3Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

3.5
3.0
3.5
3.0

This product was previously available under the Homemaker brand.

jeffreytse90
jeffreytse905 posts
  Fair Incentive

Sandwich press

it very good and easy to use and it cooks Show details ·  1
Pure H.
Pure H.16 posts

You get what you pay

A very low price usually equals the quality & in the case of this sandwich press, you get what you pay for. It does the job but don’t expect good quality. It is not what you would expect compared to a branded sandwich press. For one thing, it doesn’t close properly while the adjustable lever on the side doesn’t work at all, leaving you with one setting only. Careful of the coating as the tiniest scrape will remove the non stick coating. It doesn’t distribute heat evenly either, so I need to turn sandwhich around. Not great but if you don’t want to spend much it does a mediocre job, for however long it lasts! Show details
Kmart
Kmart   DM
Michelle.B
Michelle.BPerth, WA6 posts

Perfect for small families

Doesnt burn, easy to clean and perfect for cooking toasties.
Can even cook pancakes, bacon etc on it.
We use it daily, small and versatile and easy to store away.
Fits normal bread size Show details
NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts
Bhedita
Bhedita5 posts

Good product. Does the job

I have had this sandwich press for a few months now and never had any problem. I tend to leave my toast in for slightly longer because the temperature is not too high and I like my cheese completely melted. Other than that, it's cheap and perfect for everyday use.

Show details

Shar B
Shar BHobart6 posts

Goes well but not very hot

This was a cheap appliance but bought so we could get out 9yo to eat toasted sandwiches at least. its not very hot like the more expensive types which can be frustrating but it does the job. the handle is a little dodgy so when this one kicks the bucket I will buy a more solid brand and pay more for it. these appliances are really too cheap and short lived I'm afraid.

Show details

Mr. Kruger
Mr. KrugerAU4 posts

Vegemum
VegemumNSW, 248465 posts

All great...except for the handle!

Great, functions as it should, however, the first one arrived (via post) with a snapped handle. I contacted Kmart who promplty and efficiently replaced the item and as I put the replacement into the cupboard... the handle snapped! Very frustrating as the machine itself seems reliable and sturdy... just a very weak handle!!!
Cheap, consistant, reliable.
The dodgy handle!

Robyn R.
Robyn R.

Hi all have just purchased this 2 slice sandwich press but the top doesn't move and It flattens my sandwiches

Tweety
Tweety

If it is a thick sandwich, slide the lock on and close.

Bee
Bee

What is the non stick coating? Can't seem to find an answer on the product page or anywhere else.

FineTune
FineTune

I received this item as a gift... whenever I turn it on, it trips the circuit in my home! Is it fixable? I don’t have the receipt... or the box... is it just a lemon?

Nivlek

This simply should not happen and could mean that you have a dangerous fault. Take it to the K-Mart service desk and explain the problem. They should give you a replacement.