Hisense ULED Q8 Series

65Q8 (65"), 55Q8 (55"), 75Q8 (75"), 85Q8 (85") (See All)
See the Best 4K Ultra HD TVs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hisense

• Picture Quality

Focused Framing.
Focused Framing.South East Queensland, QLD

Really nice TV!

Purchased in June 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,249.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good TV.....bad panel!!!!

After reading all the positive reviews I was excited about this TV. It has so much potential with some great features and a built in sound bar. But what let's it down is the panel. I noticed black shadow lines while watching sports, manily anything with a solid colour background with fast horizontal panning. "Vertical banding"! Once I've seen it I can't unsee it. Had the TV replaced and the new one has it too, maybe even worse. I bought the TV as an upgrade from my 42 inch I purchased 12 years ago. You buy a TV to enjoy but instead I find myself not wanting to watch it and go back to my older TV that's still going strong. Hopefully others will get lucky with a good panel.

Purchased in January 2021.

Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Owned for 7months now, picture and sound quality is what I expected from a TV that s doubled its price……. Can’t complain

Can not connect apple phone to it , I will need to buy Apple TV separately that’s the only downside. But for this price tag I wouldn’t mind . I paid $1500 for it while it is on end of financial year sale

Purchased in June 2021 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Not really smart

Purely as a TV it's good, although the sound isn't great, but I was excited about getting a smart tv, and this just doesn't live up to the name. If I had known that there were so few apps available I wouldn't have bought it. You can't even get something as basic as 7plus, and the built-in browser is no help either. It's so clunky it's unusable. The only other part that is quite good is playing eternal media via USB.

frank M
frank MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really Good Tv best picture Quality

Really happy with My Hisense Q8 75" TV
5 stars pictures Quality.
5 stars sounds Quality.
5 stars material Quality.
3 stars software and Applications only because not android.
5 stars value for your money.

Purchased in July 2020.

Tv warped- told not under warranty

Tv has warped down the side and screen has pulled away. Told this is my fault and not covered by warranty. Wouldn’t recommend. Was happy before this, not now. Won’t purchase Hisense again.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,400.

Ron Hall
Ron HallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

High Performing ULED 4K Digital TV

Having a tradition of replacing my Digital TV before every Olympics, I spent some time reviewing what I needed for the TV. It had to be WiFi, 4K and it had to be easy to use. I found the Hisense Q8 to meet all of these and very simple to configure and then use, but don't be fooled if you dig deeper into the configuration this is an extremely capable ULED. TV The program guide is very fast to refresh and the picture quality is outstanding. To top it all off it is reasonably economical on it's power consumption as it get used for long periods every day and night. It also has the capability via a separate remote supplied to react to your voice instructions. I love it.

Dorjpurev O.
Dorjpurev O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect Tv

I would love with my new Hisence 65” ULED which is purchased 2 months ago. There is many free and enjoyable applications in VIDAA. Also, I got phone remote application on my phone which is faster to search anything on tv. I’m pretty satisfied with my Hisence QLED.

Purchased in June 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $1,490.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

Great TV

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,900.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Matthew
MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tv quality very average, sound very tinny

Spend nearly $4000 on this unit. Upon unpacking and setting up. We get nothing but glare from this unit which is unfortunate. The tv quality is average for the price we paid. The tv sound is very tinny, we regret our purchase. The only thing we like is the apps, and usability around the great software.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $3,800.

Shane
ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best value TV on the market!

Great value television! Not as high tech as some of the other's but neither am I. Serious though, great picture and very easy to navigate the menu! Highly recommend Hisense

Purchased in April 2019 for $600.

Hawka
HawkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bang for buck TV!

The TV picture is amazing and the built in soundbar is very impressive! Once I made some tweeks to the picture settings I find watching movies & sport very satisfying! This is the best value TV on the market! The operating software is OK and the apps are limited but it offers all the big guns like Netflix, Prime, Youtube & Kayo.

Purchased in June 2021 at Powerland for $1,369.

Focused Framing.
Focused Framing.South East Queensland, QLD

Really nice TV!

Purchased in June 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,249.

Lex
LexSydney, NSW

Its a good TV based on the price - value for dollar with high definition screening

Happy with the screening and clarity of the TV, however still exploring operational features which could be tweaked... ie some manual functions are not so user friendly (if a remote is not present)
When it was initially purchased, we had to sync the screen with the movement of lips (which wasn't necessary with other models and occasionally you had pop ups appear where you had to go in and change the settings manually.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,196.

Kapitoshka
KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is a lot of TV for the price you pay

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,155.

andrewbat
andrewbatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Seriously brilliant. Hisense has come of age.

Looks brilliant, it's a Smart tv with everything except Disney. Picture is vibrant and alive. Stand is sexy. Very very happy. Paired beautifully with my Samsung Sound bar. I have had this tv for 10 months

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,850.

MervBenGlenmore Park

Very good tv

Only had this TV a few days, but so far it's very good. Very good picture, no lag on sports at all. Sound is really good as well. The only problem I had was setting up the voice control, it was complicated, or at least for me, I found it to be difficult, but I did get there in the end & now it works well.