Husqvarna LC 141Li

Husqvarna LC 141Li

MPN: LC141Li
See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Husqvarna

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Henry
HenryBrisbane

Good for small jobs

The mower itself is lightweight and easy to use. It cuts the grass well and is much quieter than the traditional lawn mowers. The mower has an eco mode which helps conserve battery, however it will automatically change back to the normal mode if it needs more power. The main issue is the battery, sometimes I would have to charge it in between mowing the front and back lawn and it would take a good hour to charge it sufficiently.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
binhbuiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Among the best but can be better

Purchased in January 2017 for $900.00.

Battery Lawn Mowers

Find out how Husqvarna LC 141Li compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Bill42South East Queensland, QLD

Do Battery Operated Mowers Work?

Michael B.
Michael B.asked

Are there any 36 v battery capabilities

mugwump
mugwumpasked

Hi. I have approx 1000 sqm of lawn/grass (yes, one thousand) in a semi arid area, gets mowed once a fortnight to once a month depending on growth/water availability. Could you recommend a battery mower for these conditions?

HarmonKadon

I can; but you would need two batteries. Some come with two batteries

binhbui

If you don't want to wait for the charging, it's simply a matter of getting high capacity battery or even two batteries to cover for the area. I would recommend Husqvarna and Dewalt. My battery of 5.2Ah can cover an area of 200sqm with average grass height. You may need to buy two 9Ah to cover 1000sqm. Good luck with your choice.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Mooreasked

Does this mower have a mulching function?

Hi Daniel

Yes, it certainly does. You will need to purchase a mulching kit for around $30. This consists of a mulching blade and a plastic piece that clips into the rear chute to stop clippings exiting to the rear. At the time I purchased LC 141Li, it was new on the market and the mower shop guys could not tell me anything about this kit. I assured them there was one available in Europe and the US as I had seen it on line. They told me to give them some time and they would find out. Being a bit impatient, I rang Husqvarna Aust. and unfortunately got the employee every company should avoid putting at the front desk. She was very uncaring, told me that there was not such an item for the mower. I relayed this to the retailer who said they would follow up and indeed they did and I finally acquired the mulching kit.

The mulching function works fine as long as the grass is not too long. I mow once a week here on the Gold Coast during summer and it means a 20 minute job, the mower is light and easy to push and there are no trails of mulch. I have never used the catcher so cannot tell what job it does but I am sure it would work perfectly well. I also have the Husqvarna 115iL 36V Li-ion Cordless Grass Line Trimmer and I can use both on the one battery and on the same charge. This would depend on the size of your lawn.

Regards
Bill

Get an answer from our members and Husqvarna representatives

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers
Power SourceBattery (Removable)
FeaturesBattery Life Indicator, Blade Brake, Foldable Handle, Mulching Capability and Quick-Start Motor
Catcher Type Collapsible