InfaSecure Duo Genius

Good

I wouldn't bother with this unless you don't have a bath tub. My husband set up a hose from the bathroom tap to the bath that I would have to screw on every night, and he used irrigation materials to allow it to drain to the floor drain. Also the sitting water in the tub after I drained it was a pain, it took ages to get it all out. Would have been much easier to put a baby bath or baby seat in a bathtub but we didn't have one at the time.
If you don't have a bath tub, this is really handy as the bath pulls out to use and you have the change table right next to it ready with a towel. Has plenty of storage compartments
The shelves below the bath are only flimsy plastic and sag. You need to have it near a floor drain when you let the water out, and the water does not completely empty on its own, I always had to push it out with a face washer and then dry it with a towel. It was a bugger to set up but looks nice.

Good

once set up which took its sweet time, the change table was very handy and quite safe even for my eldest baby. He wriggled and shook it but still stands strong. The stops on the castor wheels is definitely handly so toddlers don't wheel it around. The shelves are deep for plenty of stuff to store, and so easy to clean with a damp cloth, good value for money. I shopped around and got a good deal too.
it came in pieces and took a while to set it up; plus there were some screws missing which we managed to replace from Bunnings so it was ok, just took a little longer. Problem was the shop offered to bring them in but would take up to 2 weeks too long!
Plenty of storage space, quite sturdy
a bit of a pain to set up