InfaSecure Transit CS5410K

InfaSecure Transit CS5410K

So good for interstate travel! Love it!

Probably not the comfiest for my 5 year old but she hasn’t complained yet, but works well for interstate travel on the plane.
Light and easy to move from car to car for my mother in law to do school pickups- so she can put it in the boot easily when she doesn’t have my daughter.

Hi Sage! Thanks for leaving a review! We’re so happy to hear that you’re loving the Transit booster!

great car seat

good car seat only problem is the straps have to be super tight so the kids dont pull there hands out the side
not much head support for a two and a half year old kid.

No good for any one under 18 months not enough cushioning to hold them

Hi Brownie, Thanks for leaving a review. The Transit booster is only suitable for children aged 4 and up. If you need some assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team on 1300 92 4632.

6 year old loves her seat

I bought this for my 6 year old child. She feels very grown up and loves her new seat. My only negative would be that there is no cup holder which is a pity. We have completed a 4 hour driving trip so far in this seat and she found it very comfortable

Very happy with these booster seats

Bought two of these seats last week for my 4 and 6 year old after they had outgrown their convertible/ harnessed seats. My eldest boy is quite a big boy, yet still fits nicely in this seat. Both boys say that the seats are very comfy. I like that it has a reclining back so fits both of our cars (a sedan and a 4WD) very well. Purchased at Kmart. Almost purchased a more expensive booster seat, however I am glad that we went with these seats, they are very good value.

Excellent Quality

Purchased at Kmart and good value for money. Comfortable for the child and feels safe.
My daughter liked the seat as she moved from the baby car seat to a booster seat.

What’s the maximum child size that this seat can accomodate? Also width around shoulders.

Does this seat need a tether strap/anchor point?
Hi there, yes it does still need to anchored like other car seatsHi Kezgal, Yes, the Transit booster has a top tether strap which must be used at all times.

Transit CS5410K