Huggies Shea Butter Baby Lotion

Huggies Shea Butter Baby Lotion

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

4.5
avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Good

a really luscious baby cream, used straight after baby bath or shower, use from top to toe. non greasy, but moisturises intensely. i also like to use it on my skin too! priced well, would also recommend the baby wash too!
gentle on baby skin (and mummy skin too!) smells delicious
not widely available

babyblade86
babyblade86

A good moisturizer that I have not had any skin reactions with. Leaves baby's skin smooth and smelling nice, the perfume in it is not strong and overbearing as well.
Smells nice, good moisturizer for after a bath or shower.
Can't seem to get this in my local Coles or Woolies so I'm finding it hard to come by.

krissyj80
krissyj80

Good

I love this product but because of the price usually only buy it when it is on special. It is smooth to apply, isn't sticky and smells absolutely divine. It gives my baby that lovely fresh 'just out of the bath' baby smell.
absolutely love the smell - it's so fresh
a bit expensive for an unnecessary product

kfmcnm
kfmcnm

Huggies Shea Butter Lotion is a fast absorbing lotion that is non-greasy and leaves baby's skin feeling soft and smelling beautiful. I have used this shea butter lotion for baby massage and you can really lather it on without having to worry about baby being all greasy. The little flip lid is easy to use with one hand free and because of the thick consistency of the lotion it doesn't run everywhere.
This really is as lovely as it sounds. At the moment I love anything with Shea Butter in it and I wanted to use this one for myself.

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Huggies Shea Butter Baby Lotion compares to other Baby Skincare Products