Homebrand Cream Sorbolene

Homebrand Cream Sorbolene

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JackieBeauty

JackieBeautyQueensland

LOVE this Sorbolene cream

I have been using this cream for many years especially doing my teenage years. I have quite sensitive skin but I think my skin has adapted to this product and I cant live without it. I use it everyday! Especially before I apply my makeup so my skin is not dry.
inexpensive, pump bottle, works well for moisturising
plain packaging

Angielouise

AngielouiseAU

Good

I don't know how people with sensitive skin would react to this product but I found it to work perfectly fine and leave my skin feeling clean, rejuvenated, and fresh- not to mention smelling nice. It comes in a large pump bottle and is priced very affordably. Homebrand itself is a great brand nd there is nothing to suggest that this lower priced product is of any less quality that more expensive brands. My bottle has lasted a few months with daily use and I am not even half way through so I would definitely recommend this to people with average skin- anyone with sensitive skin test first on a small patch.
Smells nice, works fine and is cheap to buy.
Nothing to dislike about this product.

MissyA

MissyAAU

Good

I think this product works fine, I've tried other Sorbolene Creams and this one is very similar to those, however, if you have broken or sensitive skin I would not reccommend this product because it can irritate the skin. On normal skin it works fine though and is a good alternative to higher priced brands of sorbolene.
It works similarly to the more expensive brands.
Can't find too much wrong with this, though people with sensitive skin might have problems.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

I will admit I dont like plain packaging, but in this case you have to sit and think as the products are the same and by no means are you getting a less superior product. There is no differance in this product than the one that is packaged and made to look nice. So save some money and get plain packaging or pay for the the more expensive one, I went for the plain one it is not as thugh anyone will see it anyway and you only want the product inside not the bottle. It like the dearer brands has a pump top ...so the differance is...Nothing in the product. Cheaper at the checkout.
Well not one for store Brand items but this one well you honestly cant tell the differance only that the packaging is plain.
The plain packaging.

sweetrosie

sweetrosie

A good Homebrand product. Very cheap and the pump pack is a bonus. My daughter has used sorbolene cream for ages and she really doesn't care which one we buy her as long as there are no added-extras like aloe or vitamin E
the price and the fact that it is a basic product so cheap or expensive basically all are the same
nothing to dislike

stakky32

stakky32

Good

An easy to find product stocked in all Woolies supermarkets. Very cheap and it works very well on dry skin. I use it a lot during the cold, dry winter and it's never failed me.
Always easy to find, very inexpensive and it works!
None, it's a good product.

tweettee

tweettee

Good

This is a great all round product for the whole family. I use it on my face and it has never irritated my skin or caused any breakouts and my kids use it on their bodies and they have also never had a problem even though they both have sensitive skin. Its cheap and easy to find at the local supermarket and comes in a pump pack which is very handy. I no longer bother with expensive branded products.
Very cheap and can be used all over the body including the face. Good moisturiser and easily competes with the expensive products.

rw2830

rw2830

Great product. I used this on by baby also. Much more cheaper than all the other baby products. It absorbs really well and is light on the skin. I use the pump pack which makes it quick and easy to use with out any mess. The whole family now uses this for a daily moisturiser. I would recommend this product to any one looking for a cheap but great quality moisturiser. Great one for Home Brand!
This is so cheap and it works so well. Not sure why the other ones are much more expensive.
Nothing I can find - it works

PTB0302

PTB0302

This is a great product, I bought Home Brand Cream Sorbolene because I suffer from dry skin. It is really moisturising and feels ‘light’ on my skin, it is not a heavy moisturiser. It absorbs really quickly and is great when you just get out of the shower, if you apply it then it absorbs really well into the skin. The product is inexpensive and great value for money. I would recommend it to anyone that has dry skin Really Excellent Product. Also I am pretty sure it comes in the pump pack and smaller tubes for travelling.
So cheap, great product

katpaul

katpaul

Good

This is a great product. The pump pack is great - makes it really easy to use with little mess. The price is fantastic. You will not get a cheaper moisturiser. When my skin is really dry I use this in the shower instead of soap, and then as a moisturiser after a shower. A good general moisturiser for the family to use. Great that you can buy it at the supermarket. Is a wonerful hand cream and foot lotion as well.
cheap as chips! probably the best value beauty product on the market, and the most useful! Great value!
No cons at all!

walaswalas

walaswalas

Good

This is the best sorbolene I have bought. The texture is smooth and thin compared to other similer products oin the market. Sometimes i use this as a body wash and a shaving cream when ruout of body wash or shaving cream.
I found this is good for some skinn irritations. I have applied it on my hand once i accidently touched warm iron and after applying this sorbaline pain got recovered and did not appear blisters.
For my family this is a multipurpose cream
Very good value for money
Very effective for rough skin
The texture is great
handy bottle
No cons found yet

jaraya

jaraya

Bad

As a cheaper option to buy, this home brand cream is probably not worth buying if you experience harsh skin irritations and rashes. It would be alright to use it just as a barrier cream to prevent dryness of skin.
cheap
not a nice cream to apply, does not blend in too well

cali05

cali05

I keep this handy in the cupboard just like my grandmother and great grandmother because Sorbolene is the original moisturizer. It's the main ingredient in good top brand moisturizers so why buy expensive brand names when I can get the Homebrand for much much cheaper. I find this works well with sunburn and as a general moisturizer under make-up. It comes in a huge pump so it is great for the family and lasts a very long time. Perfect for the budget conscious.
The moisturizer of moisturizers. Great price and available in supermarkets.
Last a long time.

M23082003

M23082003

Good

great value for money. i use this on my hands all day long. as a mother of five children my hands are always in water. each time i dry my hands i apply the cream leaving them nice and soft and it's pretty gentle on the pocket. great for the family to.
great price. works great on my skin. i have tried many other similar products and can happily say this is the best one i have come by.can be used by the whole family for a variety of applications. i like that it contains vitiam e it leaves your skin softer for longer.
nothing. maybe a larger bottle would be nice.

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Good

This is a great all purpose cream. I have a bottle on hand all of the time. I mostly use it as a shaving cream as it is the only product I have found that does not leave red bumps on my skin after shaving. It keeps my skin really moisturised. I also slap it on my legs after showering on the days I don't shave with it. It can also be used instead of soap as a cleanser and is really good for babies skin rather than baby wash or soap.
SO so cheap and very effective.
Nothing, apart from the fact that you shouldn't really use it as a facial cream as it is too greasy.

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Terrible

I bought this for my husband as a cheaper alternative as he goes through sorbolene cream like there is no tomorrow and it was costing me a fortune buying the more expensive brands so this was a cheaper alternative but he has complained that it is very runny and thin based compared to alternative brands which he doesn't like. He has also complained that his skin which is sensitive stings a little after he uses it so he has had to stop using it. So it is back to the more expensive brands in this household.
Cheap
Thin based and a little oily. Stings the skin when applied.