MPN:CRF230F

4.3
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Claim your listing.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent for tough terrain

Have owned mine for a bit over 2 years and starts every time with one kick. Has handled all tough terrain reliably and will take just about any abuse you run it through. Good acceleration and well built for something that’s made in China. Show details
Overall
Silentknight6313
Silentknight6313Pasco

2019 crf230f

Great bike to get around on the trails and hills. Prefect for beginners and intermediate Riders. I have been a Die Hard 2 stroke fan. But I have to admit the CRF 230 is way less maintenance more affordable and does with the bike is meant to do. This is by no means a race bike. My only complaint would be the drum rear brake other than that it's a great bike.

Show details

Love 2 ride
Love 2 ride

Just great fun and worth owning one!!!

I'm 50 and just last summer bought my first dirt bike . I'm and experienced street rider but never had dirt .... I'm inlove with my CRF 230 F !! I ride extremely aggresive and it performs excellent, thank you Honda !!!!!! I think everybody should go get one , anyone can ride and have a blast !!!

Show details

KK230f
KK230fGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

08 CRF230F

gday my name is Kyle I'm a 16 year old kid with sight issues however I still love riding trail bikes I've had crf230s for a couple of years now and I love em there a good side prefect bike for someone how isn't the most confident rider I personally love riding around paddocks and tracks although iv riding em in the bush and cant complain but bush riding is not my thing. the 230 platform is awesome lots of linier power and moves me (I'm about 90 odd KGs nd about 6,2) with no problem I started on a 07 but recently upgraded too an 08 230f. cant complain bikes are dam near Bullitt proof as long as they stay lubed up and regular oil changes and air filter cleans ill just about run 4 ever.
Cheers Kyle. Show details

Acceleration / Power
Suspension
Teddy l
Teddy l2 posts

This is a good bike fast parful but hard starting

I got me crf 230 3 months ago and I love it I really like the 6 speed transmission but that are a couple down sides first off. If you live in the North like me and have nothing but cold like below 0 for like 5 months out of the year it doesn't start. Well when cold but once it is worm it is OK only other problem is teans don't shift well. Someday it might be from the cold though it works well have driving it through a river up to the seat and still ran so good. Bike also doesn't have power that 2 strokes have.

Honda crf 230
Honda crf 230

Incredible

No need to say it but this bike is awesome: great, great and great. Perfect for a kid a who wants to upgrade. Cannot think of a better bike. HONDA has done an excellent job with this bike and it has lots of power, it is reliable and easy to handle and control.

Youssef Zahraman
Youssef Zahraman

Crf230f

I'm 14 years old I bought a 2010 crf230f it has lots of power I hardly maintain it but never lets me down I do proper trail. I go through mud, water and a lot more I hope this review helps you to one of a hell bike.

Keith. F
Keith. FKeaau

Great all around bike!

I have a 05, i have owned few bikes but this 230f is perfect for all riders beginners or advance, perfect for trail riding, has decent power & the top speed is also pretty good. I would denfinitely recommend this bike..

Ryan h
Ryan h

Extremely reliable!

I bought an '08 crf230f about a month ago. I didn't want any liquid cooled racing machines because all I do is ride trails all over, not race. I've owned and loved crf's and xr's ever since I got my first bike as a youngin. I'm extremely impressed with the handling and over all performance of the bike. Low maintanance, perfect handeling, pretty much bullet proof bike. My only quirk is it has no kick start for back up if the battery dies

mat1980
mat1980Burnie7 posts

All for CRF's
All for CRF's

Awesome bike

I've owned mine since 2010 and it has been an awesome bike. I usually ride on tight single tracks and it performs quite well. Very good trail bike handles rocks/logs well. Extremely easy to ride, starts fairly easily when cold, takes a little to warm up. Never had any problems with the bike apart from light globe's and fork seals, been very reliable. Engine very low maintainence, great for beginners. Very capable straight out of the showroom.
Very reliable, Fairly light, handles well, very good when the going gets tough, good on fuel, easy to learn on, nice torquey motor
Not over powerful, shocks could use some work, not overly fast, sixth gear seems a bit short (always going for another gear)
Haz
Haz

Honda CRF230F

I bought a 2003 CRF230F for Two grand, The only thing wrong with it was the valve stem seals. Meaning that oil leaked into the motor and was burnt upon starting it.(blows smoke for about thirty seconds after firing up) but the bike itself is an absolute ripper! it's a real torquey, strong motor and it has plenty of grunt. me and my mate race around all day, and he constantly asks to ride the 230 over his KTM 85sx.

I just tell him no!!! The bike is too much fun to ride!!
Power, reliability, 6 gears.
Valve stem seals, heavy, only electric start. Show reply