100% · 50%

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Brand Manager for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder? Claim your listing.

clara
claraSydney, NSW7 posts

Lovely finish and cruelty-free

To be honest when I bought this I wasn't sure whether it was a highlighter or an all-over powder, and honestly, it doesn't matter because it's great at both. I just bought a mini version and I still have it some years later, so I feel like the value for money was great. It leaves a nice, subtle finish that's not quite a shimmer but more just like a satin shine. I've used it over a bunch of foundations and it's lasted well over all of them. I have combination skin and find it keeps the oil at bay pretty well, plus it feels nice to apply.

Cherry on top is that Hourglass is cruelty-free! Show details

Jaysee S
Jaysee SSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Bonnie
BonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  Fair Incentive

Perfect

I have oily skin and the product doesn't make you look oily in any way. You can use it as a highlight or all over its perfect finishing powder. Must have Show details
Texture
Kim
KimCentral, SA5 posts

Flawless

I use this powder to set and finish my makeup! It leave my skin looking luminous and flawless and has amazing longevity! When I apply touch ups the product does not cake up! I love the sleep packaging and the mirror is a great size!
The products blends effortlessly! I will certainly be purchasing this product again! Show details
Haley
HaleyMelbourne6 posts

Love this

I absolutely love this product I use it on top of my foundation I am quite fair and I use luminous light. don't be fooled by how shimmery it looks I use it all over my face and it gives a very slight shimmer. Love this. I use my hourglass powder brush to apply