Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

3.9

Thin Lizzy Foundation

I first used the foundation and didn't like it. I then saw an offer for the teardrop blender, the blurring brush and 2 foundations. I ordered and tried it with the blurring brush. The results are fantastic. The foundation and blurring brush are now my favorites. I have always been a concealer fan, the best concealer I have ever used.

Purchased in August 2020 at Thin Lizzy for A$59.00.

G Is FOR GREMLIN!

G Is FOR GREMLIN!Melbourne

Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Foundation & Concealer Cream

Purchased in June 2019 at Thin Lizzy for A$70.00.

Ruth

RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, just not for me

Purchased in June 2020.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation compares to other Face Products

Georgia

Georgia

Best Foundation - It's my go to!

This is now the only foundation I use, it leaves my skin look great and blends beautifully. My skin hasn't broken out like other foundations I have tried too. Definitely recommend and a little goes a long way!

Purchased in November 2019.

j_brax

j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless coverage

The thin Lizzy flawless complexion foundation is my everyday go to. It’s the only brand foundation I wear now and it’s perfect for my oily nose and forehead and dry cheeks and chin!

Purchased in December 2019.

Fabulous

I have been using thin lizzy foundation for years. I have sensitive skin and most brands irritate my skin but not this one. I like the way it blends smoothly on. I would recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Tezza79

Tezza79Southwest, VIC

My number one go to product

The perfect foundation for every day use. Not heavy and does not clog my pores.
Perfect shade for my skin tone and very easy to apply with no smudging throughout the day.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for A$40.00.

Marissa

MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite foundation

The best product. Water and sweat resistant, my foundation never moves and feel so lightweight, like I'm not wearing anything! Perfect colour for my skin tone. Highly recommend for anyone!

Purchased in January 2020.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Shirley

ShirleySouth Australia

Best liquid foundation I’ve tried

Long lasting great coverage would certainly purchase again completely satisfied with the promised performance and was long wearing in high humidity and in air conditioning which I would not say for other products purchased

Purchased at Priceline.

perfect

I really enjoy using this product as I am an older person it just flows on and looks really natural am very happy with it indeed I just put the powder on top of it lightly and that's me done for the day

Purchased in December 2019 at farmers for A$50.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

I have difficult skin have tried many foundations over the years. This is the best ever product I have tried and I will never go back to any other brand.

Purchased in January 2020 at Thin Lizzy for A$40.00.

Rhythm

Rhythm

It is perfect

Easy to use foundation
I use it with the sponge and it spreads so easily
It gives a good coverage and my skin doesn't show any patches
It stays for a long time

Purchased in November 2019 at TV Shop.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Ishrat

Ishrat

Love this brand!

My introduction to make up was Thin Lizzy liquid foundation and my skin has been flawless ever since. I got rid of break outs because of this product! Love it!

Samantha

Samantha

Perfect

I am regular customer of thin Lizzy From last 5 years and love using it in my daily routine and on special occasions. It blends perfectly and very easy to use.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for A$44.99.

Ishant S.

Ishant S.

Perfect gift for girls

I gifted this foundation to my sister and she is in love with this. She liked the foundation's coverage area and lightness of the product as name says flawless. It is really a flawless product.

Coverage is great

Love that it’s water based. Very easy to apply using the blending sponge. Coverage is really bomb and is really light on the skin so it looks natural. Also, a little goes a long way for this product.

Patrick

PatrickPerth, WA

Best coverage

The selection of shades is amazing. Gives full coverage and stay all day long even during sweatyx and humid summer. Everyone must ytmmtry this out. All in one product for all skin type.

Denise

DenisePerth, WA

Best I’ve found in Australia

I’ve tried several foundations since moving to Australia but none suited me very well. I have quite an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts with many other brands. With Thin Lizzy Duchess, I’ve found the one that works for me. Light enough not to clog pores and heavy enough to cover. It doesn’t last me all day, but longer than any other. Great product, and a bottle/tube lasts 2-3 months!

Purchased at Priceline for A$39.99.

Penny T

Penny TMelbourne

Love it!

A little goes a long way with this foundation. I like a very light coverage so a small drop on each side of the face and blend with the blurring brush, makes my skin great and lasts all day without creasing or drying (Im in my mid 30’s, have combination and non-sensitive skin but can breakout with some overly oily products) I’ve been using the foundation for a couple of months now and it’s my go-to. Only con is the price point, it’s pricey for a small amount but apart from that I highly recommend (with the blurring brush, makes application SO quick & easy).

Lea

LeaVictoria

Nice coverage, doesn't cause acne

Nice coverage and has not given me acne which so many fondations do. Four out of five as I wish I could afford more.