Huggies Shea Butter Baby Wash

Huggies Shea Butter Baby Wash

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

4.4
Hithere12
Hithere12AU

Good

This is a great moisturizing body wash ideal for those babies with sensitive skin. It creates a great lather and makes heaps of bubbles if using in the bath. It has a beautiful yummy scent almost good enough to eat. It is a tear-free formula so babies eyes won't get sore or sting. Babies skin is left fresh and clean ans so smooth and soft. This is a good overall baby wash.
Gentle on skin so great for bubs with sensitive skin. Lathers up really well and creates heaps of foam.
There are cheaper ones around, and it is pretty thick which can make too much come out of bottle at one.

shopper369
shopper369AU

I initially bought the body wash as it came with a free shea butter baby lotion and I thought I would give it a try. I found I liked them so much that I went and bought more to leave at the in-laws house! In my opinion, they are the best baby wash on the market.
I loved this baby wash. It smells great and left her skin feeling very soft afterwards.
Can't seem to find a big pump pack size of the wash, like the Johnson's bedtime bath. If they do exist, they are not readily available. Which means I have to pay heaps for the smaller size.

kchh5
kchh5AU

I was given some of this baby wash at my baby shower. I probably wouldn't have bought some to try if I hadn't been given any, and I would have missed out! This baby wash smells wonderful so baby is completely edible after a bath. :) It makes lots of bubbles, which can be a bit much for a newborn, but they disappear quickly (which is a good thing). There is no problem if some of it gets in baby's eyes as it is a 'no tear' formula. The larger pump pack gives you more value for money than the smaller bottle.
Leaves baby smelling gorgeous, makes lots of bubbles, no tears
Pricey

jskippy
jskippy

OK

Nice product leaves baby clean and was very nice to use when baby was newborn. However now baby is requiring alot more cleaning product is overpriced for amount.
Leaves baby clen with no unwanted skni reactions
price

Baby Skincare Products

Find out how Huggies Shea Butter Baby Wash compares to other Baby Skincare Products

jazzyg123
jazzyg123

Good

A great product, and although I don't buy many of the Huggies brand products now that my baby is out of the newborn stage, this I would buy again. Now that baby is 6 months and enjoys the bubbles, I will try this baby bath again as I liked it the first time, and didn't have to use very much to get heaps of bubbles.
Good company great products. Great Bubble-ability! Gives baby a fun time in the bath. I felt confident letting my newborn be in 'Huggies' brand bubble bath - a few too many bubbles for a newborn though.
Left a bit of film on the bath afterwards.

ozzie82
ozzie82

Awesome product. great travel size bottles as well as a large pump. It has never dried out my daughters skin and continues to be one of our favourite body washes. I recommend this to others.
It smells delicious, no tear formula, great for slightly sensitive skin.
There is nothing I dislike about this product.

My5Babies
My5BabiesAustralia

Highly Recommend this Baby wash to all mothers. Better than J&J which i've used in the past. BEST PRODUCT EVER!
I have tried all other baby washes on the market & found this one to be the BEST of them all. It has a lovely smell, leaves your baby/child skin absolutely soft & silky. Moisturises while it cleans. Great for bubs hair & body, for bigger kids who loves bubbles, this makes plenty. I also have the Huggies Shea Butter Moisturising Lotion which I put on my son after his bath. Never had any dry skin problems at all.
Nothing to dislike