Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Pros

• Covers up marks and blemishes

• Sensitive-friendly formula

Thin Lizzy Foundation

I first used the foundation and didn't like it. I then saw an offer for the teardrop blender, the blurring brush and 2 foundations. I ordered and tried it with the blurring brush. The results are fantastic. The foundation and blurring brush are now my favorites. I have always been a concealer fan, the best concealer I have ever used.

Purchased in August 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $59.00.

G Is FOR GREMLIN!
G Is FOR GREMLIN!Melbourne

Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Foundation & Concealer Cream

Purchased in June 2019 at Thin Lizzy for $70.00.

Ruth
RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, just not for me

Purchased in June 2020.

Face Products

Find out how Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation compares to other Face Products

Georgia
Georgia

Best Foundation - It's my go to!

This is now the only foundation I use, it leaves my skin look great and blends beautifully. My skin hasn't broken out like other foundations I have tried too. Definitely recommend and a little goes a long way!

Purchased in November 2019.

j_brax
j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flawless coverage

The thin Lizzy flawless complexion foundation is my everyday go to. It’s the only brand foundation I wear now and it’s perfect for my oily nose and forehead and dry cheeks and chin!

Purchased in December 2019.

Fabulous

I have been using thin lizzy foundation for years. I have sensitive skin and most brands irritate my skin but not this one. I like the way it blends smoothly on. I would recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop.

Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

My number one go to product

The perfect foundation for every day use. Not heavy and does not clog my pores.
Perfect shade for my skin tone and very easy to apply with no smudging throughout the day.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $40.00.

Marissa
MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite foundation

The best product. Water and sweat resistant, my foundation never moves and feel so lightweight, like I'm not wearing anything! Perfect colour for my skin tone. Highly recommend for anyone!

Purchased in January 2020.

Shirley
ShirleySouth Australia

Best liquid foundation I’ve tried

Long lasting great coverage would certainly purchase again completely satisfied with the promised performance and was long wearing in high humidity and in air conditioning which I would not say for other products purchased

Purchased at Priceline.

perfect

I really enjoy using this product as I am an older person it just flows on and looks really natural am very happy with it indeed I just put the powder on top of it lightly and that's me done for the day

Purchased in December 2019 at farmers for $50.00.

Colour

I have difficult skin have tried many foundations over the years. This is the best ever product I have tried and I will never go back to any other brand.

Purchased in January 2020 at Thin Lizzy for $40.00.

Rhythm
Rhythm

It is perfect

Easy to use foundation
I use it with the sponge and it spreads so easily
It gives a good coverage and my skin doesn't show any patches
It stays for a long time

Purchased in November 2019 at TV Shop.

Ishrat
Ishrat

Love this brand!

My introduction to make up was Thin Lizzy liquid foundation and my skin has been flawless ever since. I got rid of break outs because of this product! Love it!

Ishant S.
Ishant S.

Perfect gift for girls

I gifted this foundation to my sister and she is in love with this. She liked the foundation's coverage area and lightness of the product as name says flawless. It is really a flawless product.

Coverage is great

Love that it’s water based. Very easy to apply using the blending sponge. Coverage is really bomb and is really light on the skin so it looks natural. Also, a little goes a long way for this product.

Read more reviews - page 2

Geraldine
Geraldineasked

Where can I purchase thin lizzy foundation

Aroha.R
Aroha.Rasked

Where can I buy this foundation in nz I miss this one I dont like the new ones they have now

Jazmyn P.
Jazmyn P.

thinlizzy.co.nz and they often have 50% off sign up for the emails for notification

Kaysie
Kaysieasked

Is thin lizzy liquid foundation oil free

Peach

It’s oil free as it is water based

See all Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation questions

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives

Features

• Thin Lizzy states that this is a full coverage, long-lasting foundation that’s still lightweight and comfortable.
  • Provides a dewy finish, and is made with a hydrating formula that may be suitable for dry skin.
  • Designed to minimise the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Made to blur blemishes and create a more even skin tone.
  • A cruelty-free brand, Thin Lizzy doesn’t test on animals.

Points of praise

• Blends really well into skin, when the right makeup brush is used.
  • The formulation is reported to be light by wearers, which felt comfortable on skin and didn’t clog pores.
  • Doesn’t tempt the outbreak of pimples, thanks to gentle ingredients.
  • This foundation is longwearing, and in the experience of reviewers it often lasts all day, even in warmer temperatures.
  • There are a wide variety of shades to choose from, to colour-match your skin tones correctly.

Pain points

• A smaller number of reviewers noted that this foundation provided limited coverage for them. This was especially the case for some who had watched the Thin Lizzy TV ad, and were disappointed as they bought this foundation to cover up blemishes or other perceived imperfections.