Hisense ULED Q8 Series

Hisense ULED Q8 Series

65Q8 (65"), 55Q8 (55"), 75Q8 (75"), 85Q8 (85")

4K TV Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.3

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Hisense Q8 (PS5)

Not bad its 4k, bought for a PS5. No HDMI 2.1 but don't care. For PS5 guys this t.v. is fine for fast motion 4k gaming @30fps. JBL sound rocks, but I use a Home theater system. Slick fast U.I. not a heavy t.v. WiFi, and the stand....its nice and tight and doesn't interfere on either side or front of the t.v. so even a small cabinet works for sitting it on.

Research what you buy instead of relying on a salesman to sell something to you. He will sell you what you want to hear. Those that didn't research thoroughly may be agitated for unforeseen reasons.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,850.00.

Darin M.

Darin M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Don’t buy Hisense way behind today technology and consumer expectations

I bought Hisense 55Q8 but was disappointed after 5mins to find out I can’t chromecast or air tv to my iPhone 11 (only works on android phone) , plus there is no option to download my favourite Optus Sport app. I was led to believe by the JB Hifi staff (Mark) in Belconnen Canberra that the Tv has everything technology uptodate. Thus I had to buy a chromecast ($99) to get around the issue SUCK.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,250.00.

Steve

Steve

5 star tv from an LG / Samsung fan.

Ive owned the 65 q8 for over 5 months now and i cannot recommend it more. It has a built in JBL soundbar great OLED panel and excellent backlight.
The features are all excellent and the software of the tv is very impressive. Responsive, fast and reliable.
The sound is so good, that i havent bothered connecting up my surround. I will eventually to get that room rumbling bass. But for normal movies and tv etc its great!
Ive also put a review on the av forums website about this tv and everyone thats seen it loves it.
So great job hisense, i chose your 65q8 over an lg oled, samsung qled and lg qled.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,800.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi Steve, Thank you for the great feedback and review , it is much appreciated.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Hisense ULED Q8 Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

rockiensw

not to bad good picture but has faults

unlike my old 55-inch Hisense tv cant edit tv channels to know when I want channel 7 it says not available ie; when I took away all channels I didn't want non-HD channels, it would let me save HD channels as my numbers like 7, doesn't recognize it as 7 HD not 70 bad upgrades in this tv is needed. need to fix this first. volume with this tv is terrible even with a soundbar now I have to go up to 70 on the soundbar but with the 55inch it was only 55 on the soundbar to be good to listen to. now the last thing is it says it 4k upscales I can't see that at all 4k upscale doesn't exist. not a bad tv but needs more done to compete with better TVs in the market. all in all its a good tv

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $2,295.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry

Gaz

Gazasked

ULED Q8 Series

tried to watch 4 K movies from a 2TB USB 3 portable HDD. The Hisense TV will somtimes show the file name but not play the content, and some of the file names are not visable at all. is there a particular port on the TV to handle USB 3 ? The TV is a Q8 85 inch 4K ULED TV 1 week old.

rockie

there are two usb port on the back of the tv how ever i dont know if they can handle usb 3 devices the best advise i can give is to track down a usb3 to hdmi cable and try that otherwise you cant show movies on your computer be it laptop or desktop then cast to your tv if it has chromecast if that helps let me know

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives

Compare all 4 Hisense ULED Q8 Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Screen Size 55"65"75"85"
Screen TypeLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCD
Type of TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TV
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight17.8 kg23.9 kg31.3 kg52.1 kg
Operating SystemVidaaVidaaVidaaVidaa
Dimensions (without stand) 803 x 1232 x 260 mm859 x 1452 x 89 mm966 x 1676 x 84 mm1125 x 1901 x 83 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 736 x 1232 x 100 mm927 x 1452 x 345 mm1056 x 1676 x 361 mm1201 x 1901 x 428 mm
Release dateMay 2020May 2020May 2020May 2020