Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mandyk

Mandykmelbourne

Not for sensitive skin

It has good coverage and gives skin a good glow but for me next day after using it, it caused me acne so I think not suitable for acne prone skin

Purchased in July 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Tara Lea G.

Tara Lea G.The Mallee, VIC

Maybelline FitMe Matte foundation very drying on skin

Purchased at Coles for $16.00.

Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeCombination Skin

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

super matte for my own liking

I have combination skin, i get oily on my forehead, nose and some parts of my cheeks. On a daily basis I use this foundation and notice that it cracks on some areas of my face, it does cover my pores but it cakes. If you have the same skin condition as mine, you should prep your face first by exfoliating and putting some moisturizer on.

Purchased in June 2019 for $12.50.

Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Ts

TsBairnsdale

Not the best for my skin

My skin is dry to normal and I found this foundation to cake on my skin and be very dry. The other small problem was finding the right color match for my skin tone the color I thought would be fine was absolutely as I went very orange took 5 different shades to find my match. I can’t say I’m a big fan it’s not full coverage and showed my pores.

Worst drug store foundation

I have used many brands’ drug store foundations but by far this is the worst foundation. I bought it from chemist warehouse. It has weird smell and no coverage whatsoever. I am really disappointed.

Kylie

Kylie

Best drug store foundation

Product was great when it was first introduced. Definitely matte and poreless when I used it on my normally oily skin in summer. Buildable coverage and comes in many shades. Great that it’s cheap and even cheaper when on sale at major supermarkets and pharmacies. Still my everyday foundation but have found that in the last 8 or so months,it wasn’t as good as when I first tried it.

I Was Surprised!

I wasn't expecting too much on this product because I have tried other foundations with the same price but the effect weren't great. This one is different. It was very easy to apply with any tools. It is also buildable so if you're not contented with the 1st layer, you can always add another layer. It is comfortable on my skin.
After 6 hours, I oiled up but the foundation was still great after blotting. It's very humid in the place where I'm at so I already expected that. The only part where the foundation was ruined were on the sides of my nose and under my lips.
Check my full review @ [weblink removed]

Emy

EmyMelbourne

It's good, but not as good as expected

This is my current everyday foundation, and i do find i keep repurchasing but mainly as I'm so pale and not many brands offer pale shades. I do like the foundation, but not as good as everyone hypes it up to be.
I don't find it stays all day, and starts to crack around my nose, but until i find something else, i will continue to purchase.

Jynx

JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was expecting better

I found this foundation 'just ok'. If you plan on trying it, I'd suggest buying it on special. I don't feel it delivered on its promise of 'poreless' in the slightest. They do have nicer shades of foundation than other brands, however, but alas, I consider these to just be a basic fioundation.

Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meh

I personally didn't like this product. I found the foundation to have a yellow tinge. They don't have the best range of complexion colours. It has a very tiny pump which usually requires me to use it 2 or 3 pumps to get a full coverage. by the end of the day it wears off and shows my pores. Doesn't really do what it says. Wouldn't recommend.

Shimeng

ShimengSydneh

my go to drug store foundation

Gracie

GracieQueensland

disappointed with this one

I love the Maybelline bb stick and a ton of their stuff so when I saw this I thought it was a no risk. It is matte but too matte for me? I feel like it accentuates dry patches on my skin but doesn't control oil on my t-zone area. I feel it oxidizes more than other foundation on my skin too for some reason. maybe it's just not for me.

Shan M

Shan MBrisbane

Not bad, just doesn't last all day

This product is okay, I find it doesn't last too long though. It looks fantastic on the skin, coverage is medium. I definitely cannot build this one up to a full coverage. For an everyday product it does the trick!

Rosa

Rosa

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst

I am a big fan of Maybelline products, and when their "Fit Me" range launched around 2-3 years ago, I knew I had to try it out. Many people praise and love the line, but it just didn't work out for me. I was a bit disappointed as, with many matte Foundations people will look for something that has a matte finish but is rather moisturising on the skin. I am sad to say that, this product just didn't do for me, it left my skin feeling dry, and the coverage was quite light. However, for those who don't have sensitive skin, and like a more natural look, I definitely would recommend this product.

Titima

TitimaBzou

The perfect and excellent foundation

Before using maybelline foundation i 've used a many brands but i didn't got the result wished. My friend advice me to use maybelline foundation so i buy it and the surprise was at the first time i made it really perfect coverage with keeping a natural looking.i love it and when it ends i will purchase an other without hesitating.i highly recommend it.

soph

sophmelbourne

Really good for a drugstore foundation!

I've bought this foundation in many different tones & they all work really well! It's very full coverage and lasts well throughout the day. Even though it's full coverage, it does not feel masky at all, feels like nothing is on your face. I have dry skin and use a moisturiser before i apply this foundation and it still works fine! Doesn't show your pores or crease which is good, as many foundations I've used have done that to my skin.

Karissa J

Karissa JAustralia

Love it! Perfect for price

I buy a lot from the Maybelline range and decided to try the fit me foundation, I was suggested to buy it from a few people as I have semi dry skin and needed a foundation that would not make my face look flakey, it spreads really well and stays on my face with a light powder to set even whilst at the gym! It does not make my face look washed out and the colours are perfect and matched soo well. The only thing I found annoying and was a down side was it does not come with a pump, meaning you have to carefully pour it out. Not a major issue but just something that I find a downer. Other than that it is perfect and will be buying again.

Sue Smith

Sue Smith

Good quality

GOod quality coverage and the price was good. It lasts the whole day, and I found that it was nice and smooth and felt like nothing at all.
I give it 4 stars.

O. Grace

O. Gracemelbourne

Light coverage, perfect for everyday wear.

I brought this foundation, but got the dewy and smooth foundation as i have more dry skin. I found it really good, felt a bit cloggy but was a nice light coverage that allowed me to have a natural look. Lasted all night & still looked great in the morning. I like it because even though its light coverage its easy to build it up. Its great value for money!

Charlene

Charlene

Perfect

This is such great coverage for the price its amazing, I've been using it for the past 1-2 years i started with bb cream and then skipped to wearing foundation, i love how it stays on for almost the whole day and isn't cakey at all, this is also great for beginners and a tip after you apply foundation it will obviously mattify and so it will get darker by a little bit