Husqvarna Sapphire 875 Quilt / 855 / 835

Husqvarna Sapphire 875 Quilt / 855 / 835

875 Quilt, 855, 835

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My machine has jammed ever since purchase New

I purchase my Sapphire 875 Quilt supposedly brand new. It jams with bird nest thread all the time. I thread it correctly, new needle for right fabric type, and re thread the upper thread correctly, (red-do this all the time). The machine machine starts to jam then stops and says Main motor overload" Please wait, and the knob cant be turned during this time. When the message goes, i might be able to sew more. Then there are random times I can sew with no problems for a few hours. The machine has been cleaned, there is nothing stuck under the bobbin etc. This machine cost $1000 and I can't even use it.

frustrated

I was ecstatic to get my new machine 875 But I have had nothing but frustration the auto threat won't thread , bottom thread keeps looping & breaking .
I have changed the needle adjusted the tension changed the thread , cleaned under the foot , Does anyone have any suggestions ? I have taken it back to the dealer a couple of times ,he tells me there is nothing wrong & suggests I buy all new threads !!
PS I am 62 & have been sewing since I was 10 yrs old .

a very fickle machine

Fantastic and worth the extra money.

I was given my Husquvarna Sapphire 875Q for mothers day this year and I have completed many of my UFO's since. Beautiful design with easy to navigate programs and large table extension(extra). I love the easy to manage free motion stippling and the large throat makes light of the biggest projects.
Reliable, simple to program, automatic cutter, large throat, great lighting.

Dressmaker
Dressmaker

Marie

Marieasked

Is there another brand of machine feet that fit this machine eg. Brother?

Lee O.
Lee O.

thanks for feed back

Kim53asked

Has anyone had trouble with the presser foot jamming after the machine hasn't been used for some time (months). Get all set to sew, & nothing happens. This is my 2nd time now, so rather frustrated.

sour_cow
sour_cow

Hi!
I personally have not had this problem. What do you mean by the presser foot jamming? I am guessing it might need a service.
Hope that helps,

Kim53

Thanks for your input, my machine is at the dealer now awaiting repairs.

Get an answer from our members and Husqvarna representatives