Honda BF25

Honda BF25

See the Best Outboard Motors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Marine? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Jones
JonesSydney, NSW

Love this motor..

Starts easy , even when I leave it sitting for 6mths. Puts my 4.3mtr Alloy boat up on a plane with two Large Adults in seconds. Quiet enough to enjoy a conversation , and drives for hrs on very little fuel .. would buy again in a heartbeat.

Nigel
NigelPerth

AVOID AT ALL COST

Honda has a reputation for reliability, one that is not deserved, I have owned many many outboard, Johnson, Tohatsu Mercs and Yamahas, they were all so much better than the Honda, gutless, constant fuel delivery issues, hard to start, ridiculously if it's cold weather, very heavy on fuel and always having issues.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Other Outboard Motors

Wow...that's all i can say about this marvel of engeneering.

DanC

Stephen Daleyasked

What type of engine oil is used in honda bf 25

Honda
James H.Honda

Hi Stephen, my name is Dylan and I work at Honda head office. Honda Marine Oil 10W-30 is used in the BF25, as with all other engines in our range. All Honda Marine dealers should stock this oil as it is widely used in our engines. To find your local authorised Honda Marine dealer, you can visit http://dl.hondampe.com.au.

I hope this helps, and Happy Boating!

Cheers,