L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by L'Oreal Paris

Kitty F
Kitty FSydney

Consistently great

I have used this product for three years. My skin is sooo sensitive to almost every product but L'Oreal mineral foundation not only improved the appearance of my skin, it improved the health of my skin. You do need to be mindful of inhaling particles, and dusting on your clothing but I use golden ivory as I an fairly pale and most foundation looks orange on my skin. Great product, give it a try <3

Chonnie S
Chonnie SPerth

Great for Newb's

If you are young and new to makeup, I highly suggest you start with this mineral powder. You don't need to dive in to full coverage magicall-ness just yet. Keep it natural and enjoy your skin's beautiful youthful glow and keep it simple. This mineral powder was great in my late teens and early twenties with a concealer. To all the Mama's out there, if your girls are wanting to start using makeup I highly recommend this product ❤️❤️❤️

KRISHNA
KRISHNA

Perfect for my skintone and love it

On my birthday ,my husband give me this thing as gift. I used other foundation but really not satisfied and surprisingly my husband bought for me and perfect goes with my skin. No patches nor sponge required now keep all the time in my purse. Really handy and easy to go no mess happy me :) Natural product for skin.

Emmys
EmmysWA, 6210

Terrible

I have naturally very pale skin so i purchased this in ivory. Did not like the product at all, there was nothing positive i could say about the product itself. It was very cheap only $12 so i purchased 2 with high hopes. I normally use the true match one thats similar and love it, this product can not compare.
Very cheap
Did not sit well on skin, had minimal coverage, made me look like a ghost.

Whitepicket
Whitepicket

I adore this product and have been using it since 2008....

Face Products

Find out how L'Oreal Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation compares to other Face Products

k1991
k1991QLD, 4030

After cleansing apply a bit of moisturiser and/or liquid foudation and but this foundation on top and it gives a flawless look. It covers all my blemishes very easily. It is quick to apply with the handy brush that comes with it. It is definitely the best powder mineral make up I have encountered so far. My friends all use it now and they all love it. It's also not that expensive for the quality. Great value for your buck at just over $30. It usually lasts me about 3 months.
Sits on the skin nicely, Flawless look. Quick and easy to apply. Great value.
Not as good as the newer true mach mineral make up

Terrible

overall this product is a waste of money, the end result is very disappointing. it does not apply well, doesn't wear well through the day and makes you skin look clumpy. you get what you pay for, you can't compare bare minerals and l'oreal mineral powder. i had to through mine out.
the brush is not a proper kabuki brush, therefore it doesn't apply the powder as well, making certain areas on your face appear blotchy, while other parts of your face look like you haven't applied your make up properly - as there is a patch of powder build up.
packaging
this product is not natural, there are chemicals included. does not sit on skin nicely, gives a cakey look to the skin.

tanyajane
tanyajane

Terrible

This prodcut was useless. I found the brush to be difficult to use and that it also mosled on my skin leaving me to have to pick off the hairs from my freshly made up face. I found the prodcuts to be tacky and I felt that my face looked like chlak when I used it. It was difficult to build colour even when used with a primer. It was messy to use and a lot of it ended up on my clothes, floor, sink and cabinet. Never again.
It was cheap
Everything. I hated this prodcut and ended up throwing it wasy.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Lilibelle
Lilibelle

Bad

The packaging really annoyed me, the little brush was pretty bad too. I went out and bought a brush to try and apply it as the brush supplied seemed pretty pointless. My skin felt tight and itchy whenever I wore it as well, which it didn't do when using mineral cosmetic products by other brands. I wont be buying this product again. The maybeline mineral make up was cheaper and better.
The colour range
The messy packaging & the itchy skin

Chessy
Chessy

Very good product. I am addicted to this product and haven't gone back to using regular liquid foundation since this came onto the market. Well done L'Oreal this is a top quality product.
Beautiful colour. Ideal for my skin tone. I do not break out with this product. It has a sunscreen which is perfect and you can build the coverage
Nothing really. Would be nice if there were two brushes so you could apply the product around the eye area easier. I end up with lots of product spilled on my bathroom cabinet.

katpaul
katpaul

i really love mineral make up. it gives me a better finish than regular makeup, less breakouts and feels much nicer on my skin. this gave a lovely even coverage. i can keep it quite light or get a more matt coverage depending how much i use. i will buy this again
i love the coverage. feels very light on my skin. i can vary the coverage from light to quite full. not shiny at all. i love the brush that is built into the cap of this foundation
it did take me quite a while to get the right colour for me. once i got help with this it was fine.

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

It comes in a flash little bottle with a brush included to minimise waste. It is extremely easy to apply as the big brush just allows you to blend as much or as little powder as you want to create a subtle effect for daytime wear or a more dramatic result for a night out. The results are very natural but offer just a slight shimmer to add that extra special bit of dazzle. It is very impressive and worth that bit more than I would normally spend on a foundation. but so worth it. It comes in a great range of natural-looking colours that suit all complections. It is soft and gentle on delicate skin. This is one product I would tell everyone try as there is a shade available just for you.
Easy to apply, great natural finish

thislittlepig
thislittlepig

OK

kfmcnm
kfmcnm

When I bought this from the chemist I wasn't really happy with it. Then I got an instruction brochure from Big W on how to use it correctly. This made a huge difference to how the make-up went on. You must tip the pot upside down, then tap it on the bench on an angle. There will then be only a small amount of powder in the pot. Then you have to swish your brush in this and then you MUST tap the brush on the side of the pot. If you don't tap the brush you get too much make-up on your face and it looks terrible. Good Luck!
This is a great foundation to use if you don't want a caked up look and feel.
Nothing except it needs directions with it.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Good

Everyone loves Mineral Powder now! L'Oreal Bare Naturale is just like the other brands that have started to make mineral powders, they're all right but it would overall be better to purchase other brands. It's pretty good for the price and it lets your skin breath while evening out your complection and covering up pimples.
It belnds well, and it's cheaper than other mineral foundations, or about the same price. It's mineral so of course it's good for your skin.
There should be driections, and the brush can get stiff and scratchy. The powder falls off easily.

allyxo
allyxoAustralia

Bad

I wouldn't buy this again. The brush is messy, and after removing the brush from the powder to use, the powder dusted everywhere. I don't know- if you're used to using powder, then give this a go. But if you're more of a liquid/matte kind of person, then it's best to stay away from this particular product in my opinion.
Great shades.
Messy, left my skin looking flaky, didn't last that long. I had to keep retouching all day.