Husaberg FE650e

Husaberg FE650e

Best bike ever made!

This bike can excel on the M-X track, off-road racing, enduro to adventure riding. Super light weight for it's awesome power. Considered to be the best handling and fastest off-road bike ever made. I have one that I have ridden hard for 12 years and it still rides super sweet. Due to the awesome power it is hard on tires. Hard to find bike.

Date PurchasedJan 2004

Martinyogimoose@aol.com

class of their own

poolrule

poolruleasked

Why is my fe650e missing and spluttering when am going up threw gears and no top end speed?

Martin

Hi, I am not an expert but it would seem to be either fuel or electrical. Probably fuel so it could be any number of things from blocked fuel lines to dirty filter to bad fuel etc etc. but it seems like it's starving for fuel. Otherwise a breakdown in spark under load. Choke is off isn't it?
    Could be completely wrong ( happens a lot).
    Highlights the need for everyone to know a good mechanic.

tonester
    tonester

Look, I know the answer is way late but hopefully this answer will help someone out as I had exactly the same problem with my FS650E 2005 model.
    Pull the carby off and be extremely thorough with the cleaning. Once cleaned and checked buy a high quality fuel filter for the incoming line(s) and flush the fuel lines out by running fuel through them after the filter is fitted. I had the worlds smallest insect (gnat type thing) get stuck in a pilot jet and it was no bigger than a sand grain. For a big bike the paths through the jets are small so make doubly certain all jets are clean.
    This fixed my problem anyway.

Get an answer from our members and Husaberg representatives