HP Pavilion 15

HP Pavilion 15

MPNs: HP-X0H69PA and HP-X3C31PA
See the Best Laptops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

• Portability
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Display Quality

Steve H.
Steve H.

My old 486 Toshiba is faster than this HP Notebook - 15-bs163tu

In one word "GARBAGE" Biggest waste of $1000. HP ought to be fined by federal police for fraud. People, please DON'T BUY HP rubbish.
Like in the heading my old 486 Toshiba runs faster. This thing is so unpredictable every time I boot it up it's reaction is different some boots take 1 minute other boots can take, without a lie 5 minutes and I can't load anything up for 30 minutes. I have no idea why..
I have contacted HP in Instagram, they don't want to know me..
I feel like placing the laptop under the wheel of a truck and running over it then packing it up and sending it back to HP. With no postage...

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,066.

neil
neilPerth, WA

Total crap

My old Macbook was slowing down and getting the "spinning wheel of death" more and more often so I thought I'd upgrade to a HP laptop with much more RAM and an Intel core i7 processor to speed up my internet browsing. This thing is worse than my 7 year old mac, constantly lags, needs frequent restarts to clear its blockages and it's so infested with bloody microsoft bugs and "enhancements" it makes it nearly useless. I hate it and will give the useless piece of crap away very soon

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $900.

Tassie girl
Tassie girl

I wish I’d read the reviews before purchasing this!

Purchased this laptop in August 2021. I have had to ring HP twice since for support. Machine now not recognising my fingerprint, requiring a password to access but not recognising the keyboard strokes. This has required a factory reset, losing all my data. No call back as promised. I will be taking the matter to consumer affairs as this simply isn’t good enough. Paid$1098 (on special) at Harvey Norman. Feel totally ripped off. No stars from me for this product… also it freezes and logs you out in the middle of doing things. Does not do what it says it would.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,098.

TRASH BUILD QUALITY

After 1 year of using my laptop, it has already deformed, and it BLUESCREENS. The laptop fans are trash( there are only 1), and it overheats, as well as the RAM speed. The battery life is so bad, around 30 minutes of gaming(cs:go), and 2 hours of Microsoft word, without any background apps. I couldn't refund it, because it had "Acceptable", even though I did a diagnostic test, and the battery failed the test. I can literally rant on about EVERY SINGLE PART. For those seeking for a good laptop, look for every brand EXCEPT FOR HP. BAD PARTS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND THEIR DODGY SCRAPPY PARTS.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $999.

Shirley B.
Shirley B.North Queensland, QLD

Good price

The price of this computer was great given what we use it for. We've had it for 11 months and haven't had any big issues with it so far. It was very easy to set up and put on the programs that we use. The only issue we've had it occasionally it will log out just after you log it, but that hasn't happened too often.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $888.

sdk
sdk

Don't Buy HP Laptops - Bad customer service - they find any excuse to not to repair under warranty

My Son had his HP Pavilion laptop for 11 months and it is not charging ,sent to HP repair they refuse fixing due to a little mark on the laptop , what you expect after 11 month of use , will not recommend HP for school use or any use , it seems Laptops barley last 12 months . funny thing is they sent back the laptop without repairing and send me an email saying that they have repaired my laptop and replaced the mother board etc, may be outsourced service centre still charge HP for service that they did not provide .. Case Reference 5063510135

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $900.

HP Pavilion 15.6" touchscreen laptop 15-cs3073cl

Purchased in for $899.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Bad computer

Please do not buy this my computer screen broke by itself. the camera is just terrible. Bad bad bad I want a refund officeworks.

Purchased in at Officeworks for $790.

Likeclick Reward
Likeclick RewardGreat Southern, WA

Not Good

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Radhika N.
Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smallish screen but good overall.

We purchased this in return of MacBook pro because we were looking to buy laptop with the Intel processor. This is 10th gen core 17 processor. Happy with that. However the battery runs rather quickly. Display is wide but not long enough. Camera not very good either.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,797.

AlysaC
AlysaCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great light-weight laptop

I don't know a lot about computers, but when I needed to get a new laptop I knew I wanted something light-weight and stylish, with a large keyboard, separate number keypad and good sound. Enough memory / RAM was also a good feature :)
HP is a well-respected brand, and while they may not have the best products (according to other reviews), I can't complain as this laptop is 100x better than my previous one and it meets all of my (pretty basic) needs.
A good buy for our family.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $799.

Lost Focus of Hewlett Packard

Hewlett Packard is by far the worst computer manufacturing company till date in my experience. The company speaks very highly of their products but in reality its the juxtapose. The vendor claimed that the system has a great processor with an updated software when I bought an HP product, but it came to me as a surprise that there is nothing extraordinary about the product. My PC is getting slower day by day. The company really needs to focus on the reason of its existence, being a Human Resource Associate in my company I believe the quality of the product or services delivered by a company defines the quality of people and management of the company.

Purchased in for $1,000.

Blackfrog
BlackfrogSydney, NSW

Disappointing.

I should have had a checklist in my hand when I went to buy a computer. this 'HP Pavillion 24 all in one' for a start does not have a jack for an external microphone.
2nd. Nothing I can do to install an external DVD/CD burner R/W every time I try I get the same message 'unknown device no drivers', yet when checked I am told the driver is there. The worst configured PC I have ever had. that includes the latest version of Windows 10! I would not recommend this computer to any person wanting to do anything but look at the screen.
Raymond.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,699.

Julie B.
Julie B.

Disappointing and a lemon

Purchased in at Officeworks Physical store for $1,300.

Paul G.
Paul G.

A very robust design

My HP Pavilion accompanied me to north-eastern Thailand during the Monsoon. I used it everyday for 3 months there, usually outdoors. It was shorted by water, repaired by a local technician, and worked as a well as ever. Back in Sydney it was stored in a hock shop for 2 months. Years after purchase I am using it now. No problem, though the fan is overworking. A very tough laptop. Great sound too from the B&O system when I listen to music.

Purchased in at Bing Lee Physical store for $900.