OnePath Landlord Insurance

OnePath Landlord Insurance

See the Best Landlord Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

invpzg

invpzgPenshurst

Disgusting treatment of customers

Disgraceful

Had tenants take off with weeks of rent owing, holes in the walls backyard like an overgrown tip, light fittings broken. OnePath will not pay saying I have to prove it malicious damage. The assessor is incredibly rude and unsympathetic and questions everything. They will do anything to get out of a claim, disgraceful company, and I've cancelled all my policies with them.

Vinny

VinnyAU

Poor to act once we lodge claim

Insurance claim madeYes
oo7slittle

oo7slittle

Terrible

Just a follow up on my last post. I wanted to let everyone know that my claim which started on the 3rd July was finally paid out on the 29 December 2010.

Between my last post and the pay out, my husband and I took turns to call and chase information on what was happening about 8 more times - most of the time we got the impression nothing had been done since the previous time we called them.

6 months to start and finalise a claim. I hope no one else has to go through this.
Find it hard to think of any right now
Takes 6 months to start and finalise a claim