Innovations Vertical Grill

Innovations Vertical Grill

5.0 from 1 review

ROBMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Now being produced again

This appliance has not been available in Australia fof at least 20 years. I found new stock advertised in an INNOVATIONS catalogue I received in my mailbox in March 2018, and immediately orederd one, using Innovations 4 months interest free terms. Although the web site claimed the item was "in stock", I received an email almost immediately that stock was expected soon. After several more delays, the product was shipprd on 8 July 2018. No installments were debited from my bank before shipping.

The design of the grill is almost identical to the old product, and works ifentically.

I am very pleased with the performance of my new grill.

Jae B.

Jae B.asked

Is there a delivery charge on top of the $99.00?

ROB

Yes, check on INNOVATIONS.COM.AU for current fee.

Jules

Julesasked

Do you have it in stock ready for immediate delivery?

ROB

You need to go to thr immovations web site to determine this, I am a purchaser, not the vendors

Tracey R

Tracey Rasked

Hi. Is this grill wide enough to cook lamb chops?

ROB

Yes Tracey, it is ideal for lamb chops. An added advantage is that it significantly reduces the amount of fat in the chops.

Innovations
Innovations D.Innovations

Hi Tracey,
Yes it is. it measures 26H x 42.5W x 12.5D cm.

Anne L.
Anne L.

Hello....is the vertical grill going on sale before Christmas....thank you

Get an answer from our members and Innovations representatives