3Iiamo Go

3Iiamo Go
2.8

50% · 22 · 50%

Bottle LeakageYes · No
Brand Manager for Iiamo? Claim your listing.

keepsmilyn
keepsmilynSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Convenient product for when out and about

We had one of these with our first born and they were easy to use and convenient.

Yes the warming cartridges are a tad expensive for what they are (as a one time use), but if your looking for convenience over price then this is a handy item to have when out and about. You can shop around for cartridges on special too. Great for when you don't have access to a microwave, bottle warmer or other means of heating up the babies milk.

I don't recall ever having issues with ours leaking. Only time will tell with our next child if that occurs or not. Show details

Vicky
VickyAustralia

Bad leaks

Bought 3 and all 3 unusable due to unsealing teat leaks everywhere. This meant you could not feed the baby without getting drenched or flooding your bag. Terrible.

Poppits Mummy
Poppits MummyAU2 posts

Completely Happy!

A total life saver for those times when you just don't have access to conventional heating methods. Never leaked and heats even a cold bottle perfectly! Easy to clean and reassemble. The Teats that come with the bottle are very similar to Avent teats. Wish I had one of these from birth.
The colours are fantastic, I love the whole concept.
The warms componant can be expensive as its a one time use but you need to shop around and buy in bulk with flat rate shipping. Show reply
Divanessa
DivanessaVictoria, 37823 posts

I wanted this to work so bad, and it leaks!

So excited to get my hands on this, and after washing it in preparation for an outing all of the cool water I put in it leaked out of the bottom seal! My husband and I both tried several times to reassemble in the hopes of no leaks...

I Contacted the store where I purchased it from, and was told they will happily issue me a refund (thank goodness!) because they no longer sell them because so many customers returned them due to leaks.

Really wish it worked, looks like a fantastic concept.

So there, you have been warned before you buy it!
the idea!
Leaks

gemmill is a bad idea
gemmill is a bad idea

just thought id point out that a few reviews have had trouble with this but they all put it down to manual error as they said it stopped leaking after a few times so possibly a bit of a tempermental lid.