i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Bel Ando

Bel AndoSouthwest, VIC

This is my go-to foundation

I've been using Bare Minerals since Mineral Foundation came and went as a trend. I haven't been able to find another foundation that has coverage and looks natural. I would recommend giving it a go. I also have no reactions to the product while I have found that some other foundations can feel uncomfortable and sting the eyes.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

In love with this product

I really, really recommend this – if you’re looking for a product that will give you buildable coverage, help uneven skin tone and generally make you look good without spending too much time on your skin, then this is a product to go for!

It glides onto your skin and gives you a lovely radiant glow, it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a powder either and it’s wonderful to pop into your handbag and use it throughout the day if you need to.

Reviewer

ReviewerPerth

One of the Best

One of the best Minerals Foundations I have used, Intitially tried on a free trial from Kit cosmetics,
dont buy from ebay or strawberry net they are fake,after having tried and wasted money on many many id bare minerals and sheer cover are the only two I would ever purchase again.
Good Coverage Powder has Body and goes on your face not all over the bathroom and clothing
Expensive

Face Products

Find out how i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation compares to other Face Products

QweenB

QweenB

This is another of those "buy now and we will send you a new kit every three months" deals but once again, I avoided buying it through their channels. I buy it on ebay, it is always available there as kits or single items. I use the foundation on its own with a Sheer Cover Concealer. I find that if I spend the time to slowly layer - with plenty of buffing it looks great, if you are lazy and do it too quick, it doesnt look as good. You have to have patience. I started with Bare Minerals and then tried a number of other brands but came back to Bare Minerals as it was the best in my opinion.
Great coverage.
Cant buy it in the usual places.

Vuletic

VuleticAU

Good

After I had rhinoplasty I needed something to cover the small scars on either side of my nose. I'd never worn makeup before so I bought the starter foundation pack that came with the introduction DVD to help teach me how to apply the stuff. Thankfully it is very easy to learn how to use.

I don't suffer from blemishes but I do have oily skin. This covered my scars perfectly but I find that I need to reapply the foundation after about 4-5 hours or my face becomes very shiny.

Looks completely natural and no one can even tell that I'm wearing any makeup. Only major downside is the price.
Easy to use, great coverage, looks natural.
Expensive, can't buy it in most stores, slightly messy.

pinkprincess01

pinkprincess01AU

I have been using ID bare minerals for 4 years not and love it! I have always had problems with make up due to sensitive skins but have no issues with this, I also have found I get less pimples when using this product as other fountations often give me pimples. Its so easy to apply and you can combine powders to create a colour that suits your skin. When you buy the indroductory kit it comes with an instructionsl DVD which can be useful for beginners. I buy online on ebay or in shops such as Myer.
Fantastic product, easy to apply, great coverage, gentle on skin, great for sensitive skin
it can be hard to buy as its not avaliable in most stores.

loveshopping

loveshopping

Best foundation I have come across for problem skin. I have struggled with pimples for a long time but feel as though my skin can "breath" whilst wearing this product. I also love the blush by bare escentuals and the mineral veil. Many people comment how healthy my skin looks with this foundation. Highly reccommend. Great product. The brushes are also easy to wash too and don't fall apart.
It's a very light foundation but still covers my uneven skin tone. I have sensitive skin but have found this to be the best mineral foundation I have come across. i have been using it for 6 years now.
At first I found it difficult to find but now purchase on ebay which has been reliable.

janeyj

janeyjSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK

I like the slightly shiny (metallic) tint, which is meant to make you look like you're "dewy" from mild exercise. Make sure your skin is well moisturised as my dry patches & wrinkles show up even more with mineral powder. I have to touch-up, reapply every 3-4hrs as my oily areas (nose) make the powder streaky. I only buy online (save 60%) as it's too expensive in stores.
Very light, comfortable make-up with mineral sun protection. Fairly Light shade suits my chinese colouring.
Makes very dry skin look dryer, looks a bit streaky after my skin becomes oily.

ELT08

ELT08

easy to apply takes max 5 mins good brushes that have make-up pre primed , great coverage covers pimples, dark circles under eyes and red ruddy skin. Doesn't leave your skin feeling smothered, feels light like your wearing nothing. Really enjoying ID bare minerals make-up.
very light to wear feel like your wearing noting. Gives great coverage over problem areas, easy to apply
It does wear off slightly by the end of an eight hour day in air con, nothing a small touch up couldn't fix though. Can be messy at times with the powder

Face Products