Horleys ICE Whey

See the Best Protein Powders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great flavour

Amazing product rich in flavour and nutritionally balanced for the purpose of muscles gain. Can be mixed with water, but with milk that's delicious! It is a bit more expensive though.

Very Good product

Highly recommended, I train 4-5 days a week this a very good product for its moneys worth, high on protein and low on carbs...

One of the best

Tried different products by different companies have to say Horleys products always stand out , I exercise 6 days a week so need a product that offers high protein with low to non Carb , Horleys Ice is perfect for me when im trying to get ripped

GOOD!

Been using the Horleys ICE Whey in the swiss chocolate for a while and I would have to say it is one of the best proteins I have used. Great taste, and good results! The low carbs make cutting season a lot easier and with the amino acids added gets the shredded look that you are after.
Taste, Cheap

I have been after a decent protein powder for a while now and have often wondered if Horley's is worth a look. After reading your review I think I will give it a try. Cheers, Aaron