Huggies Lavender & Chamomile Baby Bath

Huggies Lavender & Chamomile Baby Bath

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

heytherek
heytherek

This is a nice gentle shampoo that is great because it is relatively cheap, easy to locate in most stores and leaves your child's hair very soft and shiny. It smells really nice and I do really like the scent that is left after shampooing. It is soap free so very gentle on sensitive skin. I like the fact you can buy it in the pump form as it is so much easier to use for a young baby. This product does last a long time so is very good for the budget.
A nice smell, leaves hair nice and shiny, soap free.
There are none.

mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450

I have been using the Huggies baby bath products since my son was born 2 years ago and have not been disappointed. I tend to go for the Shea butter smell now, but initially I used the lavender and Chamomile. It has a great aroma and not too powerful or to chemical! I love how you can use it for the body and for the hair and best of all, there are never any tears at bathtime. Great product that lasts for MONTHS!
Pump pack - easy to use one handed! No soap, great for body and for hair.
I find it very hard to open initially!

tashlgreen
tashlgreenAustralia

This is definitely my favourite baby bath product. It has a lovely fragrance making it a suitable washing product for all members of the family without having to smell too babyish. It is great on sensitive skin and has a no tears formula. The pump bottle makes it very easy to use. You can also use this product in baby's hair which means you don't need to buy shampoos for baby and bath time becomes a lot simpler. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
It has a lovely lavender fragrance that is not too typically "baby smelling"