2Horleys Sculpt Protein

4.1

80%10%10%

Side Effects None
User IntentWeight Loss
Taste
3.0
Brand Manager for Horleys? Claim your listing.

M.W
M.W2 posts

Taste
Erica P
Erica PAustralia11 posts

Great Taste and excellent meal replacement

I find this to be one of the best tasting out there I only add water (But you can add milk) which is perfect as I cant drink milk and it still tastes great. I currently enjoy the salted caramel, banana and vanilla. They are perfectly sweet without being sickly. There is no cardboard after taste either. I find I am full enough but not uncomfortable. Easy meal replacement for me.

Kate
Kate2 posts

Best I have tried!

I have tried quite a few similar proteins but this one is by far the best. I love the ingredients list and it also isn't too sweet. I've tried others that are far too sweet and gritty, but this one is also nice and smooth. I like to mix in some Maca powder with the chocolate.

Bibs
Bibs

Grate

I like it I have it for breakfast in a smoothie with frozen fruit almond milk spinach chia seeds and Greek yogurt usually just one scoop! Then after gym I'll just have another scoop with water! Keeps me from not snacking throughout the day! I do eat clean but have bad food now and again but still loosing weight! I have lost 2.5 in a week! Which is grate! And about the mouth ulcers and stuff nah I'm fine! Maybe I'm just lucky! But give it a go!

Sophia
Sophia

Pretty Stunned

I was pretty amazed with my 1st shake of the vanilla. I was so full and satisfied, I have decided to use this as a meal replacement for my dinner and have two in between during the day. As a solo mother of 2 and up at 5am home at 6pm full time worker and working out 5 days a week doing weights, squats and running Im still having trouble loosing my weight I hope this will help show results. Planing on starting tomorrow. Will repost in a couple of weeks time with results.
The taste, the fact I feel so full.
Bec
BecSydney

Alright but Really Bad

Very good for keeping my hunger at bay, was using as a meal replacement for breakfast. I wasn't snacking as much when I had it that morning.

But it has Food Colour 102 in it, which is one of the most dangerous food colourings and is known for causing ulcers in the mouth (I have 6 incredibly painful mouth ulcers at the moment!) I'm stopping it now and I am so disappointed because this was really working for me. If your body is sensitive (sensitive skin etc), this is not worth the money, because I have only been taking this for a week and my mouth ulcers are only getting worse.
Kept hunger at bay for the whole day, nice flavour
Dangerous sweeteners, Food Colour 102 which gave me terrible mouth ulcers

Flick33
Flick33AU

1 week and lost 2 kgs

Am happy with it but wasn't told that the artificial sweetener in it is dangerous. So I'm finishing off this tub and trying something else. I have lost 2 kgs in a week so that's great. Flavor is great. I've been having two a day. Morning tea and afternoon tea. Then have my normal breakfast lunch and dinner.
Weight loss and flavor. Energy while on it
The artificial sweetener is highly dangerous
gemgem
gemgem3 posts

heather.treloar
heather.treloar

I did have borderline b12 and was using this product frequently. So had to stop having sculp.

blossy911
blossy911

Good

time will tell, i have the choclate flavour and its tastes good so fingers crossed itll assist in weight loss
I love the fact it is quick and easy as my breakfast, tastes fantastic
am yet to see if it will assist me in weight loss
buffy67
buffy67

Good

I found the chocolate flavour to be great, although I haven't tried other flavours yet. In general it's better to have as an addition to breakfast or lunch or even mid-afternoon snack. It is very filling, but you do need something else to fill the void or you will feel hungry in about an hour. I really liked the product and will buy it again.
Easy to use. The chocolate tastes great. Very Filling as a snack.
Better not to use as a meal replacement as isn't enough to keep you going.
majapitts
majapitts

Good

Have been using Product for 3 month know and will keep on using it. Tastes great compare with other products I have used.
Taste great, easy to mix with low fat milk. Good results in suporting to tone body
Bit on the expensive side. Does not mix easy with Soy Milk. Does not fill you up when hungry.
kate0411
kate0411

good will keep using it will keep using it. great after workout snack and satifies choc craving i sometimes get.
great choc and banana flavour is best, vanilla was a bit plain.
expensive it would be better to be able to buy in a bigger tub.
Roccosmum
Roccosmum

crazycow
crazycow

Great product, exactly what I wanted. Will using when ever needed. Would be great if you could get all flavours in the larger containers.
Worked. Tasted Great
Not big containers all flavours. Cost
angelina
angelina

for all of you that buy from a store u are crazy, $22.95 from vitaminking.com.au or another place called citylife.com.au that give you 5% mor off with the more you order, health food store here in Darwin charging $39.95, now that is a rip off
Got my order today, the banana is great and not sickly sweet

Teresa M.
Teresa M.

How many calories in one serve?

Glenda Jacobs
Glenda Jacobs

I love this product and salted caramel is my favourite. However, recently the colour of the lid has changed from green to white, and the new batch doesn’t fluff up the way the previous ones did. It used to get really thick and milkshakey, but now it’s more like other brands - flat no matter how hard I shake or whisk it. Have you changed the recipe?

Emily W.

Hi anyone know if all the flavours have the ingredient that causes mouth ulcers, I have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had after 4 days of using this, (salted caramel flavour), and want to know if it is because of an ingredient in this shake? Or if it’s coincidence, and if all the flavours have the fools ingredient?

Escee
Escee
Karina L.
Karina L.

Do they all have that ingredient or just salted caramel

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein questions