2InfaSecure Transit

4.2

80%20%0%

Sage
SageGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

So good for interstate travel! Love it!

Probably not the comfiest for my 5 year old but she hasn’t complained yet, but works well for interstate travel on the plane.

Light and easy to move from car to car for my mother in law to do school pickups- so she can put it in the boot easily when she doesn’t have my daughter.

Show reply

Brownie
BrownieDayton5 posts

great car seat

good car seat only problem is the straps have to be super tight so the kids dont pull there hands out the side

not much head support for a two and a half year old kid.

No good for any one under 18 months not enough cushioning to hold them

InfaSecure
InfaSecure   DM

Hi Brownie, Thanks for leaving a review. The Transit booster is only suitable for children aged 4 and up. If you need some assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team on 1300 92 4632.

JadeWodonga6 posts

6 year old loves her seat

I bought this for my 6 year old child. She feels very grown up and loves her new seat. My only negative would be that there is no cup holder which is a pity. We have completed a 4 hour driving trip so far in this seat and she found it very comfortable

Tara P
Tara PBrisbane6 posts

Very happy with these booster seats

Bought two of these seats last week for my 4 and 6 year old after they had outgrown their convertible/ harnessed seats. My eldest boy is quite a big boy, yet still fits nicely in this seat. Both boys say that the seats are very comfy. I like that it has a reclining back so fits both of our cars (a sedan and a 4WD) very well. Purchased at Kmart. Almost purchased a more expensive booster seat, however I am glad that we went with these seats, they are very good value.

Ammiy
AmmiySydney5 posts

Excellent Quality

Purchased at Kmart and good value for money. Comfortable for the child and feels safe.

My daughter liked the seat as she moved from the baby car seat to a booster seat.

customer_first_namec
customer_first_namec

what is the minimum weight and height allowed for this car seat

Clovellyc

What’s the maximum child size that this seat can accomodate? Also width around shoulders.

MamaG
MamaG

After 4 years this hasn't been answered? This is the informaion im looking for

Clovellyc

I ended up buying my son the maxi cosie car seat. He was a tall kid and used it till he turned 9. My daughter is now using the same seat.

Kezgal
Kezgal

Does this seat need a tether strap/anchor point?

Jade

Hi there, yes it does still need to anchored like other car seats

InfaSecure
InfaSecure   DM

Hi Kezgal, Yes, the Transit booster has a top tether strap which must be used at all times.

CategoryBooster Car Seats