Holman Solid Metal Travelling Sprinkler

2.7

Oz Rod

Oz RodBrisbane

Inferior Parts

This product was excellent in all respects compared to others on the market. It had good weight and a low centre of gravity which significantly reduced bogging and rollovers. Unfortunately after a couple of years it ceased to travel forward. I contacted Holman and they advised that the internal mechanism was plastic and had probably failed. It is still better than others on the market however I am disappointed that the internal engineering wasn’t as robust as the exterior.

Callan

CallanPerth

Not a durable sprinkler only lasted 2 months. Plastic gears started slipping

Worked great for 2 months then the plastic gears started slipping and stop moving forward. Took it back to bunnings for warranty then the second one did the same. You can buy the plastic gear box separately for $50 which I guess they know its an issue. I will be looking for a more durable sprinkler with metal gears.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $120.00.

JanlenGippsland, VIC

Its fantastic, works great with 18mm hose

We use bore water with 18mm hoses. After seeing reviews of the Pope plastic sprinkler (thanks to Product Review au reviewers) I purchased this after seeing two Youtube demos/reviews. Its terrific, makes me smile seeing it slowly working itself around under my fruit trees, on the Low cycle it takes all day to travel the 60 metres of hose Holman recommend, I use an alarm on my iphone to go out and reboot it for the next day. Works well if the lawn is long, and its also on a gentle slope. Couldnt ask for anything better, love it.

Garden Maintenance Products

Find out how Holman Solid Metal Travelling Sprinkler compares to other Garden Maintenance Products

Cherylasked

Does this tractor have a warranty as it doesn’t appear anywhere on the box or in brochure

Janlen

Hi Cheryl, I really didnt expect it to work as wellas it has, and i didnt bother to look for a warranty, however they appear to be an Aussie Company based in Perth so you could contact them. It has been great since I purchased it and still going strong, very happy with it, takes away all the tedious bother of hose watering. 100% satisfied. Heers, Janet

Cheryl

Yes this is my second one as they deep water the lawn better than any other sprinkler. Hope this one lasts as long as my first.
Thanks Janet

Holman
Holman I.Holman

Hello Cheryl, the traveling Tractor sprinkler comes with a 12-month warranty. Thank you, your Holman Team!

Get an answer from our members and Holman representatives

• MPN: 7700H