Horleys Sculpt Protein

Horleys Sculpt Protein

See the Best Protein Powders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Horleys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
M.W
M.W

Good taste, goes down easily

Purchased in for $30.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Erica P
Erica PAustralia

Great Taste and excellent meal replacement

I find this to be one of the best tasting out there I only add water (But you can add milk) which is perfect as I cant drink milk and it still tastes great. I currently enjoy the salted caramel, banana and vanilla. They are perfectly sweet without being sickly. There is no cardboard after taste either. I find I am full enough but not uncomfortable. Easy meal replacement for me.

Kate
Kate

Best I have tried!

I have tried quite a few similar proteins but this one is by far the best. I love the ingredients list and it also isn't too sweet. I've tried others that are far too sweet and gritty, but this one is also nice and smooth. I like to mix in some Maca powder with the chocolate.

Grate

I like it I have it for breakfast in a smoothie with frozen fruit almond milk spinach chia seeds and Greek yogurt usually just one scoop! Then after gym I'll just have another scoop with water! Keeps me from not snacking throughout the day! I do eat clean but have bad food now and again but still loosing weight! I have lost 2.5 in a week! Which is grate! And about the mouth ulcers and stuff nah I'm fine! Maybe I'm just lucky! But give it a go!

Pretty Stunned

I was pretty amazed with my 1st shake of the vanilla. I was so full and satisfied, I have decided to use this as a meal replacement for my dinner and have two in between during the day. As a solo mother of 2 and up at 5am home at 6pm full time worker and working out 5 days a week doing weights, squats and running Im still having trouble loosing my weight I hope this will help show results. Planing on starting tomorrow. Will repost in a couple of weeks time with results.
The taste, the fact I feel so full.

Bec
BecSydney

Alright but Really Bad

Very good for keeping my hunger at bay, was using as a meal replacement for breakfast. I wasn't snacking as much when I had it that morning.
But it has Food Colour 102 in it, which is one of the most dangerous food colourings and is known for causing ulcers in the mouth (I have 6 incredibly painful mouth ulcers at the moment!) I'm stopping it now and I am so disappointed because this was really working for me. If your body is sensitive (sensitive skin etc), this is not worth the money, because I have only been taking this for a week and my mouth ulcers are only getting worse.
Kept hunger at bay for the whole day, nice flavour
Dangerous sweeteners, Food Colour 102 which gave me terrible mouth ulcers

1 week and lost 2 kgs

Am happy with it but wasn't told that the artificial sweetener in it is dangerous. So I'm finishing off this tub and trying something else. I have lost 2 kgs in a week so that's great. Flavor is great. I've been having two a day. Morning tea and afternoon tea. Then have my normal breakfast lunch and dinner.
Weight loss and flavor. Energy while on it
The artificial sweetener is highly dangerous

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
gemgem
gemgem

I wouldn't bother if you already eat a well balanced diet.

heather.treloar
heather.treloar

I did have borderline b12 and was using this product frequently. So had to stop having sculp.

Good

time will tell, i have the choclate flavour and its tastes good so fingers crossed itll assist in weight loss
I love the fact it is quick and easy as my breakfast, tastes fantastic
am yet to see if it will assist me in weight loss

Good

I found the chocolate flavour to be great, although I haven't tried other flavours yet. In general it's better to have as an addition to breakfast or lunch or even mid-afternoon snack. It is very filling, but you do need something else to fill the void or you will feel hungry in about an hour. I really liked the product and will buy it again.
Easy to use. The chocolate tastes great. Very Filling as a snack.
Better not to use as a meal replacement as isn't enough to keep you going.

Good

Have been using Product for 3 month know and will keep on using it. Tastes great compare with other products I have used.
Taste great, easy to mix with low fat milk. Good results in suporting to tone body
Bit on the expensive side. Does not mix easy with Soy Milk. Does not fill you up when hungry.

good will keep using it will keep using it. great after workout snack and satifies choc craving i sometimes get.
great choc and banana flavour is best, vanilla was a bit plain.
expensive it would be better to be able to buy in a bigger tub.

Find out how Horleys Sculpt Protein compares to other Protein Powders

Great product, exactly what I wanted. Will using when ever needed. Would be great if you could get all flavours in the larger containers.
Worked. Tasted Great
Not big containers all flavours. Cost

for all of you that buy from a store u are crazy, $22.95 from vitaminking.com.au or another place called citylife.com.au that give you 5% mor off with the more you order, health food store here in Darwin charging $39.95, now that is a rip off
Got my order today, the banana is great and not sickly sweet