Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

Thin Lizzy Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DenisePerth, WA

Best I’ve found in Australia

I’ve tried several foundations since moving to Australia but none suited me very well. I have quite an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts with many other brands. With Thin Lizzy Duchess, I’ve found the one that works for me. Light enough not to clog pores and heavy enough to cover. It doesn’t last me all day, but longer than any other. Great product, and a bottle/tube lasts 2-3 months!

Purchased at Priceline for $39.99.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Penny T

Penny TMelbourne

Love it!

A little goes a long way with this foundation. I like a very light coverage so a small drop on each side of the face and blend with the blurring brush, makes my skin great and lasts all day without creasing or drying (Im in my mid 30’s, have combination and non-sensitive skin but can breakout with some overly oily products) I’ve been using the foundation for a couple of months now and it’s my go-to. Only con is the price point, it’s pricey for a small amount but apart from that I highly recommend (with the blurring brush, makes application SO quick & easy).

LeaVictoria

Nice coverage, doesn't cause acne

Nice coverage and has not given me acne which so many fondations do. Four out of five as I wish I could afford more.

marilyn

marilyn

Didn't co dark spots

I brought thin lizzy make up thinking it would give me a flawless look, but after applying the make up, I was very disappointed, it didnt cover dark patches on my skin, like on t.V unless I packed so much make on, it made look worse.

sally

sally

not that great

Not the same as on t.v .a bit heavy on the face.shows every wrinkle you have.I say more for younger women

Nope!

Annoyed to have wasted my money. The product has little coverage and has to be reapplied during the day. Also, if you follow their instructions for applying with that unwieldy blending sponge - I just don't have time to stand there dabbing away forever (or 'stippling' as they call it). I want a foundation that goes on quickly, stays on all day and provides decent coverage. Flawless Complexion foundation does none of these.

Jenifer20

Jenifer20Bendigo

Not as advertised.

It made my skin look overly made-up. It is very highly pigmented - either too yellow or too pink, depending on the shade used ( I had three shades) and it has virtually no coverage at all. Basically, it is totally unlike how it looks on the Tv advertisements. A total waste of money and makes me look far worse with it on than I do with a bare face, which is the only makeup I’ve ever bought that does that! Do not buy this expensive rubbish.

Sylvia

Sylvia

Extremely Drying

Used this twice and it is very drying to the skin. Looked ok when first applied and with a few minutes it completely dries the skin out and then shows every wrinkle. An utter waste of money. Cheap foundations I have are MUCH better.

Natalie C.

Natalie C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's not everything it's cracked up to be

I've been using this product for a little while. I had it on the other day and my daughter asked if I had put my makeup on in the dark. That was very insulting to me and when I looked in the mirror there was a colour change for sure. I've only ever had this problem with a couple of products before. I thought that paying a bit more would give me a better product. I was very dissappointed with it and won't get it again.

The Ritz

The RitzBlackburn North

Good foundation

Good coverage and colour match. Product lasts all day on face. Easily blends in with blurring brush. I highly recommend this product.. Doesn't feel like your face is 'caked' with a heavy product.

Does not cover flaws like advertised

Saw the commercial and thought I would be great as I have dark circles and freckles. This product does not provide any coverage on these issues.
Very disappointed with it.

My new foundation

Amazing I normally buy expensive brands but I thought I would give it ago, I have had so many compliments on my skin, the coverage and couloir is refreshing I will be buying more

taylor

taylorVictoria

Don't purchase of you want coverage

This foundation doesn't provide coverage so don't bother purchasing if you want a great foundation that does actually cover freckles OR any scar etc on your face it's a waste of money.

josie

josie

Wonderful

Im over 70 and find it very good. I have bought my 2nd Bottle. Recommend to any one. Bought one from T.V. and second Bottle from shop .Haven't changed the color.

Okay but not a variety of suitable shades.

I was sucked into buying a new package including the flawless complexion brush (which I do not use because I lose too much product) and also included an orange beauty blender which literally had colour coming off it when dampening. It's not a bad beginners makeup but I would not recommend it as a main makeup. It covered okay but the shades are either too yellow or too pink. I worked in Priceline for a while so had the chance to keep experimenting on different skin tones. Not a buildable foundation. Really still love their powders but I'm going back to Rimmel as a pharmacy brand. If you want to pay top dollar for makeup that looks flawless, stick with too faced or inglot. My opinion as an oily and olive tone skin.

Disgusted Consumer

Disgusted ConsumerMELBOURNE

This is an awesome product. Love it.