Honda BF90

Honda BF90

2.0 from 1 review

See the Best Outboard Motors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Disappointed

I am very disappointed with my Honda BF90 Marine Engine. Bought just about 12 months ago, it went in for its first service and it has a long list of factory faults, that although the repair is under warranty, the waiting time for parts means that I have been without my boat for 5 weeks now. Honda not satisfied with keeping me waiting for 5 weeks, for what should have been a routine first annual service, also want me to wait a further 12 months for a miserly £100 dealer credit, off my NEXT service.

Hi Martin, My name's Sarah and I work in the Marketing department here at Honda Power Equipment Australia. May I ask what country you are from? If you are from the U.K, you would be best to voice your concern via the attached link: http://www.honda.co.uk/lawn-and-garden/contact-us/pan-divisional-contact-us.html Many thanks, SarahHi Sarah, Indeed I am from the UK, I posted to the Australian site in error. Many thanks for your response though. Kind Regards Martin