14Holden Colorado RG
Part of Holden Colorado 3.2

Holden Colorado RG (2012-2024) Questions & Answers

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Holden Colorado RG 2023 and Holden Colorado RG 2025.
Clinton W.
Clinton W. · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

2015 2.8ltr EGR valve clean

Clinton W.
Clinton W. · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

2.8ltr EGR valve clean

Henry  KING
Henry KING · Colorado RG 4x4 LTZ (2012-2024)

how do i remove headlight assembly on holden colorado ltz

Henry  KING
Henry KING · Colorado RG 4x4 LTZ (2012-2024)

remove headlight assembly holden Colorado ltz

ozzie u.
ozzie u. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

Hi I have a 2015 LTZ Colorado. The indicator stalk high beams don't work when you pull the stalk but work when you push the stalk. What could this problem be?

Gary JESSUP

Possibly a dirty contact in the stalk

Brett H.
Brett H. · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

I have a 2015 ltz Colorado, changed trans fluid and filter 3 months ago worked fine , now will not go into overdrive, shifts threw all other gears fine

Bsk
Bsk · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

Time to replace the clutch on my 2013 RG Holden Colorado 5 Speed. Will there be any adverse effects on the transmission / drivetrain If the DMF is converted to a SMF?

Anthony F.
Anthony F. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

Will LTZ Crome bezel type headlights fit & work on a LS Colorado that came with black bezels? It’s a 2017.

Gary JESSUP

I would think so as they are the same front ends

Donny B.
Donny B.

Is the front driver’s seatbelt the same in a 2013 rg dual cab as to a 2015 rg dual cab

Kramer M.
Kramer M. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

Hi team. Have a 2019 RG that no longer has either Hi-beams working. Checked fuses, bulbs and relay. Anyone experienced this before and have any recommendations? Cheers.

Deb M
Deb M

Hi... Did you find the problem? I'm currently dealing with the same issue

Tim B.
Tim B. · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

I Just changed the oil and filter and car went into limp mode. How do I fix that?

Gary JESSUP

It’s not related to changing the oil and filter, just coincidental it’s happened, if you know someone with a code reader or scan tool they can clear it for you, or disconnect the battery for an hour and that can do it as well.

Jacko
Jacko · Colorado RG 4x2 (2012-2024)

I have a 2012 RG manual colorado I'm getting oil in my coolant reservoir just seeing if there is anyone other problems that may cause this before I assume a head gasket.

Casual driver
Casual driver · Colorado RG 4x4 LS (2012-2024)

My 2018 RG 4x4 LS automatic dual cab seems to be using a lot of fuel. In last 1198 km it has averaged 11.62 L/100 km. Mix of town and highway driving and no load in tray and mostly one person.

Have you been pushing into a headwind? That affects my Z71 economy

No serious winds

Gary JESSUP

Possibly dirty maf or map sensor, carbon and oil buildup in inlet manifold due to egr and pcv contamination?

Casual driver

Thanks Gary I will get those items checked.

John O.
John O. · Colorado RG 4x4 (2012-2024)

Changed fan on colorado RG 2015 since then I'm having high rev while driving and noisy any solution?

Gary JESSUP

Fan has nothing to do with engine revs. Did you change it from a clutch fan to a fixed fan?

Peter G.
Peter G. · Colorado RG 4x4 LTZ (2012-2024)

Have a problem with left rear wheel bearing l have had to replace 3 in last 4 years has any one had similar problem

Gary JESSUP

No issues with mine wheel bearing wise, sounds like an alignment issue in the axle tube.

The J.
The J.

You've got no idea what you are talking about

Peter G.

Would you like to see the repair ills

John B
John B · Colorado RG 4x4 LS (2012-2024)

Hi Folks, the problem I have is that the reversing sensors on the rear bumper of my vehicle have stopped working, not completely as the do periodically work. they will work until I either change gear or put it into neutral. I have checked the wires to the sensors and can none appear to be broken. Is there anything I can do before heading to an auto electrician.
Regards John

Bill W.
Bill W. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

I have a 2017 Holden Colorado with 20" wheels without tyre pressure sensors, can I use the standard sensors out of the stock wheels or do I need to get aftermarket sensors ?

Bill W.
Bill W. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

I have a 2017 RG Colorado with 20" rims without tyre pressure sensors in them, can I use the stock std sensors that normally come with the std wheels or do I have to get aftermarket ones ?

Craig T.
Craig T. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

Hi I tried to jump start my 2013 rg Colorado now there is no power at all and can't remove my key and can't move gear selector

David B.
David B. · Colorado RG 4x4 LTZ (2012-2024)

Hi had a flat battery and jumped started it now the factory radio will not go how can I reset it have looked at the fuse and seems ok

Carmelita H.
Carmelita H. · Colorado RG (2012-2024)

Hi can anyone please tell me how to remove the Centre console in a 2013 RG 2.8 auto dual cab so I can remove the carpets
Thanks Richard

Get an answer from our members and Holden representatives

Select a listing for your question
Holden Colorado RG (2012-2024)