Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme

Duchess, Dorothy, Hoola, etc...

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Ease of Application
    • Normal Skin (2)
    • Dry Skin (1)

SAM

SAM

Best to hide marks and tattoos!!!

I saw it on TV and then i saw some advertisement regarding the product and i really love the way it works. It hides my marks and blends into my skin very amazingly

Abhijith

AbhijithVictoria

Excellent coverage

This product was gifted by my friend as we were having a chat about covering my scars and tattoos. This has given good coverage and i would highly recommend. It's worth the money too.

Rhythm

Rhythm

Love this concealer

This is a amazing concealer
Helps in proper coverage and blends in smoothly.
It covers the marks, blemishes and doesn't look very heavy on skin
It gives a natural look to my skin

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Cha B.

Cha B.

Perfect with my 6in1 powder!

I use this sporadically just when I need it so badly but it actually works even without foundation. I actually use it minimally with pressed foundation or with my 6in1 and it works perfectly still!

samydarcydyly

samydarcydylyFar North Queensland, QLD

Not like on tv

I matched this in store and it looked fine under the display lights, however that wasn't the case once at home in real light. This concealer didn't cover age spots, and looked bright orange under my foundation. Very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $28.00.

Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Amanda R.

Amanda R.

The Best

Best concealer on the market full coverage, blends perfect,, can be used with any foundation. I use it everyday with and without foundation, and with thin lizzy compressed powder foundation. can't live without this product

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Skin ToneMedium/Olive Skin
Skin TypeDry Skin

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Good coverage

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme is my go to concealer when i want more coverage. Its a bit thicker than other concealers and goes a long way so i don`t have to use much at all. One tube should last for ages. Easy to apply with fingertips, brush or sponge. Compared to other concealers its good value and does what it should do.

Linda G

Linda GAU

Great Product

I have discolouration on my face. This concealer cream from Thin Lizzy is an excellent product. It covers up all my blotchy spots and the colour match is great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Fran

FranHobart

Burns

I tested on my hand was fine. Put under my eyes had to take it off it burnt and left red marks. It was expensive and a waste of money

Chick flick

Chick flickCentral, SA

10 stars

I will give ten stars if I could. The best concealer for women in their forties struggling with pesky fine lines and dark circles. I have sensitive skin and even fall asleep with my makeup on sometimes :-/. But surprise surprise no reaction whatsoever. It’s a bit expensive but it’s very pigmented and you will need only a tiny amount. No more layering of concealer over dark circles hoping for a miracle. And the best part? It’s waterproof :)

puggas

puggasAdelaide

great coverage

I was given this conceler and was sceptical, but after using it on my dry but oily skin, its been great! It dosen't cake up or settle in your pores. I use it over my foundation and set with loose powder, and if I need more coverage on those nasty pimples, I just pop a dab on after and seal it again. Love it

Can't live without it!

I use the Thin Lizzy concealer as an all over foundation and i cant believe more people don't! I started doing this because i couldnt find a foundation with good enough coverage that stayed put all day. This concealer is the perfect consistency for foundation. It is very buildable so you can wear it light or heavy. It doesnt break me out at all. Other people dislike the small tube but i love it coz i can pop it my handbag for touch ups (its the size of a lipgloss) and because the coverage is sooo good you only need to use about a 5 cent piece at a time and it lasts for ages (i wear it every day & repurchase about once a month).

Stella

StellaMelbourne

Quality product

I have been using Thin Lizzy concealer for over a year now.
Application-Amazing
Cover- Amazing
After I apply the concealer it feels just perfect , smooth and long lasting on my skin.

Iwonder

IwonderMelbourne

Packaging poor - what a mess

I really like this concealer and have 2 tubes in different colours and sizes. HOWEVER ........ both tubes have now split after just using a portion of the product and the concealer has oozed out onto all my other makeup. I used some duct tape around the tubes to deal with this which worked for a while before oozing out around the edges of the tape. It's bin time now I'm afraid and there is simply no point in buying this product again because I believe there's a packaging fault. If I hunt in my receipt box I'll probably find the receipt so I can take it back but that's too much like hard work and I have moved on to another brand in sturdier packaging (i. e. not plastic). Pity.

Ju T

Ju TMelbourne

Terrible Packaging, terrible customer service

No better high coverage concealer out there

*Large number of shades for matching to your skintone(light to dark, and some more yellow, some more red, etc). Some dark tones, but they do need a bigger range of darker tones.
*Reasonably priced($30NZ) and widely available. Only a very small amount of product is needed per application.
*Great coverage, long lasting with powder, and also waterproof.
*Can transfer and stain, but not easily once set.
*One of my favourite makeup stables. PS..... Don't ever get the lipbalm- it is the absolute worst :)

MIssjj

MIssjjAU

Great concealer

The concealer is nice and thick you only need to use a small amount to get good coverage
Although the only issue is that it doesnt has a long day wear so you migth have to reapply it throughout the day

Vicky Kelly

Vicky KellyNorthmead

I felt it kind of did the job

Hi, I tried this concealer and it worked kind of. It didn't cover the spots - aged spots - that I wanted properly.
Maybe the colour wasn't quite right. I does have a wonderful smooth texture, couldn't fault that. Used my fingers and it went on smoothly. I would definitely give it another go, maybe by mixing a couple of colours together to get the right colour.

Don't buy if you have sensitive skin

Terrible. Plain and utterly terrible! I bought this concealer last week, believing it was going to be great. It was covering well until I felt the under area of my eye start stinging. I thought "oh well it is probably supposed to do that" then as soon as I started to rub it in it turned into small flakes all over my face making my make up look really cakey. Anyone with sensitive skin should not buy this product.

Spikie

SpikieAdelaide

Best concealers

I love the thin lizzy concealer it is the best concealers I have ever used. It covered all my blemishes and imperfections and stayed on all day. You van use it under your foundation as a great flawless base or on top of you foundation.