8Holden Ute

Conway H.
Conway H.Goldfields, WA5 posts
  Verified VE

BEAUTIFUL

Bought a 2010 V8 Redline series 2 Holden commodore and shes a beauty, sounds amazing, well looked after fuel's okay, no regrets purchasing this baby upgraded from a v8 holden commodore sedan 2009 NO REGRETS Show details
Savvy Shopper
Savvy ShopperGEELONG2 posts

HOLDEN UTE V8 SS THUNDER

Best Ute I have ever owned. Looks fantastic and drives like a supercar, but I can fill the back up and drive down the dirt roads and the back roads to the beach and it handles it all. Surf board in the back, lawn mower, tip run... handles it all, then I can wash it, park it in the garage and it’s gorgeous to look at too. 5⭐️

CLAUDIO
CLAUDIOPERTH3 posts
  Ute

Seat interior

I really love holden utes but needs more room at the front I think the bench seats should come back in the utes since theres not much room with the two bucket seat ute you can sit at least third passenger in the front of the ute or more and put more things in the front.

Jamie T
Jamie TAU2 posts

Nothing but trouble

my 2012 sv6 ute stalled turd it over it started sat there and let it idle for about 5 mins and it stalled again this time it wouldn’t start got it jumped started drove 30 k and it stalled again and wouldn’t start not even jumping it got new battery it started drove 5 k and did same thing

Lilly Arnold
Lilly ArnoldAustralia, Darwin4 posts

A real mates ute! Love my Holden

As a chic you might be very surprised one owning a ute but I needed it for all my horse gear. As I love holdens I had to buy this Holden ute. Cost about the same as any other so nothing different there. It drives very smoothly and loads of room

dazaspc
dazaspcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA41 posts
Garry Fidler
Garry FidlerQLD, 47026 posts
notlost
notlostSydney13 posts

VF 2 SS ute

Very happy so far , had the car for a month, great deal , 2016 demo with 9 ks on it , guess everybody test drove the SSV Redlines, much cheaper than the 2017 models , same car.

Great service from Holden so far.

Great to drive , not as bad on fuel as they say, once you're over the mountains.

Great loss once these type of utes disappear .

You have to look at them as a coupe with a big boot, great for touring.

T.Mac
T.Macmorisset2 posts
Kris L
Kris L
MtVicNSW
MtVicNSWNSW, 27864 posts

Love it

Great car, a pleasure to drive, excellent performance, comfortable well equipped with great handling. Beats the european stuff and costs far less. Good after sales service. I especially like the quality of the interior, and the smooth comfortable ride. I take it to Melbourne from Sydney regularly and it's a real pleasure to drive.

Chad
ChadMelbourne28 posts
Harry
Harry

Commodor 2010 SSV Holden Ute

I've always owned Holden's. I brought this Ute when I retired. It's very comfortable and good on fuel when cruising Performance and handling is superb and I love the sound it make when changing gears!

The interior is very roomy, the leather seat are comfortable too. The instrument on the dash are very well lite up easy to find and read. It also has a great sound system. I love, love, love, my Holden Ute.