HP Spectre X360

HP Spectre X360

MPN: 1HP12PA
See the Best Laptops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

• Portability
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Display Quality

Evelyne
EvelyneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No Value for Money

I purchased this laptop 2022 and I regret not reading the reviews.
Although it’s nice and sleek, it is also difficult to use. The touch pad is not easy to use and most of the times I have to find a mouse.
It’s battery is also really bad and won’t last more than 4hrs. Sometimes it won’t charge too

Purchased in .

Battery Life
Philips AKA Rubbish
Philips AKA RubbishSydney, NSW

Absolute Junk DONT BUY!! Run!

Purchased in for $2,700.

Soni
SoniNorth Queensland, QLD

Frustrating dealing with HP Support

I loved my new HP Spectre 360. But sound/speaker quality is rubbish, across all streaming services and platforms. I have reinstalled and even factory reset. HP cannot identify. They constantly refer me back to whichever application I am using at the time. But the problem persists intermittently and regularly across all
applications. Very disappointed.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $2,700.

Hp Spectre 15.6” Quality issues

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $4,500.

13.3” a star!

Purchased in at Jbhifi for $1,799.

Connie C
Connie CSydney, NSW

Lightweight, reliable

This is a great laptop. Lightweight, reliable, and fast. I love that the screen can flip and become a tablet. Like others, I had a warranty issue. Whilst I was disappointed they don't have a local repair agent, it was collected at their expense, repaired quickly, and returned quickly. This is my second HP Spectre and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a quality machine.

Purchased in for $2,500.

Al H.
Al H.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish laptop

Less than 2 months old and having constant start up issues. A 'workaround' is apparently an acceptable solution. Now having BIOS issues, HP refuseing to replace an obvious lemon device.

Purchased at HP Australia for $2,223.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Yujie
Yujie South-Eastern Region, NSW

Don't buy

I made a bad decision to buy this laptop. I fixed 2-3times during the past 2 years and it still has problems from time to time. It's definitely not worse it.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,500.

ACCC fodder
ACCC fodderSouth East Queensland, QLD

$4000 Lemon. Screen only lasted 3 years

Very carefully cared for. Screen lasted 3 1/2 years then blew. Then they had the gall to demand almost $1000 to fix it!!! Expect an absolute top of the line machine to last a lot longer. Absolute Rubbish!!!!

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $3,800.

ahegazi
ahegaziSydney, NSW

extra bad customer service bonus

you would be grateful for the bad product when you get to deal with one of the top worst customer services team. They are really talented in how to make you frustrated and disappointed.
I learned the hard way, never again.
Thanks hp for nothing. May your karma stay your way.

Purchased in .

Worst laptop ever

Purchased in for $2,500.

Lina
LinaMelbourne

Worst laptop I've owned

I was first drawn to the touchscreen capabilities and the good review by pro tech people like PC Mag. I wish it was all good. I've had problem after problem, and now that it's over the warranty period, I can't get anything fixed. Initially it was the 'disappearing' screen - would only display over a portion and the remaining part was 'dead'. This was only a few weeks in. Now, whenever I want to connect to the internet, I have to sit right next to be modem or it doesn't pick up the signal. When I'm at work, it doesn't even pick it up because the modem is not in my office. My mac has no problems picking up the signal but this device can't find it unless I'm literally 1cm away from the modem. So disappointing. Don't buy!

YaG
YaGSydney, NSW

Bad investment, don’t buy

I am regretting the decision to purchase this laptop. Track pad is pathetic, freezes frequently, processor over heats, fan noisy and camera lights keep blinking.. dont even think to buy.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $2,350.

Melanie
MelanieIllawarra, NSW

Not a good investment

As with other reveiws there has been continual problems with the fan and laptop overheating which I suspect has now caused battery issues. Now the battery often won't charge for days. Trouble shooting online has helped with reboot and getting it to work but it took over 24 hours to recharge. The hp Support via what's app are slow and each day obviously a different person who has not looked at the history so you start again with the issues... very frustrating. They pretty much said it would be a costly repair so maybe I should think about a new purchase. For an expensive laptop that is 3 years old this is not a great response.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $2,000.

Absolute rubbish!

Within 24hours of receiving it (took 8 weeks to deliver) it froze several times. I restarted after the last time and it then had a ghost image of the last frozen screen constantly flickering in the background after restart. I restated again, no change. I reset the entire device and the ghost image flickering remained. I am flat out refusing a replacement after reading these other reviews, I’ll be getting a refund!

Really disappointing as the laptop looks great aesthetically. Seems that’s about as far as the HP team are willing to go when it comes to design quality.

Purchased in for $2,000.