Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

Kmart Home & Co 2 Slice Sandwich Press

MPN: LW-010D

See the Best Sandwich Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nivlek

NivlekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better design by simplicity.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for $17.00.

Bhedita

Bhedita

Good product. Does the job.

I have had this sandwich press for a few months now and never had any problem. I tend to leave my toast in for slightly longer because the temperature is not too high and I like my cheese completely melted. Other than that, it's cheap and perfect for everyday use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Shar B

Shar BHobart

Goes well but not very hot

This was a cheap appliance but bought so we could get out 9yo to eat toasted sandwiches at least. its not very hot like the more expensive types which can be frustrating but it does the job. the handle is a little dodgy so when this one kicks the bucket I will buy a more solid brand and pay more for it. these appliances are really too cheap and short lived I'm afraid.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mr. Kruger

Mr. KrugerAU

Cheap and cheerful, great value, easy clean

Vegemum

VegemumNSW, 2484

All great...except for the handle!

Great, functions as it should, however, the first one arrived (via post) with a snapped handle. I contacted Kmart who promplty and efficiently replaced the item and as I put the replacement into the cupboard... the handle snapped! Very frustrating as the machine itself seems reliable and sturdy... just a very weak handle!!!
Cheap, consistant, reliable.