ILANA Fully Tailor Made Car Seat Covers

ILANA Fully Tailor Made Car Seat Covers

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ILANA Fully Tailor Made Car Seat Covers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8

Waste of money - don't fit

Purchased as they are supposed to be 'taylor made' for our new Isuzu D-Max.
Don't fit - about 15 cm too short on the sides, poor quality.
The image on the bag shows them citing snuggly over the entire seat, this is absolutely not the case!

Purchased in September 2021.

Troy
TroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Zero Stars

Worst $260 I have ever spent. I presumed they would be fine as made specifically for a Ford Ranger They are impossible to do up under the seats, are very poor quality, sag and will no doubt fall apart very quickly. Do not buy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $260.00.

chris k.
chris k.Perth, WA

The poorest quality imaginable

I bought a full set for my Mitsubishi Triton. They haven’t even lasted 2 weeks before one of the fasteners snapped. Then on the driver’s seat section the whole thing started sliding forward. A previous set of a cheap brand lasted me 7 years. If I hadn’t thrown the old ones in the bin I would have put them back on instead of using these Ilana garbage. Usual Chinese rubbish.

Purchased in March 2021.

Lynne
LynneCentral Queensland, QLD

Tailor made v bought from shelf

I bought this brand ready made they didn’t fit my MG and I decided that made to measure would work better as MG is a younger company so available range is not good and didn’t want to pay for mg branding. The made to measure covers for front and back were fitted but didn’t fit too baggy and not well put together returned to maker who agreed they were not made properly a second pair fitted today still same baggy fit and not lining up to seat belt or pull down seat switches very disappointed to be told that the material will shrink over time not what I expected for 500+bucks anyone else had this said to them leave them on they will shrink???

Purchased in November 2020.

Car Accessories

Find out how ILANA Fully Tailor Made Car Seat Covers compares to other Car Accessories

Mark T.
Mark T.Darwin, NT

One of the worst products I’ve ever bought

Bought the xtrail kit. Instructions didn’t match. Covers held together with ribbons (which you somehow have to tie up under the seat) which tear really easily. Don’t waste your money on this unless you enjoy contorting your limbs into small spaces

Purchased in January 2021 for $240.00.

Outstanding Customer Service

Sarah at customer service bends over back wards to assist with issues.
She is a credit this organisation
5 star service
Really happy with the Tailor made product received and would recommend to others.

Purchased in September 2020 at Motoquipe for $489.00.

Annabel
AnnabelPerth, WA

Split seam

We Purchased these seat covers in 2017 At $269 for Isuzu MU-X and had them professionally fitted for a further $125
Very disappointed that the front passenger base seam has split - Expected them to wear out before this would happen

Fits like a used condom

After searching for seat covers for my new Hilux I figured over $200 I couldn’t go too far wrong. I was wrong.
Tailor made seat covers? Tailor must have been on the sauce the night before because not only did they have far too much excess material the tie straps were in positions, where unless you were a contortionist, there’s no chance of getting to.
The holes that were provided did not line up with anything and the rear armrest does not go back in its place with the cover on.
I’m leaving them on because my dog skids around on the leather otherwise I would burn them to hell where they came from.
They are horrible!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Autobarn.

PlantPro S.
PlantPro S.Sydney, NSW

Extraordinary customer service@

My drivers side base in my 2012 Ford Ranger recently started to degrade (after 8 years of use), and i contacted Ilana to find out if the base only was still available ( the backs and rear sets are still perfect, kids dog etc). Doron replied straight away, commenting that this shouldn't happen, and offered to send me a new base. 1 week later it was in my letterbox in Sydney (during Melbourne's stage4 Corona lockdown)! Unbelievable service!
Thanks so much! This doesn't happen enough any more.
Cheers.

Purchased in August 2012 at eBay for $200.00.

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Luxury,at an affordable price

Purchased in August 2020 at Supercheap Auto for $285.00.

Kirstine D.
Kirstine D.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Hard to secure with the straps, Velcro is a poor choice as it doesn’t hold when trying to make them tight. Even though I chose specific covers for my vehicle they do not fit correctly

Purchased in May 2019 at Repco for $200.00.

Bill
BillFar North Queensland, QLD

Not worth buying

I purchased a set for my new Rav4, thinking thinking they would be ok. Unfortunately they are very hard to fit and they don't fit properly. Looking at the quality they won't last very long & I will probably be glad to see them go. I would never but these again as they are very average, pay the extra money & get locally made custom fitted seat covers.

Purchased in February 2020 at Autobarn for $199.00.

Adam K.
Adam K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth half the money you pay for them!

Purchased the neoprene seat covers hoping they would last longer than the cloth ones, but they are just as bad.
Very poor fit, almost impossible to put enough tension on the tie strings without ripping them off the seat covers.
Went back to the shop where I purchased them from and he said he was aware that they were poor quality fit. Won’t bother with this brand again. Very poor quality for the money they charge!

Purchased in October 2019 at Autobarn for $269.00.

Max B.
Max B.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible fit. Too baggy

Purchased seat covers for my Holden Colorado dual cab today. Not happy with the fit at all. Too baggy and poor quality stitching. Not worth $266.95 (purchased from Supercheap will be returning tomorrow)

Purchased in December 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $266.95.

Colemanl
ColemanlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic once we fitted them correctly and as they were designed and made to be fitted.

Initially found the base covers hard to secure in place and the base covers seemed baggy and ill-fitting. Contacted Ilana and eventually visited their factory on Hoddle St where the fabulous Lucy showed us that we had it all wrong. Right down to having the driver and passenger covers on the wrong sides. Once Lucy showed us the easy and right way to secure them we headed home and finished the job. We are in love with our covers. They look truely custom made and they are so comfy. Thanks for the fabulous customer experience and wonderful product Ilana and Lucy!

Purchased in October 2019 at Autobarn for $600.00.