Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Not the best for my skin

My skin is dry to normal and I found this foundation to cake on my skin and be very dry. The other small problem was finding the right color match for my skin tone the color I thought would be fine was absolutely as I went very orange took 5 different shades to find my match. I can’t say I’m a big fan it’s not full coverage and showed my pores.

Worst drug store foundation

I have used many brands’ drug store foundations but by far this is the worst foundation. I bought it from chemist warehouse. It has weird smell and no coverage whatsoever. I am really disappointed.

Best drug store foundation

Product was great when it was first introduced. Definitely matte and poreless when I used it on my normally oily skin in summer. Buildable coverage and comes in many shades. Great that it’s cheap and even cheaper when on sale at major supermarkets and pharmacies. Still my everyday foundation but have found that in the last 8 or so months,it wasn’t as good as when I first tried it.

I Was Surprised!

I wasn't expecting too much on this product because I have tried other foundations with the same price but the effect weren't great. This one is different. It was very easy to apply with any tools. It is also buildable so if you're not contented with the 1st layer, you can always add another layer. It is comfortable on my skin.
After 6 hours, I oiled up but the foundation was still great after blotting. It's very humid in the place where I'm at so I already expected that. The only part where the foundation was ruined were on the sides of my nose and under my lips.
Check my full review @ [weblink removed]

It's good, but not as good as expected

This is my current everyday foundation, and i do find i keep repurchasing but mainly as I'm so pale and not many brands offer pale shades. I do like the foundation, but not as good as everyone hypes it up to be.
I don't find it stays all day, and starts to crack around my nose, but until i find something else, i will continue to purchase.

I was expecting better

I found this foundation 'just ok'. If you plan on trying it, I'd suggest buying it on special. I don't feel it delivered on its promise of 'poreless' in the slightest. They do have nicer shades of foundation than other brands, however, but alas, I consider these to just be a basic fioundation.

Meh

I personally didn't like this product. I found the foundation to have a yellow tinge. They don't have the best range of complexion colours. It has a very tiny pump which usually requires me to use it 2 or 3 pumps to get a full coverage. by the end of the day it wears off and shows my pores. Doesn't really do what it says. Wouldn't recommend.

my go to drug store foundation

to be honest, i haven't tried that many drug store foundations, but i do have experience with many mid-high end foundations, i like my Armani luminous silk and lasting silk, the Illamasqua skin base foundation last pretty well on me, I've also been using it cosmetic cc cream, taste amazonian clay foundation, lancome teint idole ultra 24hr, mac studio fix fluid and many more.
it has decent coverage (enough to cover some discoloration), does not emphasize the pores on my nose or texture on my cheeks, and i did find a shade that works for me (which can be struggling for some skin tones, since they don't offer a wide range of shades). i wouldn't say that i prefer maybelline fit me over all these high end foundations, especially when it comes to its ingredient and fragrance, but i honestly think that it competes with these foundations.
it could last around 10 hrs on me, although i still get oily throughout the day, especially around my t zone, but for my combo-to-oilly skin, that's inevitable.

disappointed with this one

I love the Maybelline bb stick and a ton of their stuff so when I saw this I thought it was a no risk. It is matte but too matte for me? I feel like it accentuates dry patches on my skin but doesn't control oil on my t-zone area. I feel it oxidizes more than other foundation on my skin too for some reason. maybe it's just not for me.

Not bad, just doesn't last all day

This product is okay, I find it doesn't last too long though. It looks fantastic on the skin, coverage is medium. I definitely cannot build this one up to a full coverage. For an everyday product it does the trick!

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst

I am a big fan of Maybelline products, and when their "Fit Me" range launched around 2-3 years ago, I knew I had to try it out. Many people praise and love the line, but it just didn't work out for me. I was a bit disappointed as, with many matte Foundations people will look for something that has a matte finish but is rather moisturising on the skin. I am sad to say that, this product just didn't do for me, it left my skin feeling dry, and the coverage was quite light. However, for those who don't have sensitive skin, and like a more natural look, I definitely would recommend this product.

The perfect and excellent foundation

Before using maybelline foundation i 've used a many brands but i didn't got the result wished. My friend advice me to use maybelline foundation so i buy it and the surprise was at the first time i made it really perfect coverage with keeping a natural looking.i love it and when it ends i will purchase an other without hesitating.i highly recommend it.

Really good for a drugstore foundation!

I've bought this foundation in many different tones & they all work really well! It's very full coverage and lasts well throughout the day. Even though it's full coverage, it does not feel masky at all, feels like nothing is on your face. I have dry skin and use a moisturiser before i apply this foundation and it still works fine! Doesn't show your pores or crease which is good, as many foundations I've used have done that to my skin.

Love it! Perfect for price

I buy a lot from the Maybelline range and decided to try the fit me foundation, I was suggested to buy it from a few people as I have semi dry skin and needed a foundation that would not make my face look flakey, it spreads really well and stays on my face with a light powder to set even whilst at the gym! It does not make my face look washed out and the colours are perfect and matched soo well. The only thing I found annoying and was a down side was it does not come with a pump, meaning you have to carefully pour it out. Not a major issue but just something that I find a downer. Other than that it is perfect and will be buying again.

Good quality

GOod quality coverage and the price was good. It lasts the whole day, and I found that it was nice and smooth and felt like nothing at all.
I give it 4 stars.

Light coverage, perfect for everyday wear.

I brought this foundation, but got the dewy and smooth foundation as i have more dry skin. I found it really good, felt a bit cloggy but was a nice light coverage that allowed me to have a natural look. Lasted all night & still looked great in the morning. I like it because even though its light coverage its easy to build it up. Its great value for money!

Perfect

This is such great coverage for the price its amazing, I've been using it for the past 1-2 years i started with bb cream and then skipped to wearing foundation, i love how it stays on for almost the whole day and isn't cakey at all, this is also great for beginners and a tip after you apply foundation it will obviously mattify and so it will get darker by a little bit

The best of the reasonably priced foundation

I tried a few shockers before I found this one. I used to wear foundation that was much more expensive until budget measures meant I had to find an alternative. This gives great coverage and lasts all day.

Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation

I use the Fit Me stick foundation (120) and it is great coverage and dewy. I apply with a stipple brush and I love it. You do need to exfoliate well in you skin care routine (i use skin doctors gamma hydroxy) to get a really porcelain effect. I am 47 and it is the best foundation i have ever used. If you have dry flaky skin though, you will not like it. I have dry skin but well exfoliated. My 24 year old daughter uses it too and she looks great. It is far better than the NYX foundation stick that many recommend.

Good

This is a good foundation but may be a little heavy for oily skin. Blends well. They have a good selection of shades. I would buy again and i find the matching concealer very good. I use the concealer daily with powder and occasionally the foundation-if i use this foundation everyday i find it clogs my pores but every other day is fine. Worth a try as the price is very low.