L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

Consistently great

I have used this product for three years. My skin is sooo sensitive to almost every product but L'Oreal mineral foundation not only improved the appearance of my skin, it improved the health of my skin. You do need to be mindful of inhaling particles, and dusting on your clothing but I use golden ivory as I an fairly pale and most foundation looks orange on my skin. Great product, give it a try <3

Great for Newb's

If you are young and new to makeup, I highly suggest you start with this mineral powder. You don't need to dive in to full coverage magicall-ness just yet. Keep it natural and enjoy your skin's beautiful youthful glow and keep it simple. This mineral powder was great in my late teens and early twenties with a concealer. To all the Mama's out there, if your girls are wanting to start using makeup I highly recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️

Perfect for my skintone and love it

On my birthday ,my husband give me this thing as gift. I used other foundation but really not satisfied and surprisingly my husband bought for me and perfect goes with my skin. No patches nor sponge required now keep all the time in my purse. Really handy and easy to go no mess happy me :) Natural product for skin.

Terrible

I have naturally very pale skin so i purchased this in ivory. Did not like the product at all, there was nothing positive i could say about the product itself. It was very cheap only $12 so i purchased 2 with high hopes. I normally use the true match one thats similar and love it, this product can not compare.
Very cheap
Did not sit well on skin, had minimal coverage, made me look like a ghost.

I adore this product and have been using it since 2008....

After cleansing apply a bit of moisturiser and/or liquid foudation and but this foundation on top and it gives a flawless look. It covers all my blemishes very easily. It is quick to apply with the handy brush that comes with it. It is definitely the best powder mineral make up I have encountered so far. My friends all use it now and they all love it. It's also not that expensive for the quality. Great value for your buck at just over $30. It usually lasts me about 3 months.
Sits on the skin nicely, Flawless look. Quick and easy to apply. Great value.
Not as good as the newer true mach mineral make up

Terrible

overall this product is a waste of money, the end result is very disappointing. it does not apply well, doesn't wear well through the day and makes you skin look clumpy. you get what you pay for, you can't compare bare minerals and l'oreal mineral powder. i had to through mine out.
the brush is not a proper kabuki brush, therefore it doesn't apply the powder as well, making certain areas on your face appear blotchy, while other parts of your face look like you haven't applied your make up properly - as there is a patch of powder build up.
packaging
this product is not natural, there are chemicals included. does not sit on skin nicely, gives a cakey look to the skin.

Terrible

This prodcut was useless. I found the brush to be difficult to use and that it also mosled on my skin leaving me to have to pick off the hairs from my freshly made up face. I found the prodcuts to be tacky and I felt that my face looked like chlak when I used it. It was difficult to build colour even when used with a primer. It was messy to use and a lot of it ended up on my clothes, floor, sink and cabinet. Never again.
It was cheap
Everything. I hated this prodcut and ended up throwing it wasy.

Bad

The packaging really annoyed me, the little brush was pretty bad too. I went out and bought a brush to try and apply it as the brush supplied seemed pretty pointless. My skin felt tight and itchy whenever I wore it as well, which it didn't do when using mineral cosmetic products by other brands. I wont be buying this product again. The maybeline mineral make up was cheaper and better.
The colour range
The messy packaging & the itchy skin

Very good product. I am addicted to this product and haven't gone back to using regular liquid foundation since this came onto the market. Well done L'Oreal this is a top quality product.
Beautiful colour. Ideal for my skin tone. I do not break out with this product. It has a sunscreen which is perfect and you can build the coverage
Nothing really. Would be nice if there were two brushes so you could apply the product around the eye area easier. I end up with lots of product spilled on my bathroom cabinet.

i really love mineral make up. it gives me a better finish than regular makeup, less breakouts and feels much nicer on my skin. this gave a lovely even coverage. i can keep it quite light or get a more matt coverage depending how much i use. i will buy this again
i love the coverage. feels very light on my skin. i can vary the coverage from light to quite full. not shiny at all. i love the brush that is built into the cap of this foundation
it did take me quite a while to get the right colour for me. once i got help with this it was fine.

It comes in a flash little bottle with a brush included to minimise waste. It is extremely easy to apply as the big brush just allows you to blend as much or as little powder as you want to create a subtle effect for daytime wear or a more dramatic result for a night out. The results are very natural but offer just a slight shimmer to add that extra special bit of dazzle. It is very impressive and worth that bit more than I would normally spend on a foundation. but so worth it. It comes in a great range of natural-looking colours that suit all complections. It is soft and gentle on delicate skin. This is one product I would tell everyone try as there is a shade available just for you.
Easy to apply, great natural finish

OK

A really good idea, great colours and easy to use. I would be careful and try the tester first if you have sensitive skin to save wasting money if it doesn't suit you.
This easy to use powder comes with a conveniently built in brush applicator. I found the brush easy to use and the powder simple to apply. It was easy to find my perfect colour as there were many colours available. I like the idea that it is a more makeup option. Great that you can vary the heaviness of your makeup by applying more powder where needed. Seemed to stay on well.
Unfortunately I broke out in a rash after every application of this product - I have fairly sensitive skin but am still usually ok with most other makeup brands. The powder tended to cake a little if I perspired while wearing it eg walking to and from the bus.

When I bought this from the chemist I wasn't really happy with it. Then I got an instruction brochure from Big W on how to use it correctly. This made a huge difference to how the make-up went on. You must tip the pot upside down, then tap it on the bench on an angle. There will then be only a small amount of powder in the pot. Then you have to swish your brush in this and then you MUST tap the brush on the side of the pot. If you don't tap the brush you get too much make-up on your face and it looks terrible. Good Luck!
This is a great foundation to use if you don't want a caked up look and feel.
Nothing except it needs directions with it.

Good

Everyone loves Mineral Powder now! L'Oreal Bare Naturale is just like the other brands that have started to make mineral powders, they're all right but it would overall be better to purchase other brands. It's pretty good for the price and it lets your skin breath while evening out your complection and covering up pimples.
It belnds well, and it's cheaper than other mineral foundations, or about the same price. It's mineral so of course it's good for your skin.
There should be driections, and the brush can get stiff and scratchy. The powder falls off easily.

Bad

I wouldn't buy this again. The brush is messy, and after removing the brush from the powder to use, the powder dusted everywhere. I don't know- if you're used to using powder, then give this a go. But if you're more of a liquid/matte kind of person, then it's best to stay away from this particular product in my opinion.
Great shades.
Messy, left my skin looking flaky, didn't last that long. I had to keep retouching all day.

Good

i think this is a wonderful foundation as anyone can use it with no problems, other that it can be hard to use(get on the brush)
very good colours, nice feel and cheap
i find it messy and hard to use

Good

This product was not that easy to apply, to be honest. The brush became a little bristly after a while, so it is important to clean it once in a while! This product covered my uneven skin tone quite well! Great product in general.
It was a cheap product,and covered my flaws quite well. The powder was not very easy to apply, too. L'oreal is a great product for those once-use make up products, and was of convenient size. Fitted into my handbag with ease!
The brush became a little rough after a while, and also the powder caused a couple of unwanted pimples, but thankfully, they werent that visible.

L'Oreal Mineral Foundation is so so much easier to apply than liquid or cake foundations and lasts all day without touch ups. Wouldn't use anything else since I found this one. Was tempted a few times, after store recommendations and tried Revlon and a couple of others, but they don't have the cover or convenience. Try it, you should like it. Saw store person try it on a lady with quite a large birth mark on one side of her face and it covered it and made it look like it had never been there, without that cake made up look!
Love L'Oreal mineral foundation!!! Just great for every day use on its own or over foundation for those extra special occasions. I have tried two or three other brands of mineral foundation and they don't even come close to the L'Oreal brand. It is so easy to use, covers well, depending on how much you wish to use, no messy fingers after applying foundation or clean up. So glad I found it. Previous ones I wore made me look like I had bad sunburn, but his one is the best out of the brands have used.
Power is a bit messy, be careful not to get it on your clothes when applying, as can stain.

Good

I too would never go back to liquid foundation, this stuff is great. Once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy to apply, but be very careful not to over-apply it otherwise your skin will look really strange, like thick foundation on. I like most about it that only a small amount or dusting is required to acheive a flawless look and skin looks airbrushed. Will repurchase
- nice colour range available
- not oily
- last ages and doesnt break me out
- skin looks airbrushed
- difficult to apply at first, need practice
- if you apply to much your skin looks really weird

ive tried soo many diff foundation , liquid, powder, stick foundation.. none of these stand up against this product!!! It looks sooo natural on my skin i have sooo many people coment on me on my skin & how fresh & flawless it looks & feel. Its very easy to apply dont really have to worry about makeup line just make sure u get the right colour cos mine looks like my skin.. it doesnt feel like your wearing any makeup & gives really good coverage covers up red pigmentation , freckles , acne scars... HOESTLY GIRLS THIS IS PROB THE BEST MAKE UP I HAVE EVER USED puts SHEER COVER TO SHAME ... & much easier to get then sheer cover its at pretty much every pharmacy & priceline & under $40 bucks & no monthly commitment like sheer over... LOVE IT!!!
Its small & compact & a little goes a long way ( believe me) ;o)
EXCELLENT COVERAGE...