Iiamo Go

Iiamo Go

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vicky

VickyAustralia

Bad leaks

Bought 3 and all 3 unusable due to unsealing teat leaks everywhere. This meant you could not feed the baby without getting drenched or flooding your bag. Terrible.

Poppits Mummy

Poppits MummyAU

Completely Happy!

A total life saver for those times when you just don't have access to conventional heating methods. Never leaked and heats even a cold bottle perfectly! Easy to clean and reassemble. The Teats that come with the bottle are very similar to Avent teats. Wish I had one of these from birth.
The colours are fantastic, I love the whole concept.
The warms componant can be expensive as its a one time use but you need to shop around and buy in bulk with flat rate shipping.

PatPeart
PatPeart

can you direct me to a bulk store that sells the heating cartridges in Coburg North, Victoria3058

Divanessa

DivanessaVictoria, 3782

I wanted this to work so bad, and it leaks!

So excited to get my hands on this, and after washing it in preparation for an outing all of the cool water I put in it leaked out of the bottom seal! My husband and I both tried several times to reassemble in the hopes of no leaks...

I Contacted the store where I purchased it from, and was told they will happily issue me a refund (thank goodness!) because they no longer sell them because so many customers returned them due to leaks.

Really wish it worked, looks like a fantastic concept.

So there, you have been warned before you buy it!
the idea!
Leaks

just thought id point out that a few reviews have had trouble with this but they all put it down to manual error as they said it stopped leaking after a few times so possibly a bit of a tempermental lid.