Innoxa Super Sensitive Range

Innoxa Super Sensitive Range

See the Best Toners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Best sensitive skin moisuriser

Very good for sensitive skin, no reactions at all. Beautiful texture and leaves skin soft and smooth. No fragrance. Perfect for sensitive skin combined with matching cleanser. I have used day and night for over 12 months and am still very happy.

Amazing moisturiser creams

I'm 67 and have been using Innoxa moisturisers day and night for over 45 years. I have sensitive skin, these creams are so amazing, very gentle. I only recently read Innoxa was made up by a French dermatolgist in the 1920's. If ever I am unable to be able to buy Innoxa again I don't know what I will do.

Good basic moisturiser.

I don't have problem skin except that that is a little on the dry side. This product from Innoxa works well for me as a night cream. It is sufficiently moisturising without being heavy, and I especially love the silky smooth texture. It feels comforting and luxurious to use. No scent, which I like.

yavis