv?

Mj18asked
Series X

How do you turn off screen saver and the tv just turns black with sound and goes into a standby mode how do you solve this

Damian

I can only speak from my experience, and that is its important to use the correct input to connect devices - like Telstra Tv, apple TV, Blu-ray dvd, etc.. If you don't you might get a black screen and sound...this happened to me when I first set-up my dvd player - once I changed the connection to AV1 I got sound and vision

Mj18

Thanks mate but it does this when your just watching tv also not sure why

vwalsh
vwalshasked
Series X 55PX (55")

Above review says you access iview app through EPG, what is that
And how do I do this please!

NighthawkBNE

It's not intuitive. WHen you change to ABC on the EPG - electronic program guide, an indicator comes up on the screen and you press the green button on the remote to access iview. I think for ABC Iview you might be able to download an app, you certainly can for SBS.

Honestly this is the weakest part of this TV for me, I haven't found a way to get 10 play or 9 now to work with this TV....

Badkitty S.
Badkitty S.

I'm assuming you mean accessing these channels strictly through the TV's operating system and not through for example an attached invidia sheild or firestick etc etc ?

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare both Hisense Series X
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $4,999.00$3,499.00
Screen Size 65"55"
Screen TypeOLEDOLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating5 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-Fi
Weight24.3 kg20.5 kg
Operating SystemVidaaVidaa
Dimensions (without stand) 831 x 1447 x 62 mm707.2 x 1225.9 x 58.5 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 881.2 x 1447 x 328 mm754.7 x 1225.9 x 271.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare both Hisense Series X