Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Duchess, Dorothy, Minx, etc... (See All)
See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Pros

Covers blemishes effectively
Reliable coverage
Looks smooth and subtle on skin

Best coverage concealer!

I tried this concealer as I heard a lot of makeup artists use it on their clients - for the price, it is amazing! It covers my freckles, redness and under eye circles! It isn't drying or cakey which I like. Super creamy and easy to blend into my foundation. I mean for the price, it's worth a try if you haven't already! Side note - loving the new rose gold branding!

Purchased in for $29.99.

Iwonder
IwonderMelbourne

Packaging poor - what a mess

I really like this concealer and have 2 tubes in different colours and sizes. HOWEVER ........ both tubes have now split after just using a portion of the product and the concealer has oozed out onto all my other makeup. I used some duct tape around the tubes to deal with this which worked for a while before oozing out around the edges of the tape. It's bin time now I'm afraid and there is simply no point in buying this product again because I believe there's a packaging fault. If I hunt in my receipt box I'll probably find the receipt so I can take it back but that's too much like hard work and I have moved on to another brand in sturdier packaging (i. e. not plastic). Pity.

Rania
RaniaSydney, NSW

Changed their ingredients & packaging

I have been buying thin Lizzy concealer for years. The last few months they changed their ingredients & packaging. The product is not the same. It’s terrible, watery, grainy and way too thin. When I contacted the company they said they would refund me but I never received a refund.

Purchased in .

SAK
SAKDandenong

Grainy texture and watery product/ Dunk it in a water to fix it

kym.nazim
kym.nazimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tube split, product oozed everywhere

Purchased in for $29.95.

Pippa h.
Pippa h.South East Queensland, QLD

Product is easy to use

opted for this concealer over my last one because after trying it I noticed it was very easy to apply. I naturally purchased a tube and its lasted some time. I use this concealer on its own because ei feel its enough for me.

Purchased in .

elletnahc
elletnahc

Good, although just like foundation

Not overly thick consistency however it feels like i could just cover my entire face with this concealer, its like foundation! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not however it doesn't break my out and cover my acne scars nicely so can't complain

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Great coverage!!

I carry this concealer everywhere I go! It blends well on my skin and it doesn't feel too thick and heavy. It hides my marks very well. Great value for money.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin

Best coverage concealer!

Purchased in for $29.99.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Coral
Coral

Great coverage, long lasting & value for money

I use this concealer to cover a large red birth mark every day & have done so for years. I haven't been able to find anything else that compares. It is easy to apply & coverage is buildable. I also use as a full foundation sometimes too. 1 tube lasts me for nearly a year. Highly recommend!

Purchased for $30.

SAM
SAM

Best to hide marks and tattoos!!!

I saw it on TV and then i saw some advertisement regarding the product and i really love the way it works. It hides my marks and blends into my skin very amazingly

Causes Irritation No

Abhijith
AbhijithVictoria

Excellent coverage

This product was gifted by my friend as we were having a chat about covering my scars and tattoos. This has given good coverage and i would highly recommend. It's worth the money too.

Rhythm
Rhythm

Love this concealer

This is a amazing concealer
Helps in proper coverage and blends in smoothly.
It covers the marks, blemishes and doesn't look very heavy on skin
It gives a natural look to my skin

Purchased in at TV Shop.

samydarcydyly
samydarcydylyFar North Queensland, QLD

Not like on tv

I matched this in store and it looked fine under the display lights, however that wasn't the case once at home in real light. This concealer didn't cover age spots, and looked bright orange under my foundation. Very disappointed.

Purchased in at Big W for $28.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.

The Best

Best concealer on the market full coverage, blends perfect,, can be used with any foundation. I use it everyday with and without foundation, and with thin lizzy compressed powder foundation. can't live without this product

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.

Colour

Julie
JulieMelbourne

Good coverage

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme is my go to concealer when i want more coverage. Its a bit thicker than other concealers and goes a long way so i don`t have to use much at all. One tube should last for ages. Easy to apply with fingertips, brush or sponge. Compared to other concealers its good value and does what it should do.

Linda G
Linda GAU

Great Product

I have discolouration on my face. This concealer cream from Thin Lizzy is an excellent product. It covers up all my blotchy spots and the colour match is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.