Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Bootylicious, Dorothy, Duchess, Hoola, Minx and 2 more

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Best

Best concealer on the market full coverage, blends perfect,, can be used with any foundation. I use it everyday with and without foundation, and with thin lizzy compressed powder foundation. can't live without this product

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeDry Skin

Good coverage

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme is my go to concealer when i want more coverage. Its a bit thicker than other concealers and goes a long way so i don`t have to use much at all. One tube should last for ages. Easy to apply with fingertips, brush or sponge. Compared to other concealers its good value and does what it should do.

Great Product

I have discolouration on my face. This concealer cream from Thin Lizzy is an excellent product. It covers up all my blotchy spots and the colour match is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Burns

I tested on my hand was fine. Put under my eyes had to take it off it burnt and left red marks. It was expensive and a waste of money

10 stars

I will give ten stars if I could. The best concealer for women in their forties struggling with pesky fine lines and dark circles. I have sensitive skin and even fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes :-/. But surprise surprise no reaction whatsoever. It’s a bit expensive but it’s very pigmented and you will need only a tiny amount. No more layering of concealer over dark circles hoping for a miracle. And the best part? It’s waterproof :)

great coverage

I was given this conceler and was sceptical, but after using it on my dry but oily skin, its been great! It dosen't cake up or settle in your pores. I use it over my foundation and set with loose powder, and if I need more coverage on those nasty pimples, I just pop a dab on after and seal it again. Love it

Can't live without it!

I use the Thin Lizzy concealer as an all over foundation and i cant believe more people don't! I started doing this because i couldnt find a foundation with good enough coverage that stayed put all day. This concealer is the perfect consistency for foundation. It is very buildable so you can wear it light or heavy. It doesnt break me out at all. Other people dislike the small tube but i love it coz i can pop it my handbag for touch ups (its the size of a lipgloss) and because the coverage is sooo good you only need to use about a 5 cent piece at a time and it lasts for ages (i wear it every day & repurchase about once a month).

Quality product

I have been using Thin Lizzy concealer for over a year now.
Application-Amazing
Cover- Amazing
After I apply the concealer it feels just perfect , smooth and long lasting on my skin.

Packaging poor - what a mess

I really like this concealer and have 2 tubes in different colours and sizes. HOWEVER ........ both tubes have now split after just using a portion of the product and the concealer has oozed out onto all my other makeup. I used some duct tape around the tubes to deal with this which worked for a while before oozing out around the edges of the tape. It's bin time now I'm afraid and there is simply no point in buying this product again because I believe there's a packaging fault. If I hunt in my receipt box I'll probably find the receipt so I can take it back but that's too much like hard work and I have moved on to another brand in sturdier packaging (i. e. not plastic). Pity.

Terrible Packaging, terrible customer service

The Thin Lizzy concealer creme is packaged in a way that it leaks out the sides of the tube when you have only used half the product. This issue appears to be known as there has been extra support placed on the outside of the tube - but this does not prevent the issue.
I sent an email to customer services to report the issue, and had the worst customer service I have ever experienced. A number of different people contacted me, and it was weeks in between replies. In the end I had to follow them up for an outcome. I took photos of the product to show the issue, I provided details of where i purchased and after two months back and forth they then told me there was nothing they could do without receipt. Who keeps the receipt when purchasing a make up product??? My advice is not to buy this product, and if you do keep the receipt because you will need it when the tube starts to leak!!

No better high coverage concealer out there

*Large number of shades for matching to your skintone(light to dark, and some more yellow, some more red, etc). Some dark tones, but they do need a bigger range of darker tones.
*Reasonably priced($30NZ) and widely available. Only a very small amount of product is needed per application.
*Great coverage, long lasting with powder, and also waterproof.
*Can transfer and stain, but not easily once set.
*One of my favourite makeup stables. PS..... Don't ever get the lipbalm- it is the absolute worst :)

Great concealer

The concealer is nice and thick you only need to use a small amount to get good coverage
Although the only issue is that it doesnt has a long day wear so you migth have to reapply it throughout the day

I felt it kind of did the job

Hi, I tried this concealer and it worked kind of. It didn't cover the spots - aged spots - that I wanted properly.
Maybe the colour wasn't quite right. I does have a wonderful smooth texture, couldn't fault that. Used my fingers and it went on smoothly. I would definitely give it another go, maybe by mixing a couple of colours together to get the right colour.

Don't buy if you have sensitive skin

Terrible. Plain and utterly terrible! I bought this concealer last week, believing it was going to be great. It was covering well until I felt the under area of my eye start stinging. I thought "oh well it is probably supposed to do that" then as soon as I started to rub it in it turned into small flakes all over my face making my make up look really cakey. Anyone with sensitive skin should not buy this product.

Best concealers

I love the thin lizzy concealer it is the best concealers I have ever used. It covered all my blemishes and imperfections and stayed on all day. You van use it under your foundation as a great flawless base or on top of you foundation.

Great coverage

I've just purchased the Thin Lizzy 15ml concealer creme in the shade called 'Hoola' from Priceline. I must say, I am thoroughly impressed by this product. It is fantastic coverage for both my dark circles under my eyes and also to treat a burn-mark skin pigmentation on my face. I was pleasantly surprised when I paid at the counter and they gifted me with a dual-end concealer/powder brush for free!

It was good until..

I bought this concealer having really high hopes since the online reviews were really good. The longevity, the texture and everything was fine except that it oxidised horribly on me. The shade that I got was Oriental Doll. It became much darker with a more orangey hue. I do like the fact that a little goes a long way though. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but yeah. If you're considering buying this, swatch it on your jaw line at the store, somewhere not too visible to anyone else but yourself, and check in like an hour or too to see if its your colour or not.

One of the best concealers.

Having pigmented skin tone means a concealer is a definite requirement with my makeup regime. Having used YSL, Estee, Dior, and other priceline affordable brands, i decided to try the Thin Lizzy. It was just the right consistency. Not cakey. Just a dot covers the 20 cent size area by dabbing. Happy with it!

Sooooo glad I gave it a go!!

I bought this concealer yesterday from my local chemist for $30 (I actually googled reviews whilst in the chemist and decided to give it a shot). Previously I was using Double Wear by Estee Lauder.
I'm so happy! I have the worst acne at the moment on my chin due to breast feeding hormones and it covered all the redness totally! but not only that, it blended so nicely that I didn't bother with foundation or powder today and it stayed put all day (even on my normally oily skin). The colour match was also fab! From someone who has worn make up almost every day for 12 years I wish I had tried it sooner :)

Recommend

I have pretty bad acne scaring and have been desperate to find a product to help cover redness. This product really is a dream. You don't need too much though or it might look 'cakey'
I apply this product after moisturising than finish with a Rimmel cream foundation and my face always has that fresh dewy look. :)

Is thin lizzy cream concealer mineral based, or does it contain oil?

Is it ok for deep dark circles?
I found it excellent for spot concealing, ie pimples, sun spots, general reddness, i think its a bit thick to use under your eyes personally. In that area i use Max factor pan sticks.Thankyou

Can I put a liquid foundation over my thin lizzy concealer once its set?
Yes for sure, I just like to put mine over the top as I have quite dense acne scars :)Idealy you need to apply foundation first, after primer and any colour correcting(I apply a little salmon to my dark undereyes, and a bit of green to any redness). To apply my foundation I use a beauty blender, and a small beauty blender to apply concealer. This in my opinion is better than brushers, because you are pressing the foundation into your face. I do use brushes for applying and blending contour. I use a large brush to apply powder to set, and a smaller brush to apply for any baking. If you want to use a lot of thin lizzy concealer under the eye, I would encourage you to bake in order to make it stay longer and stop it from creasing or settling into wrinkles.