Ikea Lattsam

Excellent and still using it at 2 years old!!!

Great value, very stable, antislip pattern in bottom of bath and underneath works well. We still use this for our very tall 2 year old! She loves it full to the brim for a good play with toys and sometimes just lays back for a relax like we do in big bath. She is also happy in the shower or big bath.

Good for the price

Its the only bath I bought for baby and it's been great. She's now just growing out of it at 4.5 months old but that's only because I also have a reclining seat in the bath so she has no room to kick which she wants to do now! Will probably use this bath again when she can sit up unaided.
lightweight, good size

Very Cheap

Bargain price but very basic. Baby slips around because not well supported. O.k for baby that can sit up.
Normal IKEA good value but you can always find better
bargain price
baby not well supported so slips easily

Good and reasonably priced.

It's the only bath I've used so far, but it certainly does the job. Nothing fancy about it, just plain and simple. Has rubber lines on the inside of the tub for baby stability, and rubber on the underside for tub stability. I would assume it's much better than other cheap ones on the market due to the rubber sections instead of molded plastic bumps etc.
Reliable, cheap.
IKEA stores aren't readily available to all suburbs.