Ikea Chosigt

Ikea Chosigt

See the Best Manual Slicers & Graters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

suzyq

suzyqCanberra

SIMPLE AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE

I have two of these things. A good grater is essential as we are nursing a dog with cancer, and need to grate some exotic ingredients for her dinner every night. Her raw ginger is stored and used for 3-4 days in the nifty container, while the other stuff is done daily with the other one. Fantastic design, has lasted many years.

Date PurchasedJun 2009

Snoek

SnoekAU

Good Idea - needs perfecting

The selling point for this grater is the container that sits underneath to catch the food. It is also innovative as it comes with an insert that can be used to catch smaller food such as the zest of a lemon. It has two grater sizes and takes up minimal space when storing On the down side the blades really need to be sharper and the bowl needs more suction to hold it to the bench to stop it sliding when grating larger items. It is not very expensive and therefore am quite happy with the product.
Inexpensive and innovative
Cheaply built

ebonflow

ebonflowNSW, 2489

Very handy

I remember having one of these with my boyfriend when I was 18... fast forward a decade and my sister and I are in Ikea and low and behold they still sell them.
Had to pick one up as they are so handy to have.
You grate directly into the container, put on lid and put in the fridge for later.
You can choose a small or large grate.
No mess. Saves money on buying pre-grated cheese.
The lid doesn't always stay on properly.