InfaSecure Terri Bath Support

InfaSecure Terri Bath Support

Just ok

This bath support has been good for a newborn however at 12 Weeks old by Baby seems to be too big and is simply sliding off the end of it. Plus it takes FOREVER to dry. 24hrs after a bath it’s only half dry so it never seems to be fresh. This product is OK but only for about 3 months of use. I’m now having to look for something a bit bigger.

Great for newborn

We were given this bath support and since using it with our newborn, he stopped screaming when we wash him (he used to cry). I think it makes him feel secure and more relaxed since it's so soft, he even smiles now. We love using this, however it is annoying to have to wring and dry it after each bath. I can also see my baby will soon want to splash and float in water and with this support that's not possible. So it may be a short term use like first few months, but it made bath time more enjoyable and relaxing for all of us so we are happy.

Great for Newborn

This was sturdy and soft for my newborn upto approx 3 months then I found it too small in length. The fabric is velour soft although the pillow goes out of shape. The accessories pocket is useless as it is under water when in use. Would love to see a larger version.
Soft and sturdy

Sturdy and comfortable

I was given this as a gift from a friend with twins that used these so she could bath them together. She said they were fantastic and I gave to agree.
Unlike the plastic baby bath holders these are nice and comfortable being made of a velour fabric. Baby stays warm as the water is still felt underneath the baby theough the fabric although as per other reviews I also agree you have to put a fair bit of water in so baby does not get cold on top. It comes with a pillow that stays put with velcro and has now become misshapen. Maybe the contents of the pillow need to be changed to something else? It comes with a handle that is great for hanging on the taps to dry and it seems to dry quickly although the pillow seems to remain wet.
The frame of the infa-secure is metal. If you have a big baby the sides might be too hard for them if their bodies spill over the sides.
My 4 month old is average sized and seems to kick fine in this. She loves it and I love having my hands free to wash and play with he. I don't think she will fit in it for much longer.
There is a little mesh storage compartment behind the head but I have yet to find out what you are meant to store in here, it's very small and useless.
It's very easy to wash, it slips off and you just chuck in the maxhine. Fastens back on with Velcro.
I also agree that it does tend to attract bits of lint, all over it. Thank god it's not black. Also it can be prone to mould so don't forget to hang it up each time.
I am glad I have it :)
Comfortable. Easy to use and wash. Baby can still splash.
Attracts lint. Could be a fraction wider and longer.

ok for a newborn

my daughter is now 4.5 months and we still use it to start the bath, but need to take it out to let her kick and splash a little as the support doesnt allow for that and it is now way too short for her. It is great for a newborn but once you get to 3 months it starts to be a little restrictive as baby moves a lot more and grows longer. I found that the pillow get out of shape very quick, after few uses, also no side support, and its a bit hard to clean/wash it. I got it as a present but wouldn't have bothered if I had to buy it.
great for a newborn
wish it was a little longer, the pillow goes out of shape quick, not easy to wash/clean

I love this, it was given to me, but I would have bought one if I knew they were around. My little girl is 4 months old and we still use it, until she can sit upright by herself, we will still use it.
That bub can lie back and enjoy her bath, and I don't have to twist my body to try and hold & wash her at the same time, this has saved my neck & shoulders!
A larger size would be great for longer babies, and maybe a little more of an angle for colic bubs.

Sturdy bath support

It is a sturdy bath support and does the job. It takes any strain off your arms/wrists. I don't like the velour cover as it retains a lot of lint and other random fluff. I find the cover very difficult to clean. If it was a towelling cover I would be a lot happier.
Sturdy and practical
Difficult to clean cover

Comfortable for bubs...

We love this product due to bubs being comfortable on it. With my first child we used the hard plastic type of bath support and he always cringed when we layed him on the hard, cold plastic. Now that we've used a Terri bath support, we wouldn't look at anything else.
Comfortable for bubs, lightweight, travels well. Bubs can kick vigorously and there's no worry of hurting themselves on hard plastic. The cloth is warmer on babies skin than cold plastic, so bubs doesn't get the initial cold shock upon getting into the bath.
No side protection so bubs can roll, with some effort. Needs quite a deep bath for bubs chest to be underwater.

Terrible

I was given this and used it once but found my little one didn't enjoy bathtime as much as she likes to float in the warm water. She got cold easily as you need a very deep bath to cover your baby when using this item and they can't kick and splash which to me is what bathtime is about.
its a great idea if your bub just lays there
its very restrictive to a bub who wants to kick and splash