2Innovv ThirdEye

Sanjiv V.
Sanjiv V.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Watch

Elevate your journey with Innovv Third Eye

In my opinion the Innovv Third Eye is a good safety feature for motorcycle users. Having said this, one should only use this tool as an additional insurance. This is NOT a replacement good road sense, like head checks, etc. while riding.

Personally this extra telemetry made my trips much more enjoyable. Especially when you are too busy soaking up the Australian nature and the amazing roads we have. Show details ·  1

Steve
Steve
  Fair Incentive Mirror

Great product

I fitted the Thirdeye to my 1250GSA in October last year. I have ridden about 7000km now, it feels part of the bike. I made brackets that attach the Thirdeye to the Zumo xt GPS holder so the lights are in my line of sight. I can remove the Zumo xt without interfering with the lights. It works as described has warned me when I didn’t see a few cars. Show details ·  1
Mark Saccasan
Mark SaccasanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Mirror

ThirdEye

I am very happy with this product. It was easy to install and quality is good. On the road it performs exactly what is intended to do. It captures over & undertaking vehicles, lights come on which is important as vehicles may be in blind spot. When vehicles bear down on you from behind both lights flash simultaneously, but don’t stay on. I thought they should stay on until they are at a safe distance. Service from INNOVV Australia was excellent item received within a couple days from order. Show details ·  1
Vio
VioVictoria
  Fair Incentive Watch
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Mirror

INNOVV Third Eye ( Mirror )

INNOVV have two.version of the Third Eye. I have pick the mirror version as I like the look while riding. Very easy to fit and set up. Is IP67 rated. 150" Operating Angle 0 Show reply
Peta
PetaSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified Watch

INNOVV Third Eye

Third Eye is a game changer. Bike radar system should come standard. With BSD, LCA & RWC 150' Operating Range. Is Water Proof with a IP67 rating. INNOVV have two version in this Show reply