Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

4.1

Michelle.B
    Michelle.BPerth, WA

Perfect for small families

Doesnt burn, easy to clean and perfect for cooking toasties.
    Can even cook pancakes, bacon etc on it.
    We use it daily, small and versatile and easy to store away.
    Fits normal bread size

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart for $19.00.

Tweety
    TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Versatile / Easy to Clean

I use this for most of my cooking these days. Be it french toast, veggie patties, hash browns, potato gems or as a sandwich press. Easy clean up, simply wipe down after use and nothing sticks to it. The perfect kitchen companion.

NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better design by simplicity.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $17.00.

Sandwich Presses

Find out how Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press compares to other Sandwich Presses

Bhedita
    Bhedita

Good product. Does the job.

I have had this sandwich press for a few months now and never had any problem. I tend to leave my toast in for slightly longer because the temperature is not too high and I like my cheese completely melted. Other than that, it's cheap and perfect for everyday use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Shar B
    Shar BHobart

Goes well but not very hot

This was a cheap appliance but bought so we could get out 9yo to eat toasted sandwiches at least. its not very hot like the more expensive types which can be frustrating but it does the job. the handle is a little dodgy so when this one kicks the bucket I will buy a more solid brand and pay more for it. these appliances are really too cheap and short lived I'm afraid.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
    Mr. Kruger
    Mr. KrugerAU

Cheap and cheerful, great value, easy clean

Vegemum
    VegemumNSW, 2484

All great...except for the handle!

Great, functions as it should, however, the first one arrived (via post) with a snapped handle. I contacted Kmart who promplty and efficiently replaced the item and as I put the replacement into the cupboard... the handle snapped! Very frustrating as the machine itself seems reliable and sturdy... just a very weak handle!!!
    Cheap, consistant, reliable.